Do you think guardians staff needs a rework.

Artyport.2084

1 hour ago, crosknight.3041 said:

it's in a pretty good spot imo atm, maybe only the auto attack getting ally targeting for more direct healing. especially when random pugs keep running out of my staff 2,3 and 4. lemme heal you aaaaaaaaaa

Lets make the #5 like Mesmer focus except instead of pulling enemies to you, it pulls allies to you so they can stop running around like confused mice while they're dying. 😛

Stack, you pests!

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

Lets make the #5 like Mesmer focus except instead of pulling enemies to you, it pulls allies to you so they can stop running around like confused mice while they're dying. 😛

Stack, you pests!

all healers need a leash to keep DPSes close. like a parent with wild children.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 7:46 PM, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

They did rework it, and its one of the best weapons in the game as a result. The kit is quite overloaded with support, and the only reason to ever swap to mace/shield is heal on autoattack.

Though I do wish the #5 did something more useful in PvE.

I wish the swiftness ticks were 6 seconds...

21 hours ago, Fade to Shadow.4579 said:

Nowadays if I want to tag many mobs as possibile which weapon should I use? 

If you're willing to actively play, Willbender is pretty good for tagging thanks to its mobility and f1 resets. If you just want to mindlessly spam, staff or longbow are solid as long as you continue to tab target.

19 minutes ago, GoingMenthol.7281 said:

There was a huge problem in WvW because everyone started playing guardian staff just to tag, and fights were being won by having fewer "loot sticks" in your zerg than the enemy

I thought the problem was that having a 600-range cone effect meant that they could shoot through gates. It was also quite suspiciously a change that came in between firebrand being showcased and PoF going live.

• Like 1