I'll be ready
Forever and always
I'm always here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 7

10 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We heard that a few of you have been requesting swimwear. We think you're going to like this early look at what's coming to the gem store in late June!

image.thumb.png.92f0f3fbbbd4b250e788ce24a5ccd663.pngimage.thumb.png.962931972f5250196f68ba4dc3bf9961.pngimage.thumb.png.cbe80334dcf5c1f3e6329227e327a0e3.pngimage.thumb.png.0ae0a7db2af1392d1ee941bb0d99a43b.pngimage.thumb.png.73fb5c75f98ea0c11182a3da4cef390d.png

gw062.png

We roleplayers COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!

We would like to know though if those are outfits or separate armor skins. In any case, thank you SO MUCH for listening ❤️ The whole RP community is going crazy right now.

• Like 13
  • Confused 5

• ArenaNet Staff
1 minute ago, Vetkin.6041 said:

We roleplayers COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!

We would like to know though if those are outfits or separate armor skins. In any case, thank you SO MUCH for listening ❤️ The whole RP community is going crazy right now.

These are separate armor pieces--if you look over the different screenshots you can see some mix and match going on.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 11

Just now, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

These are separate armor pieces--if you look over the different screenshots you can see some mix and match going on.

You guys have no idea how much the RP comm is smooching y'all right now. Absolutely unbelievable - we're SO HAPPY. Thanks for everything!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

On one hand: woo, roleplay and fashion wars options.

On the other hand: oh boy, bikini female meta armor incoming. Fashion aesthetics integrity at Asian MMO standards.

Which side of the fence do you stand on!?

The running half naked on a beach with a SAB ghetto blaster side

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

On one hand: woo, roleplay and fashion wars options.

On the other hand: oh boy, bikini female meta armor incoming. Fashion aesthetics integrity at Asian MMO standards.

Which side of the fence do you stand on!?

I'm on the fence, actually. The view is better from there!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 2

I've always wondered who was (were) in the way of this for all these years, and how you finally got them to relent. Like an actual bikini would be too much of a stretch from the adhesive plate metal bikinis we've had all along... I mean, they couldn't have been oblivious to the sales potential! You'll be smashing the Q2 report with this.

More presciently, I'd like to know if female charr get to wear the same top as the male, or if you're gonna make them cover up again, like people can't handle looking at a chest that's even more featureless than the one they already see...

• Like 9
  • Confused 5