GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

There are some medium armour sets without long coats. As well as the ones you mentioned check out the runic and corsair sets from Living World maps, and the triumphant armour from WvW (the first version just requires completing 1 reward track) and the glorious armour from PvP (again just complete the reward track). That's in addition to older skins like the duelist coat, or on humans the scout coat. There's also the festive sweater and Metal Legion t-shirt, which look like normal clothes rather than armour. Those can all be obtained in-game.

(BTW I always thought 'buttcape' refered specifically to the tassets or bottom of a tunic on heavy armour, which are usually part of the leggings, due to the way heavy armour is split up. Is it now being used to mean literally any material which hangs below the waist on any armour set?)

@PseudoOAlias.4279 said:be instead of 6 full pieces we only get like 4-5 for 800 gems. But c'mon ANet, I can't be the only one who's be willing to pay to bling out my engineer in a sweet leather jacket, or groovy light blazer, or radical tactical shirt, or dapper tie & shirt combo.

More like 400-800 per piece, I'd guess, rather than a set for that amount. Just judging by recent offerings. But I'd be okay with that, for good coat options.

@"The Fear.3865" said:They just don't want to give us any chest pieces without coat or buttcape.

Proof: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Raven_Ceremonial_Garb_(medium)

! If you don't get it, try this chest armor on your light, heavy then medium char, and laugh (or cry).

I'll never understand why medium gets shafted in every armour piece. Either the armours too bulky to look good (problem on a lot of armour in the game) or is a trench coat with next to no design diversity.

Personally across the board Gw2 actually needs more skimpy armours (not the lewd kind you find in other games, but generally armour that just simply covers less, since its easier to work skimpy armour with other armour parts than.... trench coats).

I'm going to assume that they decided to make that armour cover the legs as well due to clipping fears of the top to the legs or legs to the top. We may one day start to see armours that work... or better yet reworks on old armours updating them on a new skeleton so armour for all classes gets easier to make... seriously why on earth would you as a game company make different skeletons for each class. They basically made the job harder for themselves.... Or I'm mistaken and that is just an excuse to not allow all classes to use all armour since we have outfits making the light, medium and the heavy armour argument invalid.

Runic : buttcape https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Runic_armor_(medium)

Corsair : buttcape https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Medium_Corsair_Jerkin

Triumphant : buttcape https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Triumphant_armor_(medium)

Duelist armor : buttcape https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Duelist_armor

I had no difficulty to find a good mix on my human engineer using the glorious pvp set, and most of coat or buttcape can be used.But on my charr, it's almost impossible to make any set without the cultural T3 chest piece since coat or buttcape doesnt fit charr.

There's only 4 chest pieces without buttcape or coat on charr (or asura)

• Glorious
  • T3
  • Metal Legion
  • Wintersday sweater...

Every other pieces of every other set in the game has ALWAYS a buttcape or something that goes under the belt, there is absolutly no possibility to mix something original with a skirt. BLEH

So in this context 'buttcape' means literally any part of the chest piece that goes below the waist? It doesn't matter if it doesn't look like a trench coat or whatever, anything below the waist is unacceptable? (Even the triumphant armour where the tassets are practically glued to your legs.)

By that standard yes I suppose the options are quite limited, but then by that definition many of my real-life t-shirts and other tops also have a 'buttcape'. I've never considered it a problem if an armour piece slightly overlaps the next one, I think it can help to make it look like a realistic outfit with different layers, and with the right combination can make even mix & match skins look like they belong together. If that's the criteria that's being asked for then I think I prefer the options we get currently, even if too many of them do use a similar overall shape.

Would it be possible to bring back the Noble Courtier outfit? Maybe the sword wings as well?...That outfit is beyond gorgeous and more than deserves to be purchasable again. I missed out on it, sadly. Even more sad that it had such an awesome bundle last year, and I got back into the game too late to buy it.

begging noises

Lots of my wishlist items have all come on sale, so thank you for that! Just a few items left now. (though the list keeps getting items added to it)

It's been almost a year since the Skyscale Hatchling Harvesting Tool was seen- I'm spending all my karma on Reaping harvesting tools and would like to change that. Please bring back the Glyph of Reaping so I don't have to spend all day harvesting in my home instance gardens!

I'm also looking forward to seeing any of these going on sale:Additional Crafting License (my main is already trained in 5 crafts, so he might as well just take them all on- don't know why they have a limit for these)Account Jump Start

Hello dear friends!! I look forward to paying more money haha. pls, with the current adoption licenses expiring could we get the curious creatures and new horizon adoption mount licenses??? pretty please?

( also remember the axe jaw sky scale. I have never seen him for sale! pls make him available. thank you!!!!)

Please bring back the Season 1 Memory boxes. They were in the Gem Store during the first two weeks of Winterdays celebration and before I could buy more, they just disappeared from the gem store without any words that the sales is ending soon. Sigh. Is ANet really that short handed now :confused: ? Do I have to wait till end of this year?

Hey ho and servus nerdy friends: #As in the "Discussion Topic" field already written above, I would like the super awesome light Aether Blades - armor skins back in the shop!I would like to tinker an outlaw Mad Max Nekro, which is otherwise really difficult as a Stoffi>. <Aaaaalso I need support from you, the community, so that I am not the only one who would like to have the skins :))Yeah, a GM said I should post this ... I have ... so ... yeah ... ciao :-DPeace & out