expectations for oct 28 livestream and nov balance patch

eXruina.4956

editing my original post. cept for the main topic. 😎

gonna be more positive. 💪

what are your expectations for oct 28 livestream and the coming nov balance patch? 🙂

i want to see gameplay defining warrior buffs to bring us to level with the capabilities and power of other classes. 💪🔥

hopes and dreams 🤣

Edited by eXruina.4956
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

They’re live streaming it again? Awesome! Communicates the intent behind the patch WAY better imo. 
As for expectations, I don’t know. There is less prior dialogue about the intent behind the patch. There was a bit of implied hype and expectations for the new balance team on the last patch, this time there really isn’t. It will be nice to see what they are going to do. 
My present view of the upcoming November patch is; there’s another regular balance update, that’s so much better than not getting balance updates for months! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Oh, I'll be waiting for this Friday with a Russel Crowe GIF...

Roy was tonight in the same border and I did throw a hint that 3 sec of Resi is not enough for a 5% dmg decrease. Just a lil mention in map chat. And I asked an anet dev the other day in EB to please fix warrior bugs and coeffs. Maybe I got lucky for once. 💁‍♂️

• Thanks 1

They're probably just going to talk about what they think the pvp scene should look like going forward without specifically talking about concrete changes that they will make.

I don't have any expectations for November, but what I will say is I am immensely pleased that they are taking it serious enough to stream and talk with us. They will have my attention on Friday. Unchained cmc/Roy is good and I am proud of them and the powers that be at Anet for being bold enough to be visible with how they intend to tackle these things. 

Granted I will still whine like a baby until the obvious issues get less obvious. 

3 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Roy was tonight in the same border and I did throw a hint that 3 sec of Resi is not enough for a 5% dmg decrease. Just a lil mention in map chat. And I asked an anet dev the other day in EB to please fix warrior bugs and coeffs. Maybe I got lucky for once. 💁‍♂️

My hero ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Shagie.7612 said:

flaming flurry faster goes every patch until you get all 8 hits consistently

my hadokens will surpass the speed of light eventually

ryu has a new move in sf6, its a melee hadouken. 🤔 hashougeki. 🤣

Edited by eXruina.4956
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, eXruina.4956 said:

what are your expectations for oct 28 livestream and the coming nov balance patch? 🙂

i want to see gameplay defining warrior buffs to bring us to level with the capabilities and power of other classes. 💪🔥

hopes and dreams 🤣

I'm more of a wait-and-see person. The last patch was solid, but this needs to be a consistent pattern. I'm not so quick so be grateful considering how dysfunctional warrior has been since this cursed 3rd expansion with all of its obnoxious super-speed and mobility creep. Teleport Wars can shove it.

• Thanks 1

What is to expect when all hopes died long ago for this unique class?They don't care, they don't play the game, they want just money...a new Blizzard model of paying the same kitten, just abit different(color,date,size,design)...so nothing special.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I'm expecting them to announce a buff/fix to the Bloody Roar multiplier, but then when they implement it, it'll actually be reduced to 5%. 

But for real, I have no expectations. For how much "attention" they gave Warrior during the PvP patch I'm not really expecting them to touch Warrior, but I sure would like them to actually fix Power Berserker

• Thanks 2

Ideally speaking, berserk needs to be done with duration increase tied to barebones utility skills. This makes for a really fragile and frustrating class in PvE.

The headbutt>outrage combo specifically should not be a neccessity to sustain good DPS. Because it can not be relied on. No player should be punished because of an unreliable mechanic that is completely out of their control. I should not be scolding or needing to educate my teammates that they should stop giving me stun immunity.

Moving on, crackshot's passive condi effects should be given to longbow/harpoon by default, right now longbow/sword+torch is the only good weapon choice for this spec. The only condi warrior spec should not worry about their only viable weapon combo having condi damage by default.

Why not have something that gives condi damage to other melee weapons there instead? bleeds or burning would fit greatsword, burn would fit maces or hammers. Some weapon wariety would be fun to have but I don't see any condi builds ever breaking that mold because it is simply not encouraged by the developers.

Edited by rainhelm.3827
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 7:09 AM, eXruina.4956 said:

hopes and dreams 🤣

I expect berzerker buff, probably with their utility skills, and maybe more qol in places to make it more playable. Maybe becomes good but I’m not expecting too much. If buffed adequately it could be a team fighting damage dealer. Too cumbersome to be the best dueling spec but very effective at dealing damage in teams.

Sb small buff but idk where, maybe just something with full counter to help survivability.

Also stances I expect to get buffed as it’s plainly obvious that defense is still lacking due to the crap tier outdated stance skills. (With endure pain being the exception).

I expect a small buff to blade, maybe tactical reload getting a small synergetic buff to non blade ammo skills. Say 5 seconds cut from the cooldown so that it can synergize with shouts and ammo skills without it being totally busted like it was before. 

This is super optimistic of me and I doubt all of these will be implemented (even though I think each spec needs serious attention). But regardless maybe one or two of these predictions come true. One can only have hopium 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1