Mag is a server full of rangers!

tobin.6754

13 hours ago, tobin.6754 said:

How do we beat a server full or rangers? All day, every day, we are getting rapid fire from all direction. From towers, in SMC, outside of our spawn. Please nerf all Maguuma's rangers!

with 2 skills:

Wall of reflection on top of a Purging flames.

Ohhh wait those are not meta build skills...cause only copy paste meta misntrell perma boons builds matter right?

The more range classes a server have the easier is to beat them.... cause that means more players that dont know how to use ranger and expect the high burst damage to do everythign for them 🙂

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

13 hours ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

WTB reflects.

Ill take ‘What is reflects’ for $800 Alex.

Ahh.  So I see someone is confused about what a reflect is!  Lemme link the wiki!!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Reflect#:~:text=Reflect is a combat mechanic,as on-hit sigil effects.

Oh.  Don’t worry about saying thank you.  Posting it is it’s own thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

Ahh.  So I see someone is confused about what a reflect is!  Lemme link the wiki!!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Reflect#:~:text=Reflect is a combat mechanic,as on-hit sigil effects.

People can't even leave spawn; what makes you think they can read? Of course it's confusing.

On the other hand I agree with this thread. Rangers take up valuable resources that could be used on other classes, like making 3 more guardian specs with extra stab.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

I get a good chuckle when people react with confused emotes to simple helpful information, or factual statements, of things that exist in the game. Pretty telling of the level of players in these forums sometimes.

• Like 4
  • Confused 4

35 minutes ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

People can't even leave spawn; what makes you think they can read? Of course it's confusing.

On the other hand I agree with this thread. Rangers take up valuable resources that could be used on other classes, like making 3 more guardian specs with extra stab.

At this point they should just give every spec the "Superman Pose" 10 stack stability button so no one has to worry about their precious stab anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

At this point they should just give every spec the "Superman Pose" 10 stack stability button so no one has to worry about their precious stab anymore.

lol but only if binded to the 1 key too.

But as I've learned from last week, people will actively reject anything not because it's wrong, but it's because the wrong person saying it. Because it hurts their feelings that someone knows something they may not.

In other words, you could post the Earth is round and still get emoji spammed.

I think a lot of it is being done out of spite. Problem is feeding in-game and in the forums is not really a way to make anyone feel bad.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ArchonWing.9480 said:

lol but only if binded to the 1 key too.

But as I've learned from last week, people will actively reject anything not because it's wrong, but it's because the wrong person saying it. Because it hurts their feelings that someone knows something they may not.

In other words, you could post the Earth is round and still get emoji spammed.

sigh

yeah...

😑

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, tobin.6754 said:

Yesterday,  both BG and ET had blobs on EBG trying to tag team Mag and both group got wiped by their rangers. Anet, please nerf rangers.

If you really feel that ranger, who is never invited to a squad, is OP, please feel free to head to the professions section and post suggestions for changes there. Play all classes including ranger. If you feel that rangers are that abundant, are you playing a counter ranger class build? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sick of dealing with the extreme class bias that allows Ranger to easymode dominate from distances no one else has the ability to reach for some reason. Bows shoot further than rifles apparently.

You're a fool if you think this community is better without us.

If ranger longbow isnt adjusted Nov 29, we wont be here Nov 30.

"Play without us."

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, HARDOFREADING.7298 said:

Sick of dealing with the extreme class bias that allows Ranger to easymode dominate from distances no one else has the ability to reach for some reason. Bows shoot further than rifles apparently.

You're a fool if you think this community is better without us.

If ranger longbow isnt adjusted Nov 29, we wont be here Nov 30.

"Play without us."

Rifle = 1500, and is actually 1500

Longbow = 1500, but can be anywhere from 2200 to 2700

Fun.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/28/2022 at 7:41 PM, tobin.6754 said:

How do we beat a server full or rangers? All day, every day, we are getting rapid fire from all direction. From towers, in SMC, outside of our spawn. Please nerf all Maguuma's rangers!

So a really fun way to counter them is Fire Brand reflects. You can use F3 #3 reflect bubble. I stay in Tome 3 for stunbreaks if needed till #3 comes back off cooldown. You can use Wall of reflection. Time it right and watch them melt themselves. Carefull though. MAGotts are really good pullers and gankers. Good Luck.

On 10/28/2022 at 4:41 PM, tobin.6754 said:

How do we beat a server full of rangers?

Not true, I got ganked by a Clone Ranger (one of them thar Mesmers with 10+ clones), a Beserker Ranger (one of them thar Warriors with a long bow), oh and a Unbearable Ranger (one of those Rangers with a bear for a pet) 😁.  Took them a good 5 seconds to kill me good.

Okay, so those are all Rangers... My bad 🤣

Bring a server full of guardians, they have shields, reflects, stability, you should be pretty safe then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IKR!  Like even though the other servers have a que and even double team them, they still just win automatically because they're Mag.  Nerf Mag!!!!!

• Haha 1