Catalyst Feedback Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

2 minutes ago, ArjukKagrim.6049 said:

Today's patch hardly fixed the crushing blow of last patch. The dps still is trash compared to all other classes. That compared with the nonexisting utility is the final nail in the coffin and the spec won't be use for any instanced pve-content...

Catalyst is fine, just because it's not overperforming anymore doesn't mean it's bad.

• Like 1
  • Confused 7

The biggest issue what I find with catalyst is the hammer.

My thoughts on how to fix hammer.

- Its very slow, decrease cast time of skills, especially auto attack

- auto attacks do not slope up hills, can make it harder to hit targets

- If you want hammer to be more for close combat/ mid range, give it ways to close the gap and or move faster around. At the moment it has no gap closers so your stuck doing not much.

- For you to do anything you need to be very squishy and therefore when in close combat you get melted, need something like skills to have some evade frames so that you can survive. Or change some of the traits to help with tank hits.

- Change the range of some of the hammer skills to 900 maybe, or way more gap closing ability.

- Lighting 5 on hammer is maybe the worst 5 weapon skill in the game, hits like a wet noodle and does nothing, it is also very difficult to hit. 

- Its the only ele weapon combo that doesn't have a way to transmute auras which seems extremely weird since catalyst is so heavily based around auras. This hurts hammer a lot as this limits build variety and options as it misses out on certain traits.

Possible thoughts on hammer skills:

Fire:

- Make the fire 4 skills a fire field to combo as well as use as a way to proc persisting flames.

Air:

has always been used as a gap closer or for close combat, air 4 is fine but you need a way to close the gap then.

- change skill five to either a leap or a skill similar to lightning flash to close the gap then you can use air 4 to get back out. 

- air 2, either increase the dmg in pvp/wvw or make your character twirling also do dmg.

Earth: 

- Earth basic attacks should cause bleeding.

Edited by koenrox.6480
  • Like 1

The changes definitely make it feel better, more forgiving with the orbs anyway and damage isn't as reliant on them hitting. Still enjoy tempest more.  With how little damage the orbs do now they are basically just there for the buffs so why not just put them as part of the attunements, so when you go into a new attunement you automatically get that orb and buff going on. You can then also put grand finale on that attunements button, similar to how you get the overload on that button for tempest. That allows you to get the those buffs on every weapon and opens up the hammer 3's to add new skills. Maybe some utility like some mobility, finishers, or cc?

Still not a fan of energy on the sphere, just doesn't feel good. Being able to keep the orbs up easier does help get energy as long as you are in melee range but outside of that it's still not great. Wish they would just do away with the energy.

• Like 2

while the buffs were nice, the rotation for this elite is still insanely hard. i mean why couldn't there be a 1/5 skill floor build for ele instead of another 4/5 like catalyst. heck, i find playing condi weaver way easier and that's saying something imo.

1 hour ago, fixit.7189 said:

while the buffs were nice, the rotation for this elite is still insanely hard. i mean why couldn't there be a 1/5 skill floor build for ele instead of another 4/5 like catalyst. heck, i find playing condi weaver way easier and that's saying something imo.

Agree, tho...please nothing under 3/5. 

Those 1/5 and 2/5 rotas are boring af. I dont want auto attack ele please. 

I play ele because it has a nice flow in combat and u almost never use auto attack. I dont want it to turn into something like 4 signet mechanist rotation. Thats just boring.

Edited by SeTect.5918
  • Like 2

On 3/29/2022 at 12:56 PM, GoldenPants.1870 said:

Catalyst is fine, just because it's not overperforming anymore doesn't mean it's bad.

ele has always been that way hasnt it, while most other classes want something strong or fun to play we always have to settle for something thats just fine.

Edited by Lalaboompoo.1289
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Having more damage from hammer skills other than skill 3 and not needing to frantically cycle through attunements for the orbs definitely makes Catalyst feel better, but after playing around with it for a few hours, it's hard to ignore the fact that it still needs adjustments that go beyond tuning the numbers.

- The sphere is still poorly designed, and the energy mechanic really needs to go. The spec is already held back by having a stationary orb that pulses buffs in a short area of effect on a 15 second CD, so placing an energy mechanic on top of all that is just punishing. Every other quickness provider can provide it almost on demand with minimal build up and without having to worry about movement. Why is it so much harder for Catalyst when there isn't really any payoff for the added difficulty? It would be a lot easier to provide quickness and react to movement if it were tied to a trait that caused every attunement to provide it when the sphere is dropped rather than hoping air attunement is off CD. Air attunement could just provide fury by default instead of quickness. Either way, the energy mechanic still needs to go.

- Since the orbs are strong enough that they feel like a profession mechanic, it would be nice if they came up automatically when you changed attunement so that we could take advantage of them regardless of which weapon we use. Having it as the #3 skill on hammer for every attunement seems like a cop out.

- Speaking of the hammer, it really needs to have more than 600 range on fire/air attunements. It should be 900 at minimum, but 1200 would be ideal. It's a nice gimmick since we still can't change weapons during combat despite the game being out for almost a decade and you guys adding mechanics to certain bosses that literally require you to run out of melee and attack from a range, but 600 just isn't enough. On the flip side, adding more range means we'd also need more gap closers - but that's needed anyway because it makes no sense for the only gap closer to be tied to a heal. Air 4 also needs to be redesigned so that it doesn't blast you away from the target. If I don't have any other air skills up and I need to CC a target, why would I want to blast myself away from them when I will likely need to switch to water or earth to attack them?

- The traits are still boring and almost frustrating to use. I can't even comment on the top row since auras are really a tempest niche, so I've never used them. The middle row is also pretty meh since it's just a generic stat increase and I rarely ever have enough stacks to actually take advantage of empowered empowerment. The bottom row is the only one I get much use out of, but even then, they don't feel particularly impactful. Tying quickness to one of the traits on the bottom row would definitely help with this, though, and it would make it easier to balance between quickness provider and pure DPS. Since this is a power oriented build, it would be nice if the middle row had some traits that increased strike damage instead of a flat % increase to all attributes. I'm of the mindset that the best defense is to kill the mob before it kills you, so I'd rather have an increase to strike damage/power/precision/ferocity without having to worry about accidentally pulling aggro because Empowered Empowerment gave me 1200 toughness.

It seems like it's time for ele to be allowed to change weapons in combat and for its base HP/armor to be increased. It's all glass with no cannon, and it's boon support specialization is held back by a 15 second CD, a stationary sphere, an energy mechanic, and its most valuable boon being tied to a single attunement. It's really frustrating that catalyst centers on the same combo and aura mechanics that have been in the game for years while doing almost nothing to fix the inherent problems associated with ele, so it would be nice if we could at least get the same basic toolkit as literally every other profession in the game - as in simply changing weapons in combat and not worrying about getting one-shot after making a single mistake.

In case the devs in the back of the room can't hear me, BUFF STAFF.

• Thanks 1

I'm enjoying playing it, but the pace is frenetic even compared to weaver at times. It's a handful to play, and it's only worth it if you enjoy doing it...not sure the utility or damage it brings really makes it worthwhile for most.    

The biggest problem I have with Catalyst is that the entire spec is the hammer. Tempest and Weaver are both still unique and viable specs with weapons other than their new weapon skills, but Catalyst basically doesn't even exist unless you have a hammer equipped...it's just core elementalist with an extra combo field.    

Its combo field application is janky when you have so much to juggle as it is. I feel like it should be a fire and forget PBAOE that turns the catalyst into a mobile combo field for the duration of the ability, rather than being another ground target. It'd be more interesting and a lot more practical at the same time.     

Augments aren't particularly interesting, either. The two most useful ones are Shattering Ice and Relentless Fire, and both are pretty much just a +% damage increase for short duration so you have to work them in. It adds another button press that the spec doesn't really need, and another resource to manage in a complex rotation since you have to time it for best effect. You're already separately juggling the combo field and its cooldown, 16 weapon abilities and their cooldowns, 4 orbs and their cooldowns, and element switches, heals, and other utilities. It's fun to have a lot of things to use at any given time, but adding multiple DPS cooldowns just makes it more unmanageable for something that's not really situational or fun to work into a build. They're just there, or your damage isn't, and that's kind of that... they'd be a lot more fun playing off of other aspects of Catalyst, like if one augment detonated orbs for different damage effects or another expended orbs you had up for AOE buffs/debuffs rather than just the alternate/3 ability to throw them once you've accumulated the orbs.    

I like the spec, and I'm having some fun with it, but it feels like there's some missed opportunities there to make it something really special. The orb idea is great, it's just disappointing that it's tied only to hammer and isn't something utilized by the augments to make the spec even more unique. 

• Like 1

I'm glad  that they tried to fix it quiet fast and  the changes are really a benefit, compared to the nerfed one. Still, compared to other professions and how hard it still is to make a proper rotation, the dmg output (~39.2k outside of hitbox) is to low. They really should now adjust the dmg, that catalyst does at least 40.0 k regarding the playability of the profession.

Besides, a useful suggestion even for the quickalyst would be to make the sphere fields movable around the catalyst, so its not "flushing" a field with one shot, but rather "spreading" the field contiously for the duration around the catalyst. Makes it more reliable for bosses, moving a lot (e.g. new eod strikes)

Hi, I would like to suggest a quality of life improvement for Catalyst.

instead of an F5 I would find it much more comfortable if pressing again the element i want the sphere with pops the jade sphere.

I will explain.

If I press F1 to attune to fire, pressing it again I will activate the sphere in fire. This would be so much more comfortable than pressing a f5.

thank you

Edited by Aedil.1296
  • Thanks 3

I  did not feel like opening a new thread for this.

How come there is a lockout cooldown immediately after using Grand Finale that prevents you from using your Hammer 3 again instantly?

But not a lockout cooldown after using Hammer 3 as repeatedly requested?

This just strikes me as anti-QoL. After using Grand Finale there's no way to smoothly recast the orbs, but after casting the orbs it's really easy to accidentally misfire and ruin your buffs.

It'd make Hammer far smoother if that were inverted.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just here to reinforce a point I made pre EoD,

Catalyst would be unique if it were the camping focused elite spec with the jade orb being a conduit to catalyze the element you're in to a maximized extent. Eg. Master of a single element that can do a variety of things.

Fire and earth both share damage over time.

Fire gets blinds for cc/survival whereas earth would get blocks/barrier and protection

Water and air are more to do with strike damage.

Water gains knockdowns, freezes and launches, air also gains launches and knockdowns but has evasion to go with the more agile play style.

Some way to make each element have utility while being distinctive when channeling through the jade orb.

• Confused 1

WVW POV

Please do not MAKE JADESPHERE field follow you.!

Its soo healthy for the game to throw the field ( 900 range) in enemy zerg and see that you can get enough baggys like the other classes + support them SIMULTAN.

Just increase the radius to 360 (+ optional increase the throw range to 1200) and increase the damage a little ... Because 9 damage (about 20 while critting) is a little LOW. ( just let the field does about 80 damage every second.)

AND PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE

INCREASE THE SPHERE BUTTON on the user's interface!

It's sooooo small, and you can't really see how much energy you have

Just move it obove your DODGE Bar and give it 3 bars.

• Confused 4

8 hours ago, bluberblasen.9684 said:

WVW POV

Its soo healthy for the game to throw the field ( 900 range) in enemy zerg and see that you can get enough baggys like the other classes + support them...

Wait a minute... you played Ele and you can't manage to tag some downs? 9 damage isn't enough to give you participation for a kill, but with staff or with Tempest overloads you have enough to tag a lot of enemies...

You are doing something wrong as Ele player if you think that a field that does nothing in large scale will be your gamechanger...

• Like 1

I'm still experimenting with the Catalyst, and have not even begun to read the prior comments in this thread so I'm going in relatively blind. Hammers in general are usually seen as slower heavier hitting weapons. So I was expecting heavy hitting damage moves that had bonus buffs of some sort tacked on.

I really dislike how little the jade sphere seems to affect, anything. It probably should just have the ability to move it, and just have it active all the time within a range of the player. I think the minigame with the orbitals is interesting, but perhaps not quite enough to dedicate an entire button for. (Perhaps the way the Tempest used to Overload would be a better way to handle that.) I know that the Elementalist build is normally all about switching between different elements, but it seems kinda weak to have a whole button, on every attunement based on summoning the orbital.

Being Melee is fine I think, I've played weaver since it was released and I finished the track for it and I think melee isn't a problem when it comes to mages. I think that the hammer is maybe not the best choice as it seems like it's too slow. (I have only been experimenting with it for a day or two as of this message though) I wonder if it would have made more sense for the orbitals to be able to be shot with the hammer, like golf or something. to give a better ranged option, with the rest of the moves being melee.

I'm sure that there are people complaining about the catalyst (that seemed to be the thing several months ago when it was beta'd) but it seems to me like the catalyst doesn't have a very set identity like the Weaver or Tempest. it just sort of seems like a core elementalist with a very minor bonus that doesn't seem to always matter. And maybe that's enough, but I think there's an expectation that with the Tempest and the Weaver, that the Catalyst would have a, bigger oomph to how it worked. It is still fairly new content, especially to me, so if there are problems to it then there's still time for patching to affect cooldowns, numbers, and whatnot. But I don't think that the Catalyst will be as popular as the Weaver or Tempest without some sort of large changes.

On 4/1/2022 at 4:08 PM, bluberblasen.9684 said:

WVW POV

Its soo healthy for the game to throw the field ( 900 range) in enemy zerg and see that you can get enough baggys like the other classes + support them SIMULTAN.

Just increase the radius to 360 (+ optional increase the throw range to 1200) and increase the damage a little ... Because 9 damage (about 20 while critting) is a little LOW. ( just let the field does about 80 damage every second.)

AND PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE

INCREASE THE SPHERE BUTTON on the user's interface!

It's sooooo small, and you can't really see how much energy you have

Just move it obove your DODGE Bar and give it 3 bars.

Unfortunately, UI design for the new elize specs was completely forgotten. Either reused from older specs, or done very poorly. Like they never exceeded beta phase.

• Like 2

On 3/30/2022 at 9:04 PM, fixit.7189 said:

But how is it hard?, everyone say so and I’m kind of confused. It’s basically about going through all atturenemnts in order and spamming 3-F5-augment if fire and water and then damage skills from 5 to 2. Literally 35k+ with minimal effort in comparison to say power chrono or power weaver. The rotation is relatively laid back whilst keeping things interesting. Tempest is chill too, but a bit too much getting it to the boring side imho.

Since cata found a spot in pve content and i mostly played in pvp/wvw, my feedback is aiming competitive environment.

Competitive feedback (PvP/WvW):
It feels better after 29th March changes, but overall its not worth for competitive (pvp/wvw). Catalyst still needs some improvements for this kind of content. I will point the issues that I found while playing and some possible solutions.

Issue 1 - Jade Sphere Energy UI
Im sure that all catalyst hates currently UI, thats so small and hard to see while you have to keep up with other things. Another professions have a fine UIs (like Warrior, Revenant and Druid). Im sure that it will be improved soon, so Im not gonna bring any idea to solve it.

Issue 2 - Hammer Orbs
Damage is fine, conditions applied too. But any block, reflect, invulnerable source destroy the circling projectile. Even when a foe goes to downstate, on invulnerable frames. This circling projectile is really punishing catalysts for use hammer. And losing orbs this way nulls the Grand Finale damage/conditions applied. Another thing is, hammer 3# bonus should be a bit higher on fire, water and earth. This will help alot to increase hammer effectiveness on competitive.
Possible solutions
 Change hammer #3 to pulse damage/conditions instead this circling projectile mechanic, even if it means less damage on pulses. Pulse damage like Vengeful Hammers (Legendary Dwarf Stance on Revenant).
2 Increase the effects for Flame Wheel, Icy Coil and Rocky Loop (15% increased damage/condition damage, 15% condition damage reduction and 15% damage reduction). Keep the 8 seconds duration for each orb.

Issue 3 - Elemental Empowerment
Unreliable and hard to keep up the bonus with Hammer, we are forced to use all midline traits to reach max stacks for a good bonus that wont last long. For other weapon sets its easier cause of disables, imobs and evades on skills.
Possible solutions
1 Vicious Empowerment providing 3 stacks instead of 2
2 Evasive Empowerment providing 3 stacks instead of 2 and while blocking an attack
3 Elemental Epitome providing 2 stacks instead of 1
4 Empowered Empowerment increase effectiveness when above 6~8 stacks
5 Empowered Empowerment reduce effect duration but refreshes duration when gain stacks
6 Empowered Empowerment provide 1 stack when combo(5sec icd)
7 Immutable Stone dazes foes around after block an attack

Issue 4 - Hardened Auras and Empowering Auras
Another bonus to keep up stacking when traited. Its not hard to reach max stacks despite not easy to keep 5 stacks after you already used your combo finishers and rotated through attunements. It has enough duration, but the bonuses isnt worth. Other professions has same effects in way more acessible and higher uptime.
Possible solutions
1 Hardened Auras increase damage reduction per stack from 2% to 5% - max stacks reduced from 5 to 3 (Totalizing 15% damage reduction on max stacks)
2 Empowering Auras increase outgoing damage per stack from 2% to 5% - max stacks reduced from 5 to 3 (Totalizing 15% outgoing damage on max stacks)

Issue 5 - Staunch Auras
Selfish bonus that could be usefull for group and provide sustain with auras.
Possible solutions
Instead of gain stability when gain aura, grant stability when you grant aura
2 Grant barrier when grant aura
3 Both options, but maybe adding icd

Issue 6 - Jade Sphere
Currently in a ok state, most common complaint is about immobile jade sphere, radius and traits. Maybe Air Sphere shouldnt provide Quickness, only when traited.
Possible solutions
1 Change Jade Sphere to follow the Catalyst like Scrapper Gyro
2 Air Sphere pulse Fury instead of Quickness. Spectacular Sphere provides Quickness instead of Fury on deploy
3 Energized Elements allow generate energy while sphere is deployed
4 Energized Elements while in combat generates energy over time instead of 3 energy when swap attunements
5 Sphere Specialist increase radius by 50%

Issue 7 - Augments
Overall they're ok, except for Invigorating Air. For defensive use we dont have enough time to swap attunement, then drop Air Jade Sphere and then use Invigorating Air. For other Augments, the need of be on top of right jade sphere for some minimal effect, is not that good. Augments should amplify Jade Sphere effects too. I feel that we need more interaction between Jade Sphere and Augments
Possible solutions
 For Relentless Fire, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere, the duration is increased. If this is cast within range of Fire Sphere, provides 5 stacks of Might for allies
For Shattering Ice, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere, the duration is increased. If this is cast within range of Water Sphere, provides Resolution or Vigor for allies
For Invigorating Air, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere, the recharge time is reduced. If this is cast within range of Air Sphere, provides Fury or Quickness for allies
For Fortified Earth, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere, the recharge time is reduced. If this is cast within range of Earth Sphere, provides Protection or Resistance for allies
2 For Any Augment skill, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere, applies boons based on attunement of user for allies around (Example: Relentless Fire in Air Sphere, the duration is increased and gain Fury or Quickness)
3 Invigorating Air add 1 second evade/activation time, increase cooldown from 25 to 30
4 For Elemental Celerity, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere recharge 50% of cooldowns of Augments utilities
5 For Elemental Celerity, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere, applies boons based on attunement of user for allies around
(Example: Elemental Celerity in Earth Sphere, grant Protection or Resistance for allies)

Of course this is not a list for all changes that I expect, but some ideas to bring insights for Catalyst bring more value on battlefield and really become the steady presence.

Edited by Chopps.7461
typo/format
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Chopps.7461 said:

Since cata found a spot in pve content and i mostly played in pvp/wvw, my feedback is aiming competitive environment.

Competitive feedback (PvP/WvW):

It feels better after 29th March changes, but overall its not worth for competitive (pvp/wvw). Catalyst still needs some improvements for this kind of content. I will point the issues that I feel while playing and some possible solutions.

Issue 1 - Jade Sphere Energy UI
Im sure that all catalyst hates currently UI, thats so small and hard to see while you have to keep up with other things. Another classes have a fine UIs (like Warrior, Revenant and Druid). Im sure that it will be improved soon, so Im not gonna bring any idea to solve it.

Issue 2 - Hammer Orbs
Damage is fine, conditions applied too. But any block, reflect, invulnerable source destroy the circling projectile. Even when a foe goes to downstate, on invulnerable frames. This circling projectile is really punishing catalysts for use hammer. And losing orbs this way nulls the Grand Finale damage/conditions applied. Another thing is, hammer 3# bonus should be a bit higher on fire, water and earth. This will help alot to increase hammer effectiveness on competitive.
Possible solutions

1 Change hammer #3 to pulse damage/conditions instead this circling projectile mechanic, even if it means less damage on pulses. Pulse damage like Vengeful Hammers (Legendary Dwarf Stance on Revenant).

2 Increase the effects for Flame Wheel, Icy Coil and Rocky Loop (15% increased damage/condition damage, 15% condition damage reduction and 15% damage reduction). Keep the 8 seconds duration for each orb.

Issue 3 - Elemental Empowerment

Unreliable and hard to keep up the bonus with Hammer, we are forced to use all midline traits to reach max stacks for a good bonus that wont last long. For other weapon sets its easier cause of disables, imobs and evades on skills.
Possible solutions
1 Vicious Empowerment providing 3 stacks instead of 2
2 Evasive Empowerment providing 3 stacks instead of 2 and while blocking an attack
3 Elemental Epitome providing 2 stacks instead of 1
4 Empowered Empowerment increase effectiveness when above 6~8 stacks

5 Empowered Empowerment reduce effect duration but refreshes duration when gain stacks

6 Empowered Empowerment provide 1 stack when combo(5sec icd)

7 Immutable Stone dazes foes around after block an attack

Issue 4 - Hardened Auras and Empowering Auras

Another bonus to keep up stacking when traited. Its not hard to reach max stacks despite not easy to keep 5 stacks after you already used your combo finishers and rotated through attunements. It has enough duration, but the bonuses isnt worth. Other professions has same effects in way more acessible and higher uptime.
Possible solutions
1 Hardened Auras increase damage reduction per stack from 2 to 3 - max stacks reduced from 5 to 3 (Totalizing 15% damage reduction on max stacks)
2 Empowering Auras increase outgoing damage per stack from 2 to 3 - max stacks reduced from 5 to 3 (Totalizing 15% outgoing damage on max stacks)

Issue 5 - Staunch Auras

Selfish bonus that could be usefull for group and provide sustain with auras.
Possible solutions

1 Instead of gain stability when gain aura, grant stability when you grant aura
2 Grant barrier when grant aura

Issue 6 - Jade Sphere

Currently in a ok state, most common complaint is about immobile jade sphere, radius and traits. Maybe Air Sphere shouldnt provide Quickness, only when traited. Sometimes 
Possible solutions
1 Change Jade Sphere to follow the Catalyst like Scrapper Gyro

2 Air Sphere pulse Fury instead of Quickness. Spectacular Sphere provides Quickness instead of Fury on deploy

3 Energized Elements allow generate energy while sphere is deployed

4 Energized Elements while in combat generates 3 energy every 3 seconds instead of 3 energy when swap attunements
5 Sphere Specialist increase radius by 50%

Issue 7 - Augments

Overall they're ok, except for Invigorating Air. For defensive use we dont have enough time to swap attunement, then drop Air Jade Sphere and then use Invigorating Air. For other Augments, the need of be on top of right jade sphere for some minimal effect, is not that good. Augments should amplify Jade Sphere effects too. I feel that we need more interaction between Jade Sphere and Augments
Possible solutions

1 For Relentless Fire, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere, the duration is increased. If this is cast within range of Fire Sphere, provides 5 stacks of Might for allies
For Shattering Ice, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere, the duration is increased. If this is cast within range of Water Sphere, provides Resolution or Vigor for allies
For Invigorating Air, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere, the recharge time is reduced. If this is cast within range of Air Sphere, provides Fury or Quickness for allies
For Fortified Earth, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere, the recharge time is reduced. If this is cast within range of Earth Sphere, provides Protection or Resistance for allies

2 For Any Augment skill, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere, applies boons based on attunement of user for allies around (Example: Relentless Fire in Air Sphere, the duration is increased and gain Fury or Quickness)
3 Invigorating Air add 1 second evade/activation time, increase cooldown from 25 to 30

4 For Elemental Celerity, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere recharge 50% of cooldowns of Augments utilities

5 For Elemental Celerity, If this is cast within range of Any Sphere, applies boons based on attunement of user for allies around
(Example: Elemental Celerity in Earth Sphere, grant Protection or Resistance for allies)

Of course this is not a list for all changes that I expect, but some ideas to bring insights for Catalyst bring more value on battlefield and really become the stable presence.

I like the ideas, not sure if everything Was just wvw/pvp but most fits also in pve. 

Especially issue 1, 2 (point 1 only), 3, 4, 5, 6 and even 7 (except the CD increase on Invigorating air) are fitting perfectly like that in pve too.

So basically everything except issue 2 no. 2.

The problems are almost exactly like that in pve. 

What I dont understand tho:

What do you mean in "Issue 4"? Effectiveness increased to 3 but stacks decreased to 3? That wouldn't be max 15%, that would be max 9%. Do you mean effectiveness increased to 5% maybe?

However you got my like! Very nice. 

Edited by SeTect.5918