Nice to see that thief is pretty much removed from pvp

I rarely see them anymore. Specter is probably even more rare to see. Thank you anet for finally removing this abysmal class from the mode. The occasional one here and there is manageable. COunt me as one of the grateful that you have finally removed them from the game mode. Please do not buff anything about them. This trash class needs to stay out of the game mode. Next, consider removing stealth and deleting mesmer and thief from the game completely.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 25
  • Sad 1

Abysmal class?Trash class? Deleting Mesmer and Thief from the game?Removing stealth? I hope they won't do as you wish, tarnished one.

By the way, keep on dreaming. What a joke. Just another madman with such the endless hatred in mind. lol

Edited by Sylvia.4870
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Sylvia.4870 said:

Abysmal class?Trash class? Deleting Mesmer and Thief from the game?Removing stealth? I hope they won't do as you wish, tarnished one.

By the way, keep on dreaming. What a joke. Just another madman with such the endless hatred in mind. lol

A thief complaining?

You don't have the right,

O you don't have the right

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 4

8 minutes ago, Swagg.9236 said:

A thief complaining?

You don't have the right,

O you don't have the right

Think as you yearn for. I have seen so-called haters toward each profession enough. The right? Since the Original Poster set up this post publictly in the first place, why not? Go on. I want to see where hatred will take you to in the end of your lives. Oh, don't get consumed by it. *chef kiss*

Edited by Sylvia.4870
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Sylvia.4870 said:

Think as you yearn for. I have seen so-called haters toward each profession enough. The right? Since the Original Poster set up this post publictly in the first place, why not? Go on. I want to see where hatred will take you to in the end of your lives. Oh, don't get consumed by it. *chef kiss*

To the GW2 forums, on the interwebs, where BALANCE™ would guide you.
If you seek self-validation, maidenless as you are.

14 hours ago, Swagg.9236 said:

To the GW2 forums, on the interwebs, where BALANCE™ would guide you.
If you seek self-validation, maidenless as you are.

lol  Self-validation? No, I didn't. Furthermore, I don't give a darn to the haters like you. Thank you for the fun. #Game over, haters.

P.S. The one who truly seeks self-validation from the beginning is the Original Poster himself, dumbarse. lel  Good luck with hatred. Woohoo!

Edited by Sylvia.4870

1 hour ago, myun.6395 said:

Go watch mightyteapot stream/vod of team EU against team USA best of the best players match showcase and kitten please.

The one where you kept seeing Spectre die in 1v1s because they didnt run away, and the only 1v1s spectre was winning was vs another spectre (by definition)? I literally checked back through the whole VOD, and every single 1v1 spectre was in that wasnt against another spectre ended in one of two ways. 1, the spectre died. 2, the spectre ran away. They never beat literally ANY class in a 1v1. Not even kittening necro.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragnar.4257 said:

A build cannot be simultaneously a support, and a +1 DPS, and a 1v1'er ?

Vindicator before nerf 😆

6 hours ago, UNOwen.7132 said:

Specter is not even a viable 1v1 spec, what are you on about? 

Specter is really good for duel /1v1 but some other (like mechanist) are even better because they can manage 1v2 for a good lapse of time.

Edited by Jumpel.3972
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I saw many statements from teapot showmatch that ppl will prolly stack thives in ATs

I think we gonna see many thieves from now, cuz this top players will start using it and the viewers will copy paste the playstyle

The thing with thief after SS nerf was there were almost no middle ground players, the thief was even godlike or useless

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, jsp.6912 said:

specter is proba the best carry in ranked atm

but animal gold prefer mechanist what a surprise

Specter is about as effective as willbender, and played about the same or less. A few elite players can make anything work, but specter is not objectively good. Alone, they are dead to any side noder or half wit daredevil. In a teamfight, I would still rather have a core guardian as support. At best, in a clusterkitten, they can be pesky. Former ESL players will farm golds like starter area NPCs but they can do that on anything. To the flatbrains saying there will be thief stacking in tournies, they are completely out of touch with reality. Literally no one who cares about winning is risking rank or victory by playing thief. But, let's keep the nerf train going. We should probably go ahead and delete all stealth capabilities and classes from the game. Only thing is, what will players kitten about next?

Edited by Gundam Style.8495
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

10 hours ago, UNOwen.7132 said:

Specter is not even a viable 1v1 spec, what are you on about? 

It's better than other thief specs. I think there was someone mumbling about how thief was gatekeeping thief a while ago? So that, except now it's got a cc well, I guess. 

1 hour ago, Gundam Style.8495 said:

Specter is about as effective as willbender-

No. Willbender has more struggles than specter atm. Granted, guardians have a spec dedicated to countering thieves so I am not shedding a tear about that particular interaction. 

3 hours ago, jsp.6912 said:

specter is proba the best carry in ranked atm

but animal gold prefer mechanist what a surprise

Because you have to know how to play thief to play specter. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, viquing.8254 said:

I didn't see thief/scepter disappear.

I'm not complaining either way, but whenever we use top level players to say or prove that a class is in use, it doesn't always work out to be true for the common player. If I were to say that ele is strong, I would get a ton of blowback in disagreement even though grimjack, for example, still plays at the highest levels, God of PvP, BOB, exclusively on ele. SO, this really isn't an example that works. Looking at the matches in ranked, and unranked, and logged time on classes in WvW, ect will show a completely different story, most of the time.

But for this video....

Odd how they kept getting deleted in the hands of top players and former ESL players. They are barely an asset in the games, and this is your BOBs and World Champs playing, this is their specialized class and still they struggle. In regular ranked matches, the team without a thief can often relax because they basically can't do kitten to the new meta and side noders. Spectre is trash tier outside of a 1700-1800+ level player. It's like taking Angel on willbender and saying it is good, because that is literally what some of you are doing.

Realistically, if thief is over performing, it is time for the community to voice actual direct concerns about their performance and problematic skills other than the generic stealth is OP and thief can eternally reset. Which by the way has been explained to just not be true, even though the one being explained to is just fingers in ears and "la la la, I can't hear you". I just find it funny how there are ZERO, literally ZERO complaint threads about thief right now, yet the known easy to describe problems are eternally bumped to the front.

So, create a thread someone. Make some valid points.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Mandatory.6590 said:

Realistically, if thief is over performing, it is time for the community to voice actual direct concerns about their performance and problematic skills other than the generic stealth is OP and thief can eternally reset. Which by the way has been explained to just not be true, even though the one being explained to is just fingers in ears and "la la la, I can't hear you". I just find it funny how there are ZERO, literally ZERO complaint threads about thief right now, yet the known easy to describe problems are eternally bumped to the front.

So, create a thread someone. Make some valid points.

They can't. Issues with thief have been a matter of emotion ever since they trimmed down the oneshot backstab gimmicks (and rightly so)..

Thief complaints will always boil down to some derivative of "He'S InViSiBle/I can't hit this thing/Hayai!", even though being squirrely, annoying back-cap bots is the only role reluctantly afforded to them. People weigh their wins on being able to down their opponent, when perpetually reducing their ability to do anything on the map to effectively zero is just as valuable or more so than a down. It's never been about thief being strong. Even when other classes were running bunker necro, the complaints were about thief potentially making the choice for them to leave their point a 50/50 shot at being a good idea. 

They just wanted to not fight thieves cause they're annoying and good ones know to bail from a losing fight, which is unacceptable because fight no win unless thief ded @my_feet. People blamed thief for forcing people to spec bunker to tolerate them, but I'd bet gold that people are just as willing to play bunker builds without a thief threatening to decap their current circle as they were willing to do so with that threat. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Jumpel.3972 said:

Vindicator before nerf 😆

Specter is really good for duel /1v1 but some other (like mechanist) are even better because they can manage 1v2 for a good lapse of time.

Its not "really good". Its bad. Its about as bad as regular thief. It cant even manage a 1v1 against literally any class. Which is fine, its not supposed to be a 1v1 class, thief isnt supposed to be a class that fights evenly in general, but its important to point that out.

• Confused 3