Halp!

ArchonWing.9480

Halp! They're on Sunnyhill! You:  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Halp! They're on Sunnyhill! What do you do?

• What the heck is a Sunnyhill?
    • Ask for more information (wall%, #, color)
    • Ignore, you're doing something somewhere else
    • Ignore, that's not even in EB
    • Ignore; that's not even in DBL. Or is it?
    • Ignore; you want your tower daily.
    • Ignore, you wonder why team chat is even on
    • Ignore, there's not even leather in here.
    • Ignore, it's already queued
    • You're already there
    • You're already there, , and also hiding in a corner to port people in.
    • You find out lord's at 5%
    • You put auto turrets on the tower
    • You have already killed the enemes
    • Other

Depends on the info given but, I'm an aggressive defender. The way I WvW is mostly sniping upgraded camps when there's an opening to do it, chasing any red dots I see, and circling my side of the map watching contested objectives.

Most times if something is attacked I'll be one of the first to know. Depending on how many it is, either I'll take care of it myself from inside the tower with siege or outside if I can handle them, or myself an a pug or two will deal with it.

I always shout when something is happening whether I think I can handle it or not.

• Haha 1

Not only it's not even in EB, it's not even SMC inner/lord, so I 100% know it's just an elaborate plan to bait me outside of EB and steal my reserved spot on SMC inner wall while I hopelessly try to come back bashing my head on the queue.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

scout calls are always appreciated and very important to me. if they are not complete just ask for info and they will usually answer you. if the time is there and if necessary I will do everything to introduce myself. ☺️

Ok, but that's like 9/10 scout calls, gets pretty annoying/tiresome to see, I wish scout weren't lazy and put all the info into the initial calls and not just throw up some link to the place, it will actually garner faster responses.

Are scouts lonely and feel the need to have a long conversation about a scout call every single time? Is that the reason why they wait for people to ask all the extra questions to the call before providing the real information needed? Do scouts not run emotional support groups for themselves by grouping up to talking about day to day stuff, to keep their minds off the enemies ravaging their lands while they sit on the porch of the keep waiting for their zerg to arrive? Or do they already do this and linking a place is just a quick way to say they're too busy talking to each other in private at the time, but there's some red dots over there you come figure it out? Baffling how people can yammer on 30 mins about their political views in team chat, but can't spit out a single number in a scout call...

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

What's a sunnyhill?

lol, that's part of the reason why I made this thread. I've played long enough to recognize most, but usually south stuff takes longer to process, and I'm just wondering why it isn't faster to just type nwt.

EB is kinda worse, and I always accidentally confuse Pang/Rogues or but people know what's going on anyways.  I also can never remember a tower called Aldons exists.

2 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Baffling how people can yammer on 30 mins about their political views in team chat, but can't spit out a single number in a scout call...

Or yammer their political views at you because you asked for numbers.

Sometimes it's understandable if you must type, but in most situations outside of camps if you're not immediately contesting, it's just a good idea to retreat back in the keep and tell everyone.

Granted some people are just annoying. Once a person said there were 8 people, but someone rudely corrected that it was actually 6. That kind of detail isn't needed.

8 hours ago, Boh.4568 said:

Not only it's not even in EB, it's not even SMC inner/lord, so I 100% know it's just an elaborate plan to bait me outside of EB and steal my reserved spot on SMC inner wall while I hopelessly try to come back bashing my head on the queue.

lol, that would go straight to the block list.

15 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

gather meta comes before all else

Hmm, suppose some gathering materials are a bit back up in price again.