GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Please i would really appreciate it, i couldn't be online at the sale time of this Item so I missed it sadly :(.

I am talking about the Ice Reaver Pauldrons Skin. I really fucking love the aesthetics of that shoulder skin and it would perfectly fit into my Outfit. I am really sad that I missed it :( please make me happy.

Last time it was in the store is on August 2020

@Solstice.5790 said:

@Reefy.4915 said:Please for god sake change the mount skins!. the same 3 have been up for about 5 months. I've been waiting for the pack with a banded skyscale skin since getting my skyscale but i haven't seen the branded or the ascention pack up for months now.

They did today, we got the ones that were available 7 and 2 weeks ago.Yea I saw that but these skins were like you said available not too long ago. I'm talking about the Branded skyscale skin or the Skyscale Ascension Mounts Pack. The Bizarre license is still there also.

Can we see Balthazar Outfit return to the shop? Looking forward to actually use this for all my melee based characters. Just started playing GW2 And saw the outfit being a thing. Would love to see it return so I or anyone could have a chance for this beauty in the gem store :) Hasn't been in there or tracked for awhile. So I wouldn't see why not to putting it back in! Thanks!

3ZCX58h.jpg

Rata Sum starts at 2:45.

Old rata sum as Lounge pass. NO JOKE. The first version, shown in the 2009 trailer. Since it is a big thing, the size of a capital map, I would pay 2000 gems.You heard well, 2 0 0 0 gems. Believe me or not, but old LA is another 2000 gems for you. So a total of 4000 gems. That I am ready to pay you. (Have currently 2000 gems on me, you can check)

How to introduce them? Really, it is very simple, say for old LA that is a simulation recreated with the memories of the survivors of LA.For old Rata Sum, since we have already the city, say this is the ultimate alternative habitat created in the mists in the cave of a massive fallout, an achieved version, upgraded from the uncategorized fractal. (Btw could link to anything with the gates...) Note I speak about rata sum but in the trailer you can also see a cool charr city too.

This old rata sum has way far more assets and details than the current one, and the golem mines are finished in that one. So, map is done, just have to be added, the only thing needed is eventually rectangle stone assets to fill the eventual holes and ton of npcs (even if basic ones). There is ton of passages and corridors and rooms....

When you think about it, what are the uses of the current lounges?-Airship and Terrace: Access to services and Pve?-Noble folly: Access to HoT-Ember bay circus: Access to LS3 maps-Thunderhead peaks one: Access to LS4 maps-Elon lily: Access to PoF-Mistlock sanctuary: Access to Fractals-Champion rest: Access to PVP-Armistice Bastion: Access to WVW

What's missing? I tell you:-> Fast access to dungeons and raids (can be done through OLD LA one) Having raid + dungeon vendors.-> No lounge cover currently ls5 (icebrood saga) maps; but it can be consdered to be eye of the north.-> No lounge is based on RP, or festivals. (the rata sum one is prefect for RP) The lounge could slighty change look when a festival is here, with a mini activity related to it.-> When EoD will be there, a lounge for it will be needed.-> No lounge is only based on minigames or jps: Several grothmar like events, two small jps to do... even fast travel to jp if you think about it.-> None is based about map compeltion. Imagine the lounge being a map where you cna find poi, vistas and some quests (that don't count for world completion)

Yes, I have a thing with asura, but it's because I struggle to find a good place to rp. You never find anywhere a group of asura houses, or an environment as detailed as that city in the trailer. Many good place to rp are in instances, and are ruined by foes everywhere.

Personally I would like to see in the "closet" what each mount does. If I had known that were-bear was so animated for the Warclaw I would of DEFINITELY bought it.Recently got out of the VA hospital, and trying to adjust back into the game, and picked up on WvW again a day after the were-bear vanished. That one mount if sooo animated, and noisy, I so would like to see it back again -- soon please. Got the Geode mount instead. It's cute, but that were-bear would of been awesome to have on both my accounts. :)

If when clicking the new mounts for preview, if they would show their special animations that would be a bigger sales point. Most would probably think it was the same old animated mount. Since playing WvW last few days I been seeing these things rare up on their hind legs! Yeah, I would of bought them if I knew what their special animations did.