You can get 100 Gold in 1 minute (each week) in the new Expansion

I got a trick to make up to 100 Gold in 1 minute, each week, in Guild Wars 2.
You only need End of Dragons Expansion, & the Arborstone Mastery.
 Check the guide here, it’s very easy!

I decided to share this with you to help everyone
- If you want a legendary , it will be less expensive to buy the stones on the TP.
- If you don’t want a legendary, easy free gold for you ! Enjoy !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, mythical.6315 said:

Yes. Yes. Please everyone do this.  Use your alt accounts that have access to Cantha as well. 

Other Advantage to alt accounts is each one can work towards a free EoD Precursor. As this continues, EoD leggie's are going to be so cheap 

• Confused 1

Well, you need the Arborstone Mastery at the maximum level for this, so its not really available to alt acc unless you really play them.
But this will benefit to everyone : antique stone less expensive on the TP for players who want to craft their legendary, & also a nice ptofit for people who just want to sell their stone

Edited by Lasiurus.4067
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

What a flaw'd design... promoting alt accounts and super time-gating. How lame but thanks for the warning~ wish it came sooner as I've already missed out it, I think? Is reset sunday or tuesday? I wanna make the staff.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Caitybee.3614 said:

That'll get nerfed.

It won't be, the supply increase over time will make it such that the price will drop on its own.

If anything it should be 10 per week IMO , making it 10 weeks if you don't buy anything. If they want to encourage strikes then the green prophet shard exchange should be 6 per week.

• Thanks 1

There are plenty of items that were/are very profitable at the start of the expansion. I was just selling most of the mats and already see great price drops for many. This one is a bit longer lasting since its gated behind masteries but it will drop soon.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Doggie.3184 said:

What a flaw'd design... promoting alt accounts and super time-gating. How lame but thanks for the warning~ wish it came sooner as I've already missed out it, I think? Is reset sunday or tuesday? I wanna make the staff.

It probably reset like 12 hours ago as I was able to buy another five a few hours ago. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

It's super easy gold, but only for another week or two or three and not nearly in as high of a quantity as you're listing.  Antique Summoning Stones supply  is only going to go up with time thus driving the price down further and further. 

I'm pretty much convinced thats the point of the post. 

And I dont disagree with it, its a 20 week timegate without that happening, its a good thing if it happens. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/7/2022 at 12:51 PM, Gibson.4036 said:

I did think, "If I wanted to drop the prices of antique summoning stones, this is exactly the kind of post I'd make."

That was the point of my post above when I wanted people to get their alts accounts to buy them too although it's honestly not worth the effort.

Even if you wanted to get the new legendaries ... it could be worth to sell now - and buy later. If the price drops a lot more. We do not know about that yet. Seems to have dropped a bit and then increased a bit. But now everyone with the tons of farmed gold sitting in the bank probably is buying. (Old long-term farming players.) After that ... prices might drop and the market might get flooded.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

In a long term goal, yes it could probably be profitable. The price will not stay that high for many month for sure.
The only sure thing : you should buy to the NPC every week your 5 Stones.
But keep or sell, it's up to you, I don't think there are bad options here.

• Confused 2