[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

Double the cost to 2000 and have done it at least once like you say and I’d prob not object

edit

Oh for the love of…

Stop merging everything so conversations are no longer replying to the topic. At this point it makes it harder to follow.

There’s my qol suggestion 😉 

Edited by Randulf.7614
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

As you already put some time for the new inspect other players toon skin and weapon, 
why not resize the preview windows for bigger (user adjustable like inventory bag) as some skin and weapons oversize of the current windows.

Also please add skills function on weapon preview, so player can click on weapon skills to see the weapon in action.

• Confused 2

I'd really like to see a medium sized tag available. There's a large difference between a party of 5 and a squad of 50. It would be nice to have a tag for an intermediate sized group. Say a circle or crescent shaped tag (or something else sufficiently different to existing tags) with a small selection of colors, allowing a group of up to 20 players, for 150 g. Perhaps with a prerequisite besides the gold. 

• Confused 2

Glider skins and glider dyes to be tied to equipment templates. Or something similar. I can change my outfit to another i have saved with a single click but then i have to manually change and dye my glider to match. Style is the main reason i even buy equipment templates. There is no much need for them if you have many characters

• Like 3

Can we get a a consistent terminology of things that drop in game. Like if it is a junk item it is meant to be sold.  Some junk items are called trophies, some junk items can be used for hearts, some heart items are junk items.

THERE HAS TO BE CONSISTENCY

Itemization is a mess, because of a lack of classification like this.

• Like 2

I know the feature is still in the doing.

I play wvw only with standard models for foes and allies and even set the graphic model quality to lowest so that almost everything is replaced by (non-distracting) standard models.

At the moment it is also applied to the new cosmetic inspection feature. Means I only see the standard model in the preview. I'd like it to be the only place where I can see how the player sees his own character (I know it counters the lowest quality settings for model, but please...).
Sometimes someone says he wears a new something but I can't see it (because it is a hassle to play around in the settings every time) and this new feature would offer me an easy opportunity.

edit: How it looks for me now: https://i.postimg.cc/yxxX0DGD/gw440.jpg

...can't even see the backitem 😞

Edited by Lucy.3728
  • Confused 2