Next Week’s Update, What to Expect?

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@DragonSlayer.1087 said:Hi ya’ll,

So we know we’re getting reduced time gate for skyscale next week.

What about for patch notes? Anything about balance?

Thanks.

Sic 'Em buff probably or any Ranger buff in a positive direction for the profession, which would make it viable for raids/wvw/pvp

Sic' em buff would probably break wvw. ^^

@Arzurag.7506 said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

Thanks.

Sic 'Em buff probably or any Ranger buff in a positive direction for the profession, which would make it viable for raids/wvw/pvp

I very much doubt that. Roaming (the only thing ranger is kinda good at, and far from best, in WvW) died long ago. In squads no one wants rangers.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

Thanks.

I very much doubt that. Roaming (the only thing ranger is kinda good at, and far from best, in WvW) died long ago. In squads no one wants rangers.

From a certain point of view, which I don't share, this might be true though for those who still roam around the map it's kinda unfavorable to be killed by rangers who can achieve considerable amounts of damage from very far away. With some restrictions this would be fine but such repercussions don't exist yet, therefore I would rather see other classes nerfed and let ranger mostly untouched. Maybe some nerfs here also wouldn't hurt.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"DragonSlayer.1087" said:Hi ya’ll,

Thanks.

You don't play the mode then, because this is plain wrong. No one wants rangers in squads because they steal boons they don't need. They are a perfect "lone wolf" type of class because of how effective they are smallscale.

As for the patch itself:I don't think we'll see the raid just yet, so probably just minor balance changes inbetween balance patches and gemstore stuff. Maybe a new current event already, though that is rather unlikely.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

Thanks.

I hope you are joking.

Soulbeast is the most busted op roaming class currently.

(God please let it be bait)

@Blocki.4931 said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"DragonSlayer.1087" said:Hi ya’ll,

Thanks.

You don't play the mode then, because this is plain wrong. No one wants rangers in squads because they steal boons they don't need. They are a perfect "lone wolf" type of class because of how effective they are smallscale.

lol no it's because they do absolute garbage damage in a group setting.

All of a ranger's ranged damage is front loaded on projectiles that get blocked/reflected by everything now. The only non- projectile damage we have is barrage which nukes your health when used on a zerg because of retal.

A rev just spamming CoR into a group will put out more damage than the best possible performance by a ranger in almost every large scale fight.

I expect the Recharging Teleport to friend to be fixed. Getting a one hour cool-down when it failed is ridiculous for an item I spent money on. It's even more ridiculous when logging out doesn't reduce the timer. The length of time in itself was a bit to much, but compound that with the bugs....

1.) Teleport to a friend who just died. It does not work (one hour cooldown). Hey buddy I can no longer teleport to you because you died.2.) Use it while I die (one hour cooldown). Does nothing. You died because you got attacked by elite while going through you inventory to find it and use it.3.) Friend accidentally clicked yes to be in an instance. (one hour cooldown) Does nothing.

The original 1 hour was already on the long side. The time not counting down when you logout almost pushes it to unusable/not worth it. The bugs that made it not work and gave me a cooldown....

I expect a big update that improves this item, and encourages more people to purchase said item.