Please fix warrior

Arky.3072

On the contrary, is fairly fun to play against.

In 2 v 2, if lacks support and is focused, is killable. If has support, you usually need to focus first on the healer and then you can kill him. Takes long, but can be done. In 5 v 5 is not a problem: is durable and has lots of cc and mobility, but doesn't deliver as much damage as a Holo, which instead is a bit more frail. Call me biased but I do prefer to fight vs Spellbreakers, Berserkers, Holos and Eles of any kind instead of trying to guess where's the f****** thief...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

@Lan Deathrider.5910 that is totally appropriate for this thread hahahaha

IMO warrior animations are by far the fairest out of any class in gw2 pvp. They have a couple of wild cards, like sometimes bulls rush flips out and can CC ppl through walls and stuff, but for most part there's nothing really tricky about the warriors kit. Again IMO though!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Waffles.5632 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 that is totally appropriate for this thread hahahaha

IMO warrior animations are by far the fairest out of any class in gw2 pvp. They have a couple of wild cards, like sometimes bulls rush flips out and can CC ppl through walls and stuff, but for most part there's nothing really tricky about the warriors kit. Again IMO though!

Warrior is the most honest class to fight against. There are no frills. Because they made it so simple to fight against they had to pad some of the hit box ranges like the large hitbox on Bulls Charge. But once you know how to fight it, it all comes down to skill and CD management. Did you know that Shield Bash can be jumped over? I believe Bull's Charge can be as well. You don't even need to dodge to get away from some of the CCs, just a good old free jump will do it once you learn the timing.

So, yeah, its not like a combo is coming out of stealth or precast from range into a teleport for instant damage. Its all there out in the open, with obvious telegraphs. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Just learn to dodge. The little particle spam there is on Warrior is not obscuring the highly telegraphed abilities.

Warrior still is the least of issues in sPvP.

Stealth, Teleports, Shadowsteps, condition spam, boon spam, AoE spam, projectile hate and Invulnerability uptime are way more in need of being addressed than anything on Warrior.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 8
  • Confused 1

Pretty much what the guy above said, if you get caught in the warriors combo stun then yes, it will hurt, but if you see a war with a hammer you can already guess from the end of the  map what is going to happen. I also find it one heck of a risky build cause if you get 1 guy granting stability, the whole build just falls flat on its face....

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CrowEschatologist.6214 said:

I thought Rule 1 of PvP is thus:

"It beat me and is therefore overpowered and must be nerfed so I can always win on my perfectly balanced class." 

Actually true. That's why Warrior has been so bad in PvP for so long. 

WaaaAahhhhh Warrior scary!!!!! Nerf now¡!!!! 

• Like 4