Ballance

Sansar.1302

3 hours ago, Telgum.6071 said:

Man imagine the tears if Anet removes Celestial in WvW like they did in sPvP (don't know why when it's perfectly balanced according to some people...).

It's balanced because the extremely limited us it has. 

Zerg builds don't use it. 

And only a few builds in roaming can use it and to be honest, most of them would be unkillable by most players anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

It's balanced because the extremely limited us it has. 

in my humble opinion every profession, besides Warrior and Thief, have a Celestialbuild that greatly outperforms every other "noncelestial" Build for their respective profession. Warrior and Thief have Celebuilds aswell, but i think the powerversions just pack more punch.

Cele Fireweaver, Celestial Boonbeast, Celestial Virtuoso, Celestial Firebrand, Cele Renegod, Cele Scrapper/Mechanist, Celestial Harbinger.

All of the builds that i mentioned are significantly stronger than any other option available for their respective profession. IF we measure strength by them fighting eachother, aka. Cele X vs noncele X.

And i think that this is just dumb and shows a underlying problem, which is, that Celestial has WAY to many raw stats.

saying that Celestial has limited use and not many people can utilize it.... is just outright wrong. Nowadays even Powerbuilds like Freshairweaver are rocking Celestial trinkets. Every class besides Thief and warrior can use it with great success and they will be stronger than any combination of Zerker or marauder or even trailblazer will ever be.

I am flippin rocking Cele and Antitoxin on basicly anything in roaming right now... if someone that is abusing Celestial everyday tells you that.... you can infact believe it. Cele is turning Roaming into a slugfest, and even if it doesnt affect Zerging... its still unhealthy for the mode as a whole.

#shave 10% stats from Cele

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 8
  • Confused 2

51 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

in my humble opinion every profession, besides Warrior and Thief, have a Celestialbuild that greatly outperforms every other "noncelestial" Build for their respective profession. Warrior and Thief have Celebuilds aswell, but i think the powerversions just pack more punch.

Cele Fireweaver, Celestial Boonbeast, Celestial Virtuoso, Celestial Firebrand, Cele Renegod, Cele Scrapper/Mechanist, Celestial Harbinger.

All of the builds that i mentioned are significantly stronger than any other option available for their respective profession. IF we measure strength by them fighting eachother, aka. Cele X vs noncele X.

And i think that this is just dumb and shows a underlying problem, which is, that Celestial has WAY to many raw stats.

saying that Celestial has limited use and not many people can utilize it.... is just outright wrong. Nowadays even Powerbuilds like Freshairweaver are rocking Celestial trinkets. Every class besides Thief and warrior can use it with great success and they will be stronger than any combination of Zerker or marauder or even trailblazer will ever be.

I am flippin rocking Cele and Antitoxin on basicly anything in roaming right now... if someone that is abusing Celestial everyday tells you that.... you can infact believe it. Cele is turning Roaming into a slugfest, and even if it doesnt affect Zerging... its still unhealthy for the mode as a whole.

The answer would be to unnerf some of the damage from feb2020 instead. They started to treat the two modes as the same then, but WvW has higher stats than PvP, which made things like the hard CC damage nerf extra potent in WvW.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

The answer would be to unnerf some of the damage from feb2020 instead. They started to treat the two modes as the same then, but WvW has higher stats than PvP, which made things like the hard CC damage nerf extra potent in WvW.

While i do partly agree with what you are saying. There is a distinct problem with it. Anet will never ever admit that they made a dumb change. Thus they are not reverting the CC damage change. You have to give them a way, to get out of this dilemma, without them having to admit that they have no clue what they are doing. :D

Example given:  HEY ANET!!! HOW ABOUT WE TURN ALL THOSE PESKY 300CD traits into things like "Lightning rod", This way underperfoming classes like Warrior gain some damage back and would finally be relevant again.

(no clue if there is a 300cd trait conveniently placed, that you dont loose to much with picking it over the trait that people use nowadays; just wanted to make a joke about Anet if im honest)

only smallscale and condibuilds are better balanced in spvp. u cannot just apply all the normalized stuff to wvw, but rangers and thieves etc would really need hurting nerfs towards their options in wvw

tbh, as well as any other smallscale build. issue is, it mustn't affect largescale builds, which may be tricky at times.

what anet didn't have in their balance sofar is, that less pdps and less healing and longer cds make overnumbers with much condi stuff far too easy to pull off. not OP or anything but in uncoordinated fights, numbers mean a lot, which is really not good.

like, the balance is now in 2022 way worse than it has been 2 years ago... (before the "balance" patching started)

Edited by kamikharzeeh.8016
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

13 minutes ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

only smallscale and condibuilds are better balanced in spvp. u cannot just apply all the normalized stuff to wvw, but rangers and thieves etc would really need hurting nerfs towards their options in wvw

tbh, as well as any other smallscale build. issue is, it mustn't affect largescale builds, which may be tricky at times.

what anet didn't have in their balance sofar is, that less pdps and less healing and longer cds make overnumbers with much condi stuff far too easy to pull off. not OP or anything but in uncoordinated fights, numbers mean a lot, which is really not good.

like, the balance is now in 2022 way worse than it has been 2 years ago... (before the "balance" patching started)

Spotted the average zerg sheep 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I would call "usefull in roaming" extremely limited. 

Like, how many people roam these days and I mean serious roaming.

Like 50 people Max? 

Like, awesome. Cele gets used by some bad Openworld players and a handful of people in Wvw. 

😱

20 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I would call "usefull in roaming" extremely limited. 

Like, how many people roam these days and I mean serious roaming.

Like 50 people Max? 

Like, awesome. Cele gets used by some bad Openworld players and a handful of people in Wvw. 

😱

This is like saying boonball is not a big deal because half of the WvW population only karma trains while avoiding enemy zergs and winning by numbers and nothing else. What is OP is OP, regardless if their abusers do """serious roaming""" or not.