Issues With World Restructuring Beta Match Ups

6 minutes ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:
The World Restructuring Beta has begun and we are aware of the current issues with players being directed to the wrong match ups. We're looking into this right now. Thank you for your patience while we work on it!

There is a lot more wrong then only that 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Flipje.8172 said:

Kinda spent my patience waiting for an hour in a queue that barely moved and then getting kicked back to the end of the queue when it finally popped and I got to click 'travel'. Twice.

Sincerely hoping this gets fixed soon, what a mess.

I can confirm that i had the same issue after 1 hour of queue...

• Haha 1

I am liking it! Honestly. There are bugs, mis-coloured items and I am on a different map from my guild having ticked the guild box earlier in the week. But it was fun. I know I probably got lucky looking at the other posts.

But the fights were a laugh, better than usual reset ones on my world server. It is what it is I guess. I am meeting a lot of new players too. Good people, good fun. You'll get there anet. Thanks for the change. Thanks for a first try. It has freshened it up for me today. Just wanted to say.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, phreeak.1023 said:

At least you figured out, that you are braindead. Ita a start. 

Currently NOTHING works. Don't make a beta if litteraly nothing is working as planned. My comment just means "bring the beta when at least half of the stuff is working" 

Please stop derailing the thread. You're not being helpful and some of us have waited years for this to happen, we're not spending another two years with the existing system because you want to play WvW right now.

They said at the start they're logging all the data, so they should be able to fix the bugs without much trouble.

Edited by Hannelore.8153
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

Just now, Grebcol.5984 said:

For me this is more an Alpha. 

That's fair. For me a test is a test, they can call it whatever they wish. If half/most of these issues get fixed within this first beta week, people will forget immediately of these initial troubles. Just have to wait and see how prolonged they are.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, phreeak.1023 said:

At least you figured out, that you are braindead. Ita a start. 

Currently NOTHING works. Don't make a beta if litteraly nothing is working as planned. My comment just means "bring the beta when at least half of the stuff is working" 

Wow you're dense lmao
That's the sole point of a beta, testing if what's supposed to work works. If you can't understand this simple logic no one can help you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1