Enginier Golem

spankyed.4735

i'd +1 on both lol

not knowing that mechanist is monki, i downed one and got 20k'd by it's golem while it was in downstate lol ... great designed class for sure. dps engi in wvw needs about class-wide 50% dps nerfs and mechanist about 70% i guess

or, what would be even better, just give all classes their coefficient dps back, so we can oneshot all these useless rambo classes without wasting our whole cooldowns

• Like 6
  • Confused 3

13 minutes ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

i'd +1 on both lol

not knowing that mechanist is monki, i downed one and got 20k'd by it's golem while it was in downstate lol ... great designed class for sure. dps engi in wvw needs about class-wide 50% dps nerfs and mechanist about 70% i guess

or, what would be even better, just give all classes their coefficient dps back, so we can oneshot all these useless rambo classes without wasting our whole cooldowns

or L2P perhaps.  I've never had that happen to me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

38 minutes ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content".
NO MORE BAN PLS.
--------------------------------------------------------------

But Ranger pet like nothing,  and mecha pet is 90% of engi.

What? Ranger pet rezzes ranger.

14 hours ago, Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

In all fairness the ranger only controls 1 pet skill while downed where the mech has 3, 2 are cc's and procs a few passive traits

in all fairness the ranger can control 2 pets, because he can switch pets in downstate. He can use both pets active skills, and both pets can/will use their 3 automated skills. 

Just saying....   

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 3

On 11/12/2022 at 3:18 AM, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

FYI, Mech while downstate, all F1,F2,F3 skills work.

Can I go into Berserk and spam Decapitate while in downstate too please?

In all honesty this is part of why downstate does not belong in competitive play, some classes/especs can access their full profession mechanic bar while in downstate while others cannot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Can I go into Berserk and spam Decapitate while in downstate too please?

In all honesty this is part of why downstate does not belong in competitive play, some classes/especs can access their full profession mechanic bar while in downstate while others cannot.

Warrior is one of the easier things to contest points in sPvP while in downstate though, since you can freely run around.  

EDIT: For the discussion--for mech just use a block or any active defense when stomping them and you're fine. 

For Ranger...who is dying to downstate ranger pets in 2022? I've gotten kills off Untamed downstate before due to full pet control, but on other specs it's very hard unless you have CC pets slotted--and most rangers don't.

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267

15 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Warrior is one of the easier things to contest points in sPvP while in downstate though, since you can freely run around.  

EDIT: For the discussion--for mech just use a block or any active defense when stomping them and you're fine. 

For Ranger...who is dying to downstate ranger pets in 2022? I've gotten kills off Untamed downstate before due to full pet control, but on other specs it's very hard unless you have CC pets slotted--and most rangers don't.

Its more of why can some classes use their profession mechanic in downstate but not others. It's a pretty glaring issue.

12 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Its more of why can some classes use their profession mechanic in downstate but not others. It's a pretty glaring issue.

To compensate for weaker downstate I'd imagine.

As pertains to ranger, without control of the pet the downstate is pretty useless as almost everything can out damage its heal potential now, and the 2 skill does very little in almost all situations (sure you can proc ancient seeds off it and stuff but that goes way beyond most players downstate capability).    

I'd give up pet control in downstate and the rez, etc. just to be able to run around like Warrior or yeet myself to saftey like Ele.  

1 hour ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

I'd give up pet control in downstate and the rez, etc. just to be able to run around like Warrior or yeet myself to saftey like Ele.  

Or just make it like a ranger pet that can heal through someone pounding on the engie. 

Imagine combining that heal with the AoE knockback! The time it takes someone to get back up and run into melee range again is what, like +50% health? 

And of course being immortal underwater.

1 hour ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Or just make it like a ranger pet that can heal through someone pounding on the engie. 

Imagine combining that heal with the AoE knockback! The time it takes someone to get back up and run into melee range again is what, like +50% health? 

And of course being immortal underwater.

Imagine not fluff posting to inflate your count....

Also, immortal underwater hasn't been a thing in years ya boomer 😂

• Thanks 1