Meteor Wars!

Straegen.2938

@"Guizao.4167" said:Oh yeah of course, push a single button twice, be rooted in place, become an easy target and channel the skill fully in order to maximize its potential is indeed something a very easy thing to do, while you have to memorize that two skills of a lame rotation in order to stay a step or two ahead of your enemy so you can make the most of your dps and escape (blink, mirage cloak, distortion, stealth...) is of another skill level. Not to say that how easily it is to land a good Meteor Shower without having your enemies, uh, dodge once or twice to escape the damage. That's perfect isn't it?

Working as intended vs obviously not working as intended.

The fact that something else isnt working the way you want it to doesnt justify the current no-sustain no-armor meta that will result from leaving something like this in game long term. "Leave eles alone because mesmers" is a horrible non sequitur of a position. If you think something about mesmer is OP start a relevant conversation on it.

As often as people complain about things that are "not skillful play" on these forums, there sure are alot of people defending this staff 5 fire ele hilarity.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lobsters.3869 said:Ele has always done lots of damage, but I believe is probably the most vulnerable of all the classes. No armor, few condi removals + stun breaks available (esp when using staff which everybody is right now).

Its always been the case that a group of eles bombing one target at once usually results in death, im not sure what the real issue everyone is having is. If you manage to get to the backline the eles normally drop fast?

Shrug anyway, its fun everyone is playing alittle bit differently this weekend.

The issue is theres no armor or sustain needed to play in the resulting meta this will cause. No one will play differently. Vitality Toughness and Heal Power wont be considered in any meta where one shot kills of maxed armor characters is commonplace. This doesnt cause different play - this causes homogenization.

Weavers also dont drop fast. They have safety built in that tempest didnt have.

@Absconditus.6804 said:Yes, Meteor Shower is a Staff skill that is currently bugged. What does weapon swapping have to do with anything? You got some defensive stuff on the Staff too, like Burning Retreat. You can use gear like Marauder mixed with Berserker and Valkyrie that doesn't get you instantly blown up when people look at you the wrong way. You can still use a selection of instant Breaks Stun utilities that also have Blocks, Invulnerability, buffs and so on forth. You can use traits that helps with your survivability like Tempest Defense from Air giving you Shocking Aura if you get disabled or Final Shielding from Arcane which gives you Lesser Arcane Shield and blocks up to 3 attacks over the course of 5 seconds if you get below 50% health. Again, the first video has an Elementalist roaming around only using Staff. He's not swapping the weapon, yet he's not immediately dying. He is using a build that lets him perform while also letting him survive. The majority of the stronger skills I listed are not related to weapons. What I listed are also not all the build options for Elementalists, obviously, it was a small selection to the argument that Elementalists only have long cast skills to Break Stun, block, evade or gain invulnerable state with. Again, check the videos, then look at their linked builds, take some inspiration from those if you think you need Meteor Shower to remain bugged in order to perform on Elementalist.

I think its people calling for a nerf that just stand in the AoE that is the problem, not only that but its bugged and people want nerfs lol, they mean weapon swapping because Obsidian Flesh is a Focus skill so if your staff you dont have access to that, Mist form is on a 40 sec CD and I tend to avoid using that unless its totally needed, with tempest defense and Lesser Arcane shield I cant speak for all eles but i woudnt be running both Air and Arcane since you will lose out on Fire traitline, so you will get either Air or Arcane not both Eles have Burning Retreat and some nice little defenses (Like most classes do) either way, MS is bugged and will get its due fix,

To everyone complaining about it not being fixed just yet..just be patient, you woudnt like to be at work on your scheduled days off either

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@"Absconditus.6804" said:Yes, Meteor Shower is a Staff skill that is currently bugged. What does weapon swapping have to do with anything? You got some defensive stuff on the Staff too, like Burning Retreat. You can use gear like Marauder mixed with Berserker and Valkyrie that doesn't get you instantly blown up when people look at you the wrong way. You can still use a selection of instant Breaks Stun utilities that also have Blocks, Invulnerability, buffs and so on forth. You can use traits that helps with your survivability like Tempest Defense from Air giving you Shocking Aura if you get disabled or Final Shielding from Arcane which gives you Lesser Arcane Shield and blocks up to 3 attacks over the course of 5 seconds if you get below 50% health. Again, the first video has an Elementalist roaming around only using Staff. He's not swapping the weapon, yet he's not immediately dying. He is using a build that lets him perform while also letting him survive. The majority of the stronger skills I listed are not related to weapons. What I listed are also not all the build options for Elementalists, obviously, it was a small selection to the argument that Elementalists only have long cast skills to Break Stun, block, evade or gain invulnerable state with. Again, check the videos, then look at their linked builds, take some inspiration from those if you think you need Meteor Shower to remain bugged in order to perform on Elementalist.

I think its people calling for a nerf that just stand in the AoE that is the problem, not only that but its bugged and people want nerfs lol, they mean weapon swapping because Obsidian Flesh is a Focus skill so if your staff you dont have access to that, Mist form is on a 40 sec CD and I tend to avoid using that unless its totally needed, with tempest defense and Lesser Arcane shield I cant speak for all eles but i woudnt be running both Air and Arcane since you will lose out on Fire traitline, so you will get either Air or Arcane not both Eles have Burning Retreat and some nice little defenses (Like most classes do) either way, MS is bugged and will get its due fix,

To everyone complaining about it not being fixed just yet..just be patient, you woudnt like to be at work on your scheduled days off either

I'll say it again for the people in back:

that's with protection on. 3k armor, you can even see the max corruptor's fervor stacks. what was the counterplay there? don't be within 1200 range of an ele at any time? lol

@SoV.5139 said:

@"Guizao.4167" said:Oh yeah of course, push a single button twice, be rooted in place, become an easy target and channel the skill fully in order to maximize its potential is indeed something a very easy thing to do, while you have to memorize that two skills of a
lame
rotation in order to stay a step or two ahead of your enemy so you can make the most of your dps and escape (blink, mirage cloak, distortion, stealth...) is of another skill level. Not to say that how easily it is to land a good Meteor Shower without having your enemies, uh, dodge once or twice to escape the damage. That's perfect isn't it?

The fact that something else isnt working the way you want it to doesnt justify the current no-sustain no-armor meta that will result from leaving something like this in game long term.
"Leave eles alone because mesmers" is a horrible non sequitur of a position. If you think something about mesmer is OP start a relevant conversation on it.

As often as people complain about things that are "not skillful play" on these forums, there sure are alot of people defending this staff 5 fire ele hilarity.

How convenient, isn't it? Because everything else works as intended and you see no thread about that because some people like you will keep saying "it's working as intended". Oh, look my OP mesmer build, it's working the way I want it's working as intended...

I mostly see people calling for a fix, not directly a nerf. Nobody but a select few Elementalists seems to want the skill to remain bugged for much longer when it's hitting for 16-20k. It's not so much about standing in the circle either, as you can get struck by a meteor or two literally the moment it gets cast in the location you happen to be in. You can see that in videos posted in the topic. You don't get a chance to dodge out because you are immediately downed and then nobody can try to revive you since they'd get downed from the very same Meteor Shower that is still surrounding you, which typically kills you pretty much immediately anyways with another meteor to the head. You can't exactly say that everyone should just stay 1200+ range away from Elementalists in World vs. World and avoid the skill that way. The bug clearly needs a fix and yes it will get fixed as you say, just hopefully really soon. The skill should honestly have been disabled if they have the tech for that, knowing this was an issue on Friday.

What irks me though and perhaps other people, are some Elementalists claiming this is fine. It's supposedly justifiable because some other class has broken damage, like Thieves with their Backstab. It's somehow justifiable because Elementalist lacks the ability to survive, which is clearly false as there are skilled roamers who use the class even with Staff against every other class without them dying as is evident through YouTube videos. Instead of creating a new discussion thread elsewhere about how to go about perhaps toning down Thief, or Mesmer, or whatever other profession they use as examples for why this is fine, while not breaking these classes completely, they just want their own overpowered skill which is currently game breaking and super frustrating to anyone but the Elementalist using it (unless they are on the receiving end of Meteor Showers from the enemy side perhaps).

@Absconditus.6804 said:I mostly see people calling for a fix, not directly a nerf. Nobody but a select few Elementalists seems to want the skill to remain bugged for much longer when it's hitting for 16-20k. It's not so much about standing in the circle either, as you can get struck by a meteor or two literally the moment it gets cast in the location you happen to be in. You can see that in videos posted in the topic. You don't get a chance to dodge out because you are immediately downed and then nobody can try to revive you since they'd get downed from the very same Meteor Shower that is still surrounding you, which typically kills you pretty much immediately anyways with another meteor to the head. You can't exactly say that everyone should just stay 1200+ range away from Elementalists in World vs. World and avoid the skill that way. The bug clearly needs a fix and yes it will get fixed as you say, just hopefully really soon. The skill should honestly have been disabled if they have the tech for that, knowing this was an issue on Friday.

What irks me though and perhaps other people, are some Elementalists claiming this is fine. It's supposedly justifiable because some other class has broken damage, like Thieves with their Backstab. It's somehow justifiable because Elementalist lacks the ability to survive, which is clearly false as there are skilled roamers who use the class even with Staff against every other class without them dying as is evident through YouTube videos. Instead of creating a new discussion thread elsewhere about how to go about perhaps toning down Thief, or Mesmer, or whatever other profession they use as examples for why this is fine, while not breaking these classes completely, they just want their own overpowered skill which is currently game breaking and super frustrating to anyone but the Elementalist using it (unless they are on the receiving end of Meteor Showers from the enemy side perhaps).

And what exactly justifies the broken thief and mirage?

@Guizao.4167 said:

@SoV.5139 said:

@Guizao.4167 said:Oh yeah of course, push a single button twice, be rooted in place, become an easy target and channel the skill fully in order to maximize its potential is indeed something a very easy thing to do, while you have to memorize that two skills of a
lame
rotation in order to stay a step or two ahead of your enemy so you can make the most of your dps and escape (blink, mirage cloak, distortion, stealth...) is of another skill level. Not to say that how easily it is to land a good Meteor Shower without having your enemies, uh, dodge once or twice to escape the damage. That's perfect isn't it?

The fact that something else isnt working the way you want it to doesnt justify the current no-sustain no-armor meta that will result from leaving something like this in game long term.
"Leave eles alone because mesmers" is a horrible non sequitur of a position. If you think something about mesmer is OP start a relevant conversation on it.

How convenient, isn't it? Because everything else works as intended and you see no thread about that because some people like you will keep saying "it's working as intended". Oh, look my OP mesmer build,
it's working the way I want
it's working as intended...

I don't even know why this is still being argued. It has been acknowledged as a bug. It will be fixed, not "nerfed". The OP play of some other classes is certainly worth a debate (and has been, see the many threads on mesmers, thieves, scourges, etc), but the things that make them OP have not been acknowledged as bugs by the devs. Trying to argue that MS shouldn't be "nerfed" because of the OP play of some other classes holds no water whatsoever.

@BlueMelody.6398 said:

@SoV.5139 said:

@Guizao.4167 said:Oh yeah of course, push a single button twice, be rooted in place, become an easy target and channel the skill fully in order to maximize its potential is indeed something a very easy thing to do, while you have to memorize that two skills of a
lame

How convenient, isn't it? Because everything else works as intended and you see no thread about that because some people like you will keep saying "it's working as intended". Oh, look my OP mesmer build,
it's working the way I want
it's working as intended...

I don't even know why this is still being argued. It has been acknowledged as a
bug
. It will be fixed, not "nerfed". The OP play of some other classes is certainly worth a debate (and has been, see the many threads on mesmers, thieves, scourges, etc), but the things that make them OP have not been acknowledged as bugs by the devs. Trying to argue that MS shouldn't be "nerfed" because of the OP play of some other classes holds no water whatsoever.

I'm afraid you're actually right, and not just Meteor Shower that will be fixed, the elementalist profession and its capabilities to deal real damage will also be fixed. I'm wondering how many elementalists will still stay unwanted on WvW squads...all of them perhaps? Because before this "bug", Lava Font nerf and EoS nerf, everything was fine for elementalist - it was working as intended.

@Guizao.4167 said:

@Absconditus.6804 said:I mostly see people calling for a fix, not directly a nerf. Nobody but a select few Elementalists seems to want the skill to remain bugged for much longer when it's hitting for 16-20k. It's not so much about standing in the circle either, as you can get struck by a meteor or two literally the moment it gets cast in the location you happen to be in. You can see that in videos posted in the topic. You don't get a chance to dodge out because you are immediately downed and then nobody can try to revive you since they'd get downed from the very same Meteor Shower that is still surrounding you, which typically kills you pretty much immediately anyways with another meteor to the head. You can't exactly say that everyone should just stay 1200+ range away from Elementalists in World vs. World and avoid the skill that way. The bug clearly needs a fix and yes it will get fixed as you say, just hopefully really soon. The skill should honestly have been disabled if they have the tech for that, knowing this was an issue on Friday.

How are you even managing to take that away from what I wrote? Where has it even once been said it is justifiable that Thieves can instantly down people using Backstab? Mesmer is something you get used to fighting over the years, so I don't personally find those to be as frustrating to face, but I sure still get frustrated about mistiming a predicted incoming Backstab and eating it into downed state on what is overall a fairly tanky build on a Heavy class. I'll repeat myself again, why are you not creating or joining in on one of the multiple discussion threads about having those classes looked into because they are what you consider broken; instead of using them as examples as to why it's seemingly justifiable that Meteor Shower is currently extremely broken. That's at least what it sounds like you're saying. Just because certain other classes are mildly overpowered, does not mean we should want every single class to be powercrept into also being overpowered/broken. That's going to be no fun for anyone. That's seriously unhealthy for the game. It's far more healthy to tone down/rework what is overpowered. Also you can beat both Thieves and Mesmer's on Elementalist builds. I linked two videos where there are two different people with different builds (though both are Weaver) battling out both Mesmers and Thieves, at the same time, and still winning. Simply searching Elementalist roaming WvW on YouTube will net you plenty of results of good Elementalists beating out a varied cast of other classes. You're also basically comparing a single target instant downed state requiring close range to a bugged multiple target instant downed state with an incredibly good cast range and great radius. They don't really compare regardless of how annoying I may find Backstab.

Instead of creating a new discussion thread elsewhere about how to go about perhaps toning down Thief, or Mesmer, or whatever other profession they use as examples for why this is fine, while not breaking these classes completely, they just want their own overpowered skill which is currently game breaking and super frustrating to anyone but the Elementalist using it (unless they are on the receiving end of Meteor Showers from the enemy side perhaps).

@Absconditus.6804 said:

How are you even managing to take that away from what I wrote? Where has it even once been said it is justifiable that Thieves can instantly down people using Backstab? Mesmer is something you get used to fighting over the years, so I don't personally find those to be as frustrating to face, but I sure still get frustrated about mistiming a predicted incoming Backstab and eating it into downed state on what is overall a fairly tanky build on a Heavy class. I'll repeat myself again, why are you not creating a discussion thread about having those classes looked into because they are what you consider broken, instead of perhaps using them as examples as to why it's justifiable that Meteor Shower is currently extremely broken? Just because certain other classes are overpowered, does not mean we should want every single class to be powercrept into also being overpowered/broken. That's going to be no fun for anyone. That's seriously unhealthy for the game. It's far more healthy to tone down/rework what is overpowered. Also you can beat both Thieves and Mesmer's on Elementalist builds. I linked two videos where there are two different people with different builds (though both are Weaver) battling out both Mesmers and Thieves, at the same time, and still winning. Simply searching Elementalist roaming WvW on YouTube will net you plenty of results of good Elementalists beating out a varied cast of other classes. You're also mainly comparing a single target instant downed state to a bugged multiple target instant downed state with an incredibly good cast range and good radius. They don't really compare.

Instead of creating a new discussion thread elsewhere about how to go about perhaps toning down Thief, or Mesmer, or whatever other profession they use as examples for why this is fine, while not breaking these classes completely, they just want their own overpowered skill which is currently game breaking and super frustrating to anyone but the Elementalist using it (unless they are on the receiving end of Meteor Showers from the enemy side perhaps).

Sigh, how are you even managing to not consider the things you wrote? - It's like, oh hey I'm a good elementalist because I play an unknown build that will have a ground against bad meta mirages and thieves and also because I know that I won't be desired and "useful" in a WvW squad if I chose to play staff weaver/temp/ele. And I think you're not aware that even if you are between the skill range you still get "out of range" and "obstructed" - this has been happening for many years. But perhaps you're right - they will fix this bug and then we will see what will still be left for power staff ele.

If there's problems with Staff after fixing the bug, then create or join in on a discussion about how to improve its situation. I don't want to see Elementalists and its specializations lacking viability in World vs. World and I doubt they ever will unless they gut their support capabilities which are absolutely stellar. I just want a broken skill that's currently bugged, fixed. Having Meteor Shower instantly down a number of people is clearly not a solution to any problems the class and/or weapon may have. Should all classes just get skills that can kill every other class in one or two hits from 1200 range? That doesn't sound very fun to me. Anyways sure, you may get obstructed messages on casting ranged skills, that happens to everyone. Out of range messages shouldn't really happen if you enable "Lock Ground Target at Maximum Skill Range" in the options though. I have genuinely not gotten that once after enabling it, on any of the classes. If you don't got it enabled, I recommend turning it on, I see no reason not to lock it.

Also what do you mean you would not be desired on say a Staff Weaver? Not quite sure what you meant by "- It's like, oh hey I'm a good elementalist because I play an unknown build that will have a ground against bad meta mirages and thieves and also because I know that I won't be desired and "useful" in a WvW squad if I chose to play staff weaver/temp/ele." —Whatever you meant to say there confuses me, sorry. I get that it's most likely a snarky sarcastic remark of some sort, but I don't get what you mean. Staff Elementalist is exactly what people do want for WvW squads. They have always been desired. Let me link this video again though;

That there is a Staff Weaver beating thieves, mirages, a Warrior even. All classes brought up in justification of the current MS bug. It's not me in the video, it's just a random video I found from 4 weeks ago. I actually found it entertaining, because that guy plays really well. Why would that person not be welcome or useful in a WvW squad? I might be misunderstanding what you wrote granted. I looked at the build linked in the video description and I see nothing too obscure about it either. It's just using the typical mix of Marauder with other stats sets to add some survivability into a Power build. You also don't need to make a carbon copy of whatever this guy uses to make yourself a functional build that allows you to survive a bit more if that's what you find to be an issue while using Staff. I'm pretty sure you can adapt a variant of the build used by the Weaver in the video above in order to still be useful and not feel like a sitting duck. He sure doesn't seem like one. He would be welcome in my squad any day. I'd feel safer with him around :+1:

@"Guizao.4167" said:I'm afraid you're actually right, and not just Meteor Shower that will be fixed, the elementalist profession and its capabilities to deal real damage will also be fixed. I'm wondering how many elementalists will still stay unwanted on WvW squads...all of them perhaps? Because before this "bug", Lava Font nerf and EoS nerf, everything was fine for elementalist - it was working as intended.

Both bomb ele and heal ele have been popular in WVW for years now. Thats not going to change when they fix a bug that one shots maxed armor characters.

@"Absconditus.6804" said:If there's problems with Staff after fixing the bug, then create or join in on a discussion about how to improve its situation. I don't want to see Elementalists and its specializations lacking viability in World vs. World and I doubt they ever will unless they gut their support capabilities which are absolutely stellar. I just want a broken skill that's currently bugged, fixed. Having Meteor Shower instantly down a number of people is clearly not a solution to any problems the class and/or weapon may have. Should all classes just get skills that can kill every other class in one or two hits from 1200 range? That doesn't sound very fun to me. Anyways sure, you may get obstructed messages on casting ranged skills, that happens to everyone. Out of range messages shouldn't really happen if you enable "Lock Ground Target at Maximum Skill Range" in the options though. I have genuinely not gotten that once after enabling it, on any of the classes. If you don't got it enabled, I recommend turning it on, I see no reason not to lock it.

Also what do you mean you would not be desired on say a Staff Weaver? Not quite sure what you meant by "- It's like, oh hey I'm a good elementalist because I play an unknown build that will have a ground against bad meta mirages and thieves and also because I know that I won't be desired and "useful" in a WvW squad if I chose to play staff weaver/temp/ele." —Whatever you meant to say there confuses me, sorry. I get that it's most likely a snarky sarcastic remark of some sort, but I don't get what you mean. Staff Elementalist is exactly what people do want for WvW squads. They have always been desired. Let me link this video again though;

That there is a Staff Weaver beating thieves, mirages, a Warrior even. All classes brought up in justification of the current MS bug. It's not me in the video, it's just a random video I found from 4 weeks ago. I actually found it entertaining, because that guy plays really well. Why would that person not be welcome or useful in a WvW squad? I might be misunderstanding what you wrote granted. I looked at the build linked in the video description and I see nothing too obscure about it either. It's just using the typical mix of Marauder with other stats sets to add some survivability into a Power build. You also don't need to make a carbon copy of whatever this guy uses to make yourself a functional build that allows you to survive a bit more if that's what you find to be an issue while using Staff. I'm pretty sure you can adapt a variant of the build used by the Weaver in the video above in order to still be useful and not feel like a sitting duck. He sure doesn't seem like one. He would be welcome in my squad any day. I'd feel safer with him around :+1:

Create another thread? I'm wondering how many threads I or other elementalist players will have to create in order to discuss on how to improve the situation! It's been years doing it, how could it be any different now, 2018?

@SoV.5139 said:

@"Guizao.4167" said:I'm afraid you're actually right, and not just Meteor Shower that will be fixed, the elementalist profession and its capabilities to deal real damage will also be fixed. I'm wondering how many elementalists will still stay unwanted on WvW squads...all of them perhaps? Because before this "bug", Lava Font nerf and EoS nerf, everything was fine for elementalist - it was working as intended.

Both bomb ele and heal ele have been popular in WVW for years now. Thats not going to change when they fix a bug that one shots maxed armor characters.

My dear you didn't really read the latest balance patch notes - our bread and butter skill, Lava Font has been nerfed (40% dmg reduction) and EoS has been nerfed, what's left for damage builds now? You see, bomb ele is no longer bombastic, or it will be no longer (waiting for the fix). And heal ele just gives me nausea, so boring and it stood the only effective build in competitive scenarios FOR YEARS, but after PoF hit you no longer need them - you have firebrands! What squad needs a healing ele where you can simply take a healing firebrand that actually brings much more to the table than a healbot ele? I play WvW every single day that's all I see Firebrands + Scourges + Chronos + Spellbreakers. They don't even care about who's on the backline. And you're right, it's not going to change because it has already changed, after the fix it will only normalize a short popularity surge, that's all.

@Guizao.4167 said:My dear you didn't really read the latest balance patch notes - our bread and butter skill, Lava Font has been nerfed (40% dmg reduction) and EoS has been nerfed, what's left for damage builds now? You see, bomb ele is no longer bombastic, or it will be no longer (waiting for the fix). And heal ele just gives me nausea, so boring and it stood the only effective build in competitive scenarios FOR YEARS, but after PoF hit you no longer need them - you have firebrands! What squad needs a healing ele where you can simply take a healing firebrand that actually brings much more to the table than a healbot ele? I play WvW every single day that's all I see Firebrands + Scourges + Chronos + Spellbreakers. They don't even care about who's on the backline. And you're right, it's not going to change because it has already changed, after the fix it will only normalize a short popularity surge, that's all.

Kind of odd going over the difference between sustain builds in a non sustain META brought on by even more one shot kills.100% HP dont need a heal thanks0% HP dont need a heal thanks.

Your highlighted differences between sustain builds becomes relevant after they do away with this one shot kill of maxed armor characters nonsense.

@SoV.5139 said:

@Guizao.4167 said:My dear you didn't really read the latest balance patch notes - our bread and butter skill, Lava Font has been nerfed (40% dmg reduction) and EoS has been nerfed, what's left for damage builds now? You see, bomb ele is no longer bombastic, or it will be no longer (waiting for the fix). And heal ele just gives me nausea, so boring and it stood the only effective build in competitive scenarios
FOR YEARS
, but after PoF hit you no longer need them - you have firebrands! What squad needs a healing ele where you can simply take a healing firebrand that actually brings much more to the table than a healbot ele? I play WvW every single day that's all I see Firebrands + Scourges + Chronos + Spellbreakers. They don't even care about who's on the backline. And you're right, it's not going to change because it has already changed, after the fix it will only normalize a short popularity surge, that's all.

Kind of odd going over the difference between sustain builds in a non sustain META brought on by even more one shot kills.100% HP dont need a heal thanks0% HP dont need a heal thanks.

Your highlighted differences between sustain builds becomes relevant after they do away with this one shot kill of maxed armor characters nonsense.

What? You just made zero sense. I just said that since PoF hit the only professions that do something are those I mentioned above. They were before and they will still be around after MS fix. What's odd? How can you twist things this way...

Archived