GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Okay, so I just found this.

You know, when you preview the mount skins, either from your character UI mounts panel or the gem store, sometimes the wings part of griffon and skyscale skins would seem diminished. This only happens to new skins released post-EoD, which use newer base models (?), namely the Tigris and the Noble. Might be due to some bug, idk.

I was previewing all these skins, looking for something to buy for mount license sales. Then I found this Jungle Heart Tigris...!

It's basically a kitten chubby winged big cat. Intimidating yet determined gaze, but also very adorable with that grumpy face and the thick fat hanging on its chest, bouncing almost constantly. Now, imagine this fella with its wings shrank...! When I see this I was like, oh my gosh! I mean, OH MY GOSH!! I was sooo overwhelmed by its cuteness I almost impulse-buy it, hindered by only 2 things: the mount license it belongs not currently available, and all this mini wing flying big fat cat fantasy being exactly just that - a fantasy.

I mean, pardon me. I just need somewhere to express my regret.

But yes please, dev! Your to-do list might already be very long, love you if you don't mind adding this as well.

...still love you if you don't.

• Like 1

ARENANET - Please make "Comfy Cat Chair" a REAL LIFE BED we can purchase off the store! LOL

OMG, Please! I want this as a real bed! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ He's so freaking CUTE! I want one in my bedroom!

IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

• Haha 12
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Oooyes I like the idea. But why stop there? Think about the possibilities!! 

bean bags, inflatable pool toy thingie, squishies, non lethal ammunition, punching bag for people who despise it. It can be something for everyone to enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Please give us more hairstyles for human and asura females.  I particularly want a long dreadlock hairstyle for lady humans, since it seems like every race has them except for human females.  I would be ok with you just adapting an existing hairstyle from another race to fit humans.

I'd also love more skyscale skins. 

• Like 3