Massive Imbalance In WvW

Nokturnal Lunacy.3186

Blobs can just enter the lord's room of any tower, keep, whatever and just spam reflects and boons and the defending side cannot get into lord's room without dying. This is a huge imbalance and now the blobs are exploiting this. They know all they have to do is stack in lords room and spam and the defenders cannot defend. 

Arenanet created a massive imbalance

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 6

11 minutes ago, Nokturnal Lunacy.3186 said:

Blobs can just enter the lord's room of any tower, keep, whatever and just spam reflects and boons and the defending side cannot get into lord's room without dying. This is a huge imbalance and now the blobs are exploiting this. They know all they have to do is stack in lords room and spam and the defenders cannot defend. 

Which tells me you aren’t fighting a blob with a blob.  

Nor the young cat level of siege that is Yaks Bend  Maguuma.

And I guess you are saying the claim buffs don’t help the defenders either?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Huh, must me new tactics, I never heard of guilds doing this. 😲

Every guild in gw2 is of the highest standard, they wouldn't stoop so low to blob down opponents that have no chance against them. 🤔

These guilds are professional and are constantly only looking for other guilds that can prove to be a worthy challenger, like street fighter. 🤗

I refuse to be believe there's a huge imbalance, it's just that people are another side of the map or another map for that matter, every server has equal numbers, just ask blackgate and gandara. 🤾‍♂️🚌

• Like 2
  • Haha 14
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Huh, must me new tactics, I never heard of guilds doing this. 😲

Every guild in gw2 is of the highest standard, they wouldn't stoop so low to blob down opponents that have no chance against them. 🤔

These guilds are professional and are constantly only looking for other guilds that can prove to be a worthy challenger, like street fighter. 🤗

I refuse to be believe there's a huge imbalance, it's just that people are another side of the map or another map for that matter, every server has equal numbers, just ask blackgate and gandara. 🤾‍♂️🚌

Sarcasm doesnt come off well in text. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

Which tells me you aren’t fighting a blob with a blob.  

Nor the young cat level of siege that is Yaks Bend  Maguuma.

And I guess you are saying the claim buffs don’t help the defenders either?

And thats the biggest issue. Have to get a bigger blob to defend against the stacking in lords room. Lol ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nokturnal Lunacy.3186 said:

And thats the biggest issue. Have to get a bigger blob to defend against the stacking in lords room. Lol ridiculous.

There isnt much room for  options here its a be the ktrain or be the outmaned server.

the algorithm uses total player hours does not identify peak of hour to match servers, what IC the trend is servers that play or have similiar ours will be more puted together in same link rather than fight each other, wich ends in ktrain/pvd matches where each server has its own ppt ktrain timezone and sometimes there servers that end being the outmaned server almost its 24/7.

That's the current state of WvW match population disparity for my experience.

TDLR what Anet wanted to make EOTM be the norm to WvW they achieved it.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Nokturnal Lunacy.3186 said:

They did. Well spotted...

... Sherlock.

• Haha 2

On 9/21/2022 at 5:49 AM, Nokturnal Lunacy.3186 said:

I do not understand your statement. if an enemy and well-coordinated team of 50 men enters your garry, perhaps by surprise, so you can gather 30 defenders who have not had time to organize and coordinate, it seems to me more than normal that they will take the structure without major problems. what's unbalanced about this. what is your claim, keep that t3 garry forever, would be a deadly boredom.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The state of WvW is already in pretty bad state because Anet liked to carebear people like you that wanted to run at attacker in lord room and win without strategizing biuilding siege or cutting off respawns.

That is why they nerfed siege, gate hp and added defenders ton of stats to cloud with. Even mounts and gliding to ensure defenders or respawns not die. What it lead to in reality is that rarely 2 commanders wants to tag up at same time since 70% of it will be fighting against nothing or this cloud and blobs outnumber defenders.

So you're outnumbered and you lost sm/keep. Big deal. No reason to ruin competitive integrity further by making defenders stronger. What we need is defenders to be weaker and walls/gates/siege stronger so they can buy more time and we have better time following a commander.

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

I do not understand your statement. if an enemy and well-coordinated team of 50 men enters your garry, perhaps by surprise, so you can gather 30 defenders who have not had time to organize and coordinate, it seems to me more than normal that they will take the structure without major problems. what's unbalanced about this. what is your claim, keep that t3 garry forever, would be a deadly boredom.

The unbalanced part is not the 50+ triple guild k-train blobs it's the dead servers. 

Poor guy probably spends all his game time waiting for his triple guild nuthug and it never comes.  Now that's "deadly boredom"

Guess he needs to join the k-train too.  Who needs fights anyway booooring

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, displayname.8315 said:

The unbalanced part is not the 50+ triple guild k-train blobs it's the dead servers. 

Poor guy probably spends all his game time waiting for his triple guild nuthug and it never comes.  Now that's "deadly boredom"

Guess he needs to join the k-train too.  Who needs fights anyway booooring

Poor guy is on Maguuma. 

Sorry not sorry.

edited because @LetoII.1037corrected me.  Evidently he is an FA lifer..!  

Edited by Strider Pj.2193