Vinelord Edgebloom Weapons

Ashen.2907

24 minutes ago, Farohna.6247 said:

I kind of like the pop of color with the flowers.  I agree that the base weapon is great.  It would be fun to make a character themed with them.  

"Ruin," was an overstatement. The floral aspect could be cool with the right aesthetic build. But the base weapon designs are amazing on their own.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, Ashen.2907 said:

"Ruin," was an overstatement. The floral aspect could be cool with the right aesthetic build. But the base weapon designs are amazing on their own.

I guessed it was overstatement, but you made a good point on the base weapons look cool.  The flowers limit perhaps what character might use them.  I like them but other than just for fun they aren't something I would use daily.  I definitely would like to see some of the outfits people come up with for them.  

On 9/12/2023 at 11:45 PM, Ashen.2907 said:

I would buy them all if they didn't have the flowers growing from them. The baseline weapon skins are fantastic, but the floral growths ruin the design for me.

For me, it's the the opposite. I'd be more interested if there were less metal showing. I got the focus using a saved up ticket because it's all vine and no edge. Love it.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2023 at 12:23 AM, Farohna.6247 said:

I kind of like the pop of color with the flowers.  I agree that the base weapon is great.  It would be fun to make a character themed with them.  

I thought the same, so I re-made Barwn Y Mers, one of my reoccuring tempoary characters to match the set: https://i.imgur.com/YYjQM8R.jpg

Edited by Danikat.8537
  • Like 3

There are A LOT of weapons and armor that would be great without the extras. The armor from LW4's end has it's second version more intricate design sections, but the crystals turns me off from it. The resplendent shoulder armor too would be better without spikes for what I want to use them for.

This set though is pretty nice and is gem store level of effects with those roses blooming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

100% agreed.

Same. I ended up using the second version of the medium shoulders, boots, and pants (those at least have no extra crystals) along with the first-tier chest. The bits of crystals on the shoulders and boots was all I could stand. The gigantic spray of them on the chest and gloves just looked bizarre...which is sad, because the more intricate designs were pretty nice.

• Thanks 1