Dear Anet

Why you force me to bully dolyak over and over again?

I go open achievement tab -> World vs World -> Yakslapper, and it says I need to kick dolyak bum 2500 times ... how do you want me to have good night sleep after this?

What did dolyak ever do to me?

Why not make asura golem carry supply in WvW?

I wouldn't mind bullying big robot, I already bully my visual display unit every time I get killed by teef, willbender or boonballer ... so, kicking big golem bum would feel very nice and maybe I wont punch monitor so often that way.

Why you not think about this back in August 2012?

You think its fine killing entire generations of dolyak pixels?

Did you not learn kindness by watching Sesame Street, Teletubies or Mary Poppins when you were little kids? No, you grew up with south park and dragon ball z instead!

You people working in Anet are worse than all the teef, willbender and boonballers combined.

Now lets talk about the Quaggans ... what Quaggan ever do to you?

What happened to Border Lands Quaggan Lake? Why you destroy their home like this? I miss siege golem underwater fights ... I miss having Quaggan Lake to showoff my underwater Legendary to my friends, if I had any friends ...

So you people in Anet, you don't like Dolyak, you don't like Quaggan, and you don't like us mere mortal players because you been killing WvW since the release of HoT.

I go talk to Cristiano Ronaldo or Gabe Newell, maybe they wanna make Realm vs Realm mmorpg ... and maybe they friends with Dolyak and Quaggan.

Edited by Nanogrid.7283
  • Like 3
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Nanogrid.7283 said:

… you know the original title achievement was killing 1 million dolyaks, right?

It was years before Anet agreed that yeah maybe that’s a little unreasonable. So this is them being reasonable.

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

It was years before Anet agreed that yeah maybe that’s a little unreasonable. So this is them being reasonable.

YUP!! But I'll admit it was a bit anti-climatic when they suddenly changed everything and suddenly I had completed every achievement (save for the SMC captures/defenses and players killed) overnight.

But I still get a chuckle every time I remember someone doing the actual math and realizing that you'd have to play the game for 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 10 years straight killing a yak every 5 minutes to get the achievement (those numbers are not exact, but it was something ridiculous like that).

Edited by Ronin.4501
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

5 hours ago, Ronin.4501 said:

YUP!! But I'll admit it was a bit anti-climatic when they suddenly changed everything and suddenly I had completed every achievement (save for the SMC captures/defenses and players killed) overnight.

But I still get a chuckle every time I remember someone doing the actual math and realizing that you'd have to play the game for 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 10 years straight killing a yak every 5 minutes to get the achievement (those numbers are not exact, but it was something ridiculous like that).

First of all, you are both missing the entire point ... I'm here to prevent further bloodshed of innocent Dolyak and Quaggan.

Second of all:

"1 million dolyaks"

"24 hours a day 7 days a week for 10 years straight killing a yak every 5 minutes to get the achievement"

This has to be fake news, because who could possibly endure 10 years of getting killed by teefs and anet promisses of a better game?

How are you both still playing this game? You both should go write a book about it and make 1 million euro instead. ChatGPT says quickest way to make 1 million euro is to write a book.

Roy, expect to hear from my pixel animal protection lawyers soon ... and also feel free to bribe me with free WvW transfer because I'm tired of wanting to play this game and having no content on my server, I only have one account unlike most people in here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Nanogrid.7283 said:

Why you force me to bully dolyak over and over again?

I go open achievement tab -> World vs World -> Yakslapper, and it says I need to kick dolyak bum 2500 times ... how do you want me to have good night sleep after this?

What did dolyak ever do to me?

Why not make asura golem carry supply in WvW?

I wouldn't mind bullying big robot, I already bully my visual display unit every time I get killed by teef, willbender or boonballer ... so, kicking big golem bum would feel very nice and maybe I wont punch monitor so often that way.

Why you not think about this back in August 2012?

Did you not learn kindness by watching Sesame Street, Teletubies or Mary Poppins when you were little kids? No, you grew up with south park and dragon ball z instead!

You people working in Anet are worse than all the teef, willbender and boonballers combined.

Now lets talk about the Quaggans ... what Quaggan ever do to you?

What happened to Border Lands Quaggan Lake? Why you destroy their home like this? I miss siege golem underwater fights ... I miss having Quaggan Lake to showoff my underwater Legendary to my friends, if I had any friends ...

So you people in Anet, you don't like Dolyak, you don't like Quaggan, and you don't like us mere mortal players because you been killing WvW since the release of HoT.

I go talk to Cristiano Ronaldo or Gabe Newell, maybe they wanna make Realm vs Realm mmorpg ... and maybe they friends with Dolyak and Quaggan.

Why are you killing other players on different team? Or destroy the wall and kill the guards and keep champions? what have they ever done to you?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ronin.4501 said:

i knew players who had the yakslapper tile before the changes were made, somehow.

40 minutes ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

i knew players who had the yakslapper tile before the changes were made, somehow.

Impossible. Anyone who did had it given to them. Not enough yaks had spawned for it to even happen. Considering that the change happened in 2015 with the HoT release(Oct 23, 2015) it makes that statement even more dubious. GW2 launch Aug 28, 2012 would mean they would have had to kill 333,333+ yaks a year, 913+ a day, 7 yaks every 5 min, 24/7. 

Assuming 1 yak every 5 min that equals 12 yaks an hour which equals 288 yaks a day. That's 105,120 yaks in 1 year. It would take doing nothing but killing yaks for 9.512 years 24/7. Impossible.

Edited by Heibi.4251
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

Why are you killing other players on different team? Or destroy the wall and kill the guards and keep champions? what have they ever done to you?

Ok listen up and pay attention, my little quaggan baby, cuz its story time.

Long long time ago ...
- when Bezainaz, Ravvya and Nora were still skill clickers ...
- when Bezainaz used to say every time after he died "I'm commanding in full zerker gear and you guys die first push on full soldier gear" (when he was clearly full nomad) ...
- when Ravvya used to shout "bombihier bombidere bombihere bombidere" like a broken record or "For me iz simple .. you guys rallybot i logout, ez" or "FOCUS THE F UP YOU DAM RALLYBOTS" ...
- when Nora was undisputed queen of Far Shiverpeaks ...
- when Bezainas was MVP commander and AMX bullied him non-stop during guild raids for the extra notice-me-senpai attention, throwing him off cliffs in home border ... JTM but also fu ya bunch of UwU girls ...
- when guilds like SLAY, Team Aggression, VII Legion, The Unlikely Plan, Necro Raiders and Hand of Blood were whipping out entire blobs, with only 15 people ...
- when the first time I heard and followed Mark public raid lead, from Team Aggression, I thought I was listening to background Adult Entertainment Movie because of how deep his voice was, he used to say "Beautiful ... Beautiful" constantly every time we won a fight, which made it even worse ...
- when people needed a new set of earplugs each time they followed Kid Inkk ...
- when Lord Hizen and Vaans were the top tier roamers around (much respect to Hizen, and fu Vaans) ...
- when I kitten lost rivers of gold upgrading camps and when we actually had small squads on defense patrol duty, because defending actually meant something back then ...
- when "focus party" was a term widely used ...
- when quaggan lake was a popular spot to pvp ...
- when "Hammer Stun" was something to be afraid of ...
- when Guardian Stab nº1 and Guardian Stab nº2 would look like husband and wife fighting each other all raid long ... cuz stab rotations were all messed up ...
- when GvG Hammer guardians would use Banish on an enemy down state and throw them in the wrong direction, ending up saving the enemy and ultimately getting kicked from guild after the raid ...
- when rangers were considered trash ... didn't change much since then ...
- when Immacop was talking no-sense mumbojumbo all day all night ... didn't change much since then either ...
- when every one bullied Kimberlite cuz he ppt'ed all night long ...
- when Flamey had her teamspeak voice pre-recorded on an endless loop to remind us of oil and food buffs ...
- when Rawwwrrr used to make astronomical efforts in gathering fan girls into his private guild ...
- when you could resurrect npc Tower/Keep Lords with warrior banner ...
- when there were WvW tournaments and maps were full of pvp everywhere any time of day or night ...

... I decided to buy the game for 59,99 euros, back in August 2012.
After dying to the spider boss in Ascalon Catacombs about 10 times straight and getting kicked out from my party full of traitors ... I decided to give up on pve and take a look into WvW.

I was at north camp looking at this shiny orb that i wanted to grab and put on my pocket, maybe it was worth something and I was broke as hell (didn't change much since then either and im still broke).

Do you remember when you couldn't see blobs coming towards you unless they were at kissing range? Of course not ... shut up and pay attention, my tiny quaggan ... this phenomenon was called "culling" and Anet could only fix it some time later ... so I was looking at this orb, and all the sudden I got pancaked by a zerg of UwU girls that I couldn't see until they were 1 meter away from me, they threw 9 trebuchet blueprints at my head after. This was the tipping point for me cuz:
    1) Im worth 10 blueprints not 9;
    2) You NEVER EVER throw anything other than Ballista blueprints at someone, this is MOST SACRED tradition passed from generation to generation, and the trebuchet ordeal was too much for me to forgive them.

And so from that day forward I never went back to ascalon catacombs or PvE altogether, and declared war on every UwU girl zerg that I could see. So, even tho I was broke, I got my hands on 250 ballistas, all ballistas were spent on first 2 weeks, I was on "Ballista Gatling Gun duty", I would follow the good roamers from my server, and when they pancaked someone I was there just to throw ballista in their heads and nothing more ... cuz what else could i possibly do in green gear?

Look, this is not me, but I show you the orb:

Edited by Nanogrid.7283
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

If you think about it, all the changes they done regarding removal of the lake in the middle, removal of orbs of power in the borderlands and overall most of the fun in WvW is because there can't be a boonball underwater, boonballs will control the orbs almost constantly, like the MU we have right now where one team is dominating the other 2 the entire week with no effort and many other things.

All those changes and removals were foreshadowing boonballs and lack of content.

Sadge.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

I have to admit I gave you the confused emoji, that first one because what has all this got to do with Yak Slapper?????

How boring would life be ... without a measure of bewilderment while connecting dots?

• Sad 1

Dolyak are born into slavery.

They carry goods day in, day out until they collapse dead.
Kill all dolyak to break this system.
Kill all dolyak to free them faster.
Kill them and leave them lying there for everyone to see.

6 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

I don't know why you act like the dolyaks are so innocent.  Them kittens are secretly upgrading objectives without anyone around and causing large score differentials in the off-hours.

Need to call in Animal Control!

Two points and a third not at you. One, medium rare Dolyak steaks, yum! Two, Dolyak warmount skin for the Warclaw would be a win. Three, Dolyak achievo was way over-nerfed which reduced the goal and dropped the value in the title in the same update, IMO.

Dolyak warmount for @Burnfall.9573, with super stealth mechanics. Y’know, for thieves, cause they need all the help they can get, poor underpowered lil fellas. 

Though, the slow Dolyak does sound perfect for boonball commanders. Image a week where all mounts are forced to be slow walking Dolyaks for a week.