PSA - Gliding Disabled in WvW

This reminds me of the elementalist 'god-mode' bug awhile ago, which took them 2 weeks? to fix. It was just 1-2 traits causing the problem with the use of a tonic, so they decided to nuke the entire class instead of disabling the tonic. 'Cause, you know, god forbid you prevent a novelty item from being used by everyone instead of actual class mechanics by a few,

19 hours ago, Fwog.9387 said:

Ya know i was happy with Anet this expansion so far. Mostly good decisions and good handling of the game... vs whatever season 5 and EoD was. Anet was overdue to do some bad decisions. 

what the hell are you even talking about? the events from the past couple of years are actually bringing me to the verge of quitting this garbage game... the balance is non-existent, the bugs are very existent... what the hell is this decision making? are there only interns working at anet? have they ever seen a game? does nobody want to work there so this is the level we get? wtf????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig. said:

we are now almost 2 weeks into the crashfest/gliding disabled screwup.

Well done ANET. Well done. 

Next time someone suggests to add something to the game right before everyone takes a break, fire them instantly.

In the meantime FIX YOUR FREAKING BUGS.

Did you worked on x-mas and new year?

• Confused 1

i want gliding fix i hate wvw without it, my game never crashed in wvw while  gliding and if it just one glider cause it re move the glider and then fix it , how hard is that , i guess its as hard as the goverment fixing the borders!!!!! LOL

20 minutes ago, Lillybug.5369 said:

i want gliding fix i hate wvw without it, my game never crashed in wvw while  gliding and if it just one glider cause it re move the glider and then fix it , how hard is that , i guess its as hard as the goverment fixing the borders!!!!! LOL

Imagine playing wvw before there was gliding, or mounts.

But, yes. ANET doesn't want to do the easy fix and disable a money-making skin, they'll just disable a game mechanic that forces everyone to alter their play style. This is totally normal ANET behavior.

• Like 1

Why is it that you can't disable the skin, refund to those who purchased it, and FOR KITTENS SAKE REMOVE IT from the Gem Store?!?!?!

Between NA and EU you are inconvencing THOUSANDS of WvW players all bc what? Maybe 100 were exploiting?!

The fact this wasn't fixed in this patch is APPALING and truly shows how little they care about the game mode. I mean yeah we always knew we were the red headed stepchild to ANET devs but to have our entire game mode downgraded?! SERIOUSLY?!

• Like 2