When are we getting a harbinger nerf??

lysico.1297

2 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

No necro or engi ever see any relevant nerfs...never happened since.....ever, the time when engi or necro was no meta has been at best 2xmonths years ago....sorry OP....you will wait years before anything substantial happens 

Necromancer has received like two or three nerfs in a row in both core traits and most used skills.

4 minutes ago, Telgum.6071 said:

Necromancer has received like two or three nerfs in a row in both core traits and most used skills.

Idk why people keep pretending like Necro hasn't been hit repeatedly over the past couple of years just because harbinger is giving them a rough time. 

They do this with every class that has a specific build that's mildly annoying and then forget the class exists when it gets too difficult to play to show up in matches vs them.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Idk why people keep pretending like Necro hasn't been hit repeatedly over the past couple of years just because harbinger is giving them a rough time. 

They do this with every class that has a specific build that's mildly annoying and then forget the class exists when it gets too difficult to play to show up in matches vs them.

It's not that people ignore that Necromancer had been repeatedly slapped on the wrists with some minor nerfs. It's just that none of them were substantial enough to address the over-abundance of Necromancers in almost every match.

And people want said over-abundance to be addressed properly.

Although that situation has largely been circumvented by some players switching to new specializations (mostly Mechanist and Spectre from what I've seen).

4 hours ago, LucianDK.8615 said:

You do realize that harbingers have no defenses? They fold like a house of cards under pressure.

And necros have taken an awful lot of nerfs over the yeats. The scourge is a shadow of what it used to be.

The shadow of a colossal god is still pretty big

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

17 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Necromancer gets love taps, because half the player base is living their easy mode power fantasy through the class, in both pve and pvp.

Any other class would've been smacked down TWO pegs, AGES ago.

Edited by NorthernRedStar.3054
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

• Elixir of Ambition: Reduced power coefficient from 1.5 to 0.9 in PvP and WvW.
  • Devouring Cut: Reduced power coefficient from 1.0 to 0.85 in PvP and WvW.
  • Voracious Arc: Reduced power coefficient from 1.4 to 1.0 in PvP and WvW.

Nice! We have the nerf  we were looking for.   

• Confused 1

On 3/29/2022 at 11:04 AM, LucianDK.8615 said:

You do realize that harbingers have no defenses? They fold like a house of cards under pressure.

Hm. Not my experience playing Harbinger. But I suppose you're going full damage? I can see how that could be an issue. The only big two/three weak points that I've felt is susceptibility to stunlocks, limited mobility outside of the shroud charge or wurm teleport, and that at low health and life force at the same time with long CD on important utility skills it can be a struggle to be able to do much until I can catch up with team mates (but pistol 2 & 3 helps with this).

Though I feel even sturdier as Harbinger than with the usual resilient builds

Edited by Inguz.6493

On 3/27/2022 at 11:30 PM, lysico.1297 said:

So tired of the pew pew from shroud 1.  Nerf it now.  So OP

Harbringer was nerfed, check the patchnotes. The spec is basicly fine now. It's incredibly glassy, if you catch it without a stunbreak it dies to anything.

On 3/29/2022 at 3:51 PM, Kayberz.5346 said:

Lul salty necro mains. By far the most delusional players, being professional victims despite remaining top tier in all game modes for the majority of this games lifespan,  notably the later half.

harbinger was before the nerfs the weakest necro specs.. nothing has changed, lol

On 3/29/2022 at 7:51 AM, Kayberz.5346 said:

Lul salty necro mains. By far the most delusional players, being professional victims despite remaining top tier in all game modes for the majority of this games lifespan,  notably the later half.

Did you mix up Necromancer with Guardian? You know, the class that has quite literally been meta in every single aspect of the game since creation? Because, as I'm sure you must know, Necromancers were garbage in PvE, Reapers were bottom of the barrel dps, and Scourges were mediocre up until the changes to torment. Things are looking good now, but I have found Guardian players to be way more delusional.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Shaogin.2679 said:

Did you mix up Necromancer with Guardian? You know, the class that has quite literally been meta in every single aspect of the game since creation? Because, as I'm sure you must know, Necromancers were garbage in PvE, Reapers were bottom of the barrel dps, and Scourges were mediocre up until the changes to torment. Things are looking good now, but I have found Guardian players to be way more delusional.

No doubt guardian fits the bill

But i find guardian mains to be a lot less dishonest about how good or difficult their class is in general 

Is dps numbers the only thing you look at when appraising a classes place in the meta?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

18 hours ago, Shaogin.2679 said:

Without any doubt...necro players are the foremost complainers with victim mentality. Everytime anybody tries to bring arguments against necro...the necro police comes running shouting :" cc and range them"...like other professions are immune to CC and range....-_-

• Like 3
  • Confused 4