Amazon Prime Gaming August Loot

4 hours ago, Raknar.4735 said:

The current one still is available until 31.08.

Expect the new drop to be available tomorrow/later today (depending on timezone)

Are you aware it is meant to be August loot and there is less than 24 hours to September already. This is such a failure.

30 minutes ago, fatihso.7258 said:

Are you aware it is meant to be August loot and there is less than 24 hours to September already. This is such a failure.

Well consider the current one released earlier this month I’d request Anet reach out to their contact at Twitch and revise the labeling for the months. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fatihso.7258 said:

Yes, I‘m also aware how the Twitch Prime loot system works for other games. Timezones are also a thing, so for example New Zealand only has 4 hours left in August. The drop will obviously arrive on Sebtember 1st for them.

Not a hard concept to grasp.

2 hours ago, Raknar.4735 said:

Yes, I‘m also aware how the Twitch Prime loot system works for other games. Timezones are also a thing, so for example New Zealand only has 4 hours left in August. The drop will obviously arrive on Sebtember 1st for them.

Not a hard concept to grasp.

Yup.

Other game i have that uses it functions the same. They release on the 15th of the month usually, but theres always a full month between loot drops.(30-31 days, exception being febuary.)

3 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Does it!  Lol.  I didn't even open it. 

Just in case anyone is interested, you can get a Prime subscription for half price if you are a student or have EBT. 

It doesn't say that literally...but it's a T-shirt with Aurene on it, and what appears to be khaki expedition shorts and hiking footwear, just like you got back from summer camp.

The third drop is out.  It's 50% off HoT/PoF standard edition.  Which doesn't seem like a huge good deal to me.

HoT/PoF is $30.00.  So this would make it $15.00.

EoD standard is $30.00.  EoD lowest Collection version is $50.00, includes HoT/PoF, and includes a shared inventory slot with an 80 boost.  So while you could use the code to end up getting all three editions for $45.00 instead of $50.00, you'd get far more value by dropping an extra $5.00, plus it would be one transaction.

I suppose this could be useful for people that have multiple accounts and don't need all of them accessing all three expansions, but I'm not even claiming the drop unless a friend needs the discount.  And all my GW2 playing friends already have HoT/PoF.

2 hours ago, Donari.5237 said:

The third drop is out.  It's 50% off HoT/PoF standard edition.  Which doesn't seem like a huge good deal to me.

HoT/PoF is $30.00.  So this would make it $15.00.

EoD standard is $30.00.  EoD lowest Collection version is $50.00, includes HoT/PoF, and includes a shared inventory slot with an 80 boost.  So while you could use the code to end up getting all three editions for $45.00 instead of $50.00, you'd get far more value by dropping an extra $5.00, plus it would be one transaction.

I suppose this could be useful for people that have multiple accounts and don't need all of them accessing all three expansions, but I'm not even claiming the drop unless a friend needs the discount.  And all my GW2 playing friends already have HoT/PoF.

Dont you get 1 shared slot with hot+pof and another one with eod tho?

Are you sure you get two with the collection.

5 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

If you buy them (Path of Fire/Heart of Thorns and End of Dragons) separately, you would get two L80 Boosts/Shared Inventory Slots. 

The Collections only offers one L80 Boost/Shared Inventory Slot. 

Ah, I didn't figure that in.  I was thinking standard editions didn't have much, and bouncing between wiki pages instead of having one big comparison chart.  That could alter the calculus for people that don't have the expansions yet.

• 3 weeks later...

The final September one is out, it's a set of dye packs.  Has anyone claimed it yet?  I am pretty sure I'll already have the dyes in it (unless Aurene dyes are there) so I'd rather give any good dyes to friends.  So the question is, do the dyes come out account bound?  If so I'll just give the code to a friend.  If not, then I can get the fun of clicking things open and then forward the dyes.

It was free kitten. I don't get why people are complaining about free kitten.

and before anyone complains that "mUh PrImE MeMbErZhIp cOsT mOnEy" 

When I signed up for prime LITERAL YEARS AGO there was nothing like this, you literally paid for prime for faster shipping - THATS IT. Same price as you pay now.

BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GET.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Marikus.1875 said:

It was free kitten. I don't get why people are complaining about free kitten.

and before anyone complains that "mUh PrImE MeMbErZhIp cOsT mOnEy" 

When I signed up for prime LITERAL YEARS AGO there was nothing like this, you literally paid for prime for faster shipping - THATS IT. Same price as you pay now.

BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GET.

I was happy with the other drops because they weren't RNG based...RNG and I do not get along, so the dye kits ended up being a dud for me, but good for others.  Overall no complaints, just wish they'd leave RNG out of it...😉