Will spend money for : insert idea here

Arkantos.7460

ExpansionsMini expansions : make a little story, with a collection, with some achievements, and reward you with something at the end: a special node, a nice skins or utility items.

• special node gives you , materials to make food/utility primers, ....idk make them last 2 hours and enough for 3-4 seessions /week
  • nice skins, i have all 3 legendary backpacks , i dont need them but I worked hard because are nice, i would pay for next backpacks if they are nice and locked behind a nice story
  • utility items that help you with the game, for example something eats your food/utility keeping your buffs up all the time,

Personally i will always buy an expansion if i am invested in the gameAs a wow player i bought tokens maybe 4 or 5 times, purely to avoid grinding out gold to advance my profession (by profession i mean crafting)...

Its possible i would pay for housing and i would possibly pay for a cool looking mount as well.

I know mobile games make a fortune, but i hate games that are pay to win, so being able to buy equipment that outclassed obtainable gear would be a game breaker for me.

A Bonus mission pack. Like in gw 1. Where you take on the role of historical figures of the guildwars lore. Loved playing through historical story/happenings with Gwen, master Togo etc. It was accompanied with aquiering nice weapon skins for completing that story which matched with the story/lore. as a story fan i would gladly pay for that. Could even have optional coop functionality with other well known historical characters beside you. played by buddy players.

Actually it's the cost of the items themselves that prevent me from making a purchase, whether it be with real money or in game gold.

Things like the Shrine Guardian mount skin - 2000 gems? Even if I used only in game gold that cost me 0$ to buy gems, I would never be comfortable dropping that amount of gems on a single item.

So I find myself buying the odd item at 600gems or 800gems, but above that, while I may 'want' it, I hold back and refuse to buy it, or wait until it goes on sale.

Hide/Show toggles for boots and chest.

Roller Beetle and WarClaw skin packs that give us skins to match the packs that have come out for the other 5 mounts.(The lack of this has actually stopped me from buying any more of the theme packs, as what's the point when my beetle can't match?)

Limited Access RP zone in the mists.(If you ever played City of Heroes, picture the Ski Lodge area of Pocket D. Add in an inn, a couple more open areas, and remember to include the advanced ski slide. No need for events, just the setting and a few NPCs for background.)

Expansion with good content.(Yes, I know. "Good" is a matter of opinion.)

For new races (tengu, kodan or skritt but would take others), I will but:

• Character slots
  • inventory expansions
  • bank expansions
  • outfits I missed
  • mount skins I missed
  • LW chapters I missed
  • makeover kits depending if the need exceed the 4 I have left
  • shared inventory slots
  • some extra gold for gp

Archived