Street Noodles Chair - Thoughts and Ideas [Merged]

A very nice, big chair. A lot of attention to detail. Some even think a bit noisy when players are eating noodles.

Personally, I think it should be able to share the "A Little Well Rested" buff with all those who sit with the owner. Or at least with party members who sit.

Also, more emotes would be nice. A "Shovel It In" emote for the big/fast eaters (Omnom Level 9000). A "Food Is Too Hot!" (either temperature or spicy) emote to take a bite and fan one's mouth/face, for example.

Edited by GamerOnline.3650
Clarification and grammar.
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I experience misophonia and the sound of players eating at the noodle stand makes my skin crawl. I have to leave, turn my camera away, or mute the game now any time one is near me.

The model's great! The animations are cool!

I'm not buying it until that's patched to be less obnoxious.

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

I know this item is already popular among players and everyone can ofc buy whatever he wants but just a heads up:

keep in mind the more the sims 2 items you buy the more the sims 2 items will find their way into the game and the more this is will be a priority then instead of playable content.

buying such items acknowledges the gemstore system and is not supporting the development of the game like many always falsely think.

• Like 2
  • Confused 10
  • Sad 1

More emotes added would be good, but I think this chair is amazing! A random charr joined my chair and the way they eat their noodles. Slurping, burping and eating so aggressively you would think they could eat the whole bowl as well as the noodles! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Pyppyn.7023 said:

I experience misophonia and the sound of players eating at the noodle stand makes my skin crawl. I have to leave, turn my camera away, or mute the game now any time one is near me.

The model's great! The animations are cool!

I'm not buying it until that's patched to be less obnoxious.

Oh I hadn't thought about that. I have misophonia too (specifically around chewing and eating sounds) and this means it could come up at any time.

Hopefully it won't be too bad for me because I usually have to keep the sound off when I'm playing (and when I can have it on I take the opportunity to do story instances) and I suspect I have the sound lower than many players when it is on, but it adds another thing to try to avoid in groups, along with spiders and constantly flapping skyscales.

(To be clear I think the 'chair' as a whole is pretty cool and will be fun for a lot of people, but if characters make loud eating noises when using it I will have to mute my game or move away.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, roederich.2716 said:

I know this item is already popular among players and everyone can ofc buy whatever he wants but just a heads up:

keep in mind the more the sims 2 items you buy the more the sims 2 items will find their way into the game and the more this is will be a priority then instead of playable content.

buying such items acknowledges the gemstore system and is not supporting the development of the game like many always falsely think.

With all of the requests for player housing, it may already be too late.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

Bought it, love it, love that people are stationing them along sides in towns so they are like actual little lunch carts.  Love my big charr sharing some chairs with tiny Asura.  Great fun!  Sorry for those who can't stand the sounds, even though it bothers me irl can't say it does in game.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1