hi im condi im good at the game

kroxx.1032

plague of condi warriors core and zerk, condi reapers, harbringers bla bla bla

very fun to fight against huh? imagine a game where you CC to do dmg, to bait stunbreaks and do combos, what a game right? nah better make meta smash condi everywhere

you can see there is a problem when fresh new players grab condi reaper or harb and fight equal to someone who is in power but played 5 years the game

• Like 7
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, kroxx.1032 said:

plague of condi warriors core and zerk, condi reapers, harbringers bla bla bla

very fun to fight against huh? imagine a game where you CC to do dmg, to bait stunbreaks and do combos, what a game right? nah better make meta smash condi everywhere

you can see there is a problem when fresh new players grab condi reaper or harb and fight equal to someone who is in power but played 5 years the game

Condi builds are weak for the most part ATM. Power builds outperform on every single class except necro, which is getting gutted next patch. Condi zerker isn't as good as power zerker either. Longbow is complete trash in teamfights. 

I kittening wish there were more viable condi builds to keep things like tempest in check. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Yeah only games where I felt condi was a problem was vs necro.  As long as cleanse vs condi is a healthy ratio it’s fine. Also the only time condi has really been meta was with necro, or builds that had large burn uptime. With the introduction of resolution, they might want to buff some burn builds again, but who knows

Engineer Profession laughs at Necromancer Profession Conditions with having the highest Conditions  in the game with 44k DPS

Engineer Profession has the highest Conditions output than Necromancer Profession, which should NEVER happen!!

Engineer Profession Is A Support Role Profession

Necromancer Profession Is A Condition Role Profession

-A Support Role Should Never Exceed A Pure Condition Role Profession-

-Engineer Profession,  is a "Jack of All Trade" Profession...IT SHOULD NOT BE A MASTER OF ALL PROFESSION ROLES

"Jack Of All Trades, Master Of None"

Elementalist Profession, Warrior Profession, Thief Profession, Engineer Profession and Guardian Profession....

ARE NOT CONDITION ROLE PROFESSIONS!!

PERIOD!!

https://snowcrows.com/benchmarks

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 10

1 hour ago, Downstate.4697 said:

Yeah only games where I felt condi was a problem was vs necro.  As long as cleanse vs condi is a healthy ratio it’s fine. Also the only time condi has really been meta was with necro, or builds that had large burn uptime. With the introduction of resolution, they might want to buff some burn builds again, but who knows

It might depend on the class you are.... Condi thieves in my opinion are a pain.   Necros.   Zerkers.  messers.  Eles with the flame thing that can't be blocked trait.  And Ye Ole Burn guard shows its face in modern variants.   

I mean I see a lot of solid Condi variants out there... and it gets more effective when you have a couple of them on the same team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

Engineer Profession laughs at Necromancer Profession Conditions with having the highest Conditions  in the game with 44k DPS

Engineer Profession has the highest Conditions output than Necromancer Profession, which should NEVER happen!!

-Engineer Profession,  is a "Jack of All Trade" Profession...IT SHOULD NOT BE A MASTER OF ALL PROFESSION ROLES

Elementalist Profession, Warrior Profession, Thief Profession, Engineer Profession and Guardian Profession....

PERIOD!!

Dude... no-one is successfully running condi engineer at high tiers.   Only if they happen to want to meme a game.  This is PvP forum.  Not the hit a non moving golem forum.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

Dude... no-one is successfully running condi engineer at high tiers.   Only if they happen to want to meme a game.  This is PvP forum.  Not the hit a non moving golem forum.

I’ve seen it once. Some sort of elixir condi abomination. It’s possible to play it in higher tiers if you really wanted

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Downstate.4697 said:

I’ve seen it once. Some sort of elixir condi abomination. It’s possible to play it in higher tiers if you really wanted

They aren't so hot in conquest, but some of those Core Engi builds are strangely effective in straight 1v1s when nodes are not a concern.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524

1 hour ago, shion.2084 said:

First of all, I will not be addressed as "Dude"

Why don't you try the build and comeback and tell me  if it "hitting a non moving golem" and "PvP forum"

Also, did you know that Anet balance Profession stats around Raids?

Did you also know that, what happens in Raid performance, effects all game modes

I highly doubt so...

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 8

27 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

Why don't you try the build and comeback and tell me  if it "hitting a non moving golem" and "PvP forum"

Did you also know that, what happens in Raid performance, effects all game modes

I highly doubt so...

Dude, you're wrong. PvE balance is completely different from WvW/PvP balance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

I highly doubt so...

Hi NHBT. Why are you on Burnfall's account?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

PERIOD!!

Actually condi holo does less condi damage than necros! It does more damage in total thanks to the power damage portion ^^

The rotation is twice as hard as condi harbinger, and they also can't provide boons like harbinger. If compared to condi reaper or scourge, they also have way more survivability, while holosmiths need to waste their dodge to do damage, leaving them vulnerable. If holo overheats they also just die.

So don't worry about benchmark too much, your necro is still just as good at condi damage, they're just different! Cheers.

• Like 2

This is gw2 in 2023, whether ur condi or not u probably are not good at the game, this games conquest mode has either a huge influx of new players that are being mixed in with mid gold to low plat players due to low population or somthing else is goin on lol, in 9 years I haven't seen this many players who are blatantly so bad at the games pvp they are either new or are throwing matches on purpose. Use to be once in a while but even in gold 2 or 3 most teamates I've witnessed  completely ignore nodes and never try for bell, hammer etc etc. More matches than not u can sit back and chuckle as players run into mid to 1v3 or 1v4 to just get insta deleted, it's actually funny how bad this playerbase has gotten.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

I highly doubt so...

Dude, can you carry me with that op engi condi build? I'll pay you IRL

19 hours ago, Morwath.9817 said:

I'd rather play against condi specs than teleport/stealth burst specs.

I'd rather fight a whole team of teleport/stealth burst than a single condi builds, and the reason is.....you can actually punish and kill the burst specs, because they make use of reaction skill, timing and prediction to win....they don't have OP bunker specs playing the game for them, covering a hundreds mistakes, facetanking damage without ever pressing the dodge button 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

24 minutes ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

I'd rather fight a whole team of teleport/stealth burst than a single condi builds, and the reason is.....you can actually punish and kill the burst specs, because they make use of reaction skill, timing and prediction to win....they don't have OP bunker specs playing the game for them, covering a hundreds mistakes, facetanking damage without ever pressing the dodge button 

Bunker specs are bunker specs, no matter if they are condi or power 🙈