GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Anything INSPIRED (not copied) by James Camerons Naavi from Avatar,...

Weapons

Hairstyles

Armours

Tattoos

Warpaint

Mounts, ilu, ikran etc...

Body paterns

Could work well with the connectipn to water and ocean that serms to be a possibility in the future of GW2! I'd buy lots of it if u make a reality and well made!

• Haha 1

Where is my skiff skin? It's Halloween event, second week, and no skiff skin for Halloween?! I was expecting a themed burning pirate ship, or some Mad King burning wreckage as skiff; but instead we get nothing in gem store? Oh yes, we get another simplistic fishing pole at a moment when fishing is not profitable. Quite useless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Id like to see a "Summon Thee" guild master skill in the gem store:

- In every guild hall there should be a home instance for the guild master, and in the middle of the throne room there should be a scrying orb the guild master could touch, once a day.

The orb would instantly summon each guild member to the throne room ready to abide the bidding of their master.

The guild members would be given a 3 sec countdown timer, couldnt decline/deny the summon, a portal would appear and auto teleport them.

There could be a "darker" version of the skill, like every guild member would instantly die and then appear in throne room. The gm could have another skill called "Arise" which would ress and maybe give a buff. A before raid buff. Also, there could be a portal in the room to Eye of the North or something. - It could become a mini-event before raids.

• Confused 1

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Boxing_Gloves

The item hasn't been around since March 10th 2013.  I wanted a separate thread from the usual gemstore request sticky as it just gets buried never to be seen.

And I think this deserves more attention to it.  Since you cannot get the item any way, not even Toy voucher, not wardrobe unlock, nothing.

• Like 1

Can there be a mount set that actually is made fit for use by a Charr? Most mounts look like toys when a charr is on it.  

One of the good examples is the crowned jakhal skin.

Would be even more great if we could get mount skins of animal already featuring ingame as npc, junundu wurm skimmer, rolling devil roller beetle, etc

And please finish the current mount sets for all mounts

• Like 1

i mailed to gw2support and they suggested me to ask here

so i repost. thank you to anyone that can answer

i used gems to buy multiple gemstore combos and now i have 2 [ Black Lion Outfit Voucher ]
i wanted to unlock [ Pharaoh's Regalia Outfit ] because its not in gemstore for more than 12 months
but Pharaoh's Regalia Outfit is NOT an option via Black Lion Outfit Voucher

according to gw2 content update pattern
each outfit is added as option in Black Lion Outfit Voucher 12 months after its first release.

but Pharaoh's Regalia Outfit was not added.

is there any chance for me to get Pharaoh's Regalia Outfit using my Black Lion Outfit Voucher?

Astral Scholar Outfit
( was first released before Pharaoh's Regalia Outfit and added in Black Lion Outfit Voucher )
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Astral_Scholar_Outfit#Gem_Store_history

Gem Store History
Start date End date Discount Notes
March 16, 2021 April 20, 2021 -
New
September 18, 2021 December 17, 2021 -
Returning
December 31, 2021 January 07, 2022 20%
Returning
July 01, 2022 July 08, 2022 30%
Returning

Pharaoh's Regalia Outfit
( was first released exactly after astral scholar but still not in Black Lion Outfit Voucher )
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pharaoh%27s_Regalia_Outfit#Gem_Store_history

Gem Store history
[hide]Gem Store History
Start date End date Discount Notes
June 08, 2021 July 13, 2021 -
New
November 23, 2021 November 30, 2021 20%
Returning
December 17, 2021 March 18, 2022 -
Returning

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Outfit_Voucher#Contents
in this wiki link and in game there is no Pharaoh's Regalia Outfit

so any advice if i can get Pharaoh's Regalia Outfit using my Black Lion Outfit Voucher?

thank you and sorry :)

• Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 10:59 AM, Dhonti.5162 said:

Can there be a mount set that actually is made fit for use by a Charr? Most mounts look like toys when a charr is on it.  

I'd actually love to see charr-themed mount sets, and more charr-themed stuff overall, outfits, armor, jade bots, what have you. We have asura-themed cybernetic mounts, canthan jade tech-themed now too, I think it's long overdue to see charr tech represented in the skins as well! And sylvary themes are also underrepresented in my opinion.

Heyoo me again 😁...

FIRST OFF, THANKS FOR THE LWS DISCOUNT! FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO PURCHASE ALL 💖👍.

NOW CAN YOU GUYS BRING THE ''BLACK LION WEAPON VOUCHER'' AGAIN FOR RETURNING OR SALE PLEASE? I LOST ITS SALE LAST TIME 😢😢😢.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST DISCOUNT FOR REINMENT OF THE LICH OUTFIT PLEASE?

THANKS!!

Could we possibly get a paleo-accurate skin for the raptor?

Examples would be velociraptor, deinonychus, utahraptor, ect, with feathers and all!

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/rapidcityjournal.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/8/84/884a10e5-5734-5ec7-badb-abb9bfb3fabc/563cb64707996.image.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ed/Dromaeosaurs.png/1920px-Dromaeosaurs.png

Edited by NellaFantasia.9731
  • Like 2

I was out of my country and unable to access the game while the Wandering Weaponmaster's Cape was available lmao.  I didn't even realize it was an item until I was doing some fashion locker stuff at the bank recently.  If that could come back at some point, I'd appreciate it.