Warrior Event in Lion's Arch Aerodrome !!

@"Danikat.8537" said:That's a lot of banners! It's pretty cool that you were able to use them to spell out words up the wall too.

But...why? Was there a purpose to this? Was it a planned thing, or was it just a coincidence that tons of warriors were in there at the same time?

It was not planned, ppl just get pulled here with map chats. And there are no need of "a ton" of warriors, just time^^

To explain there is a bug when you mount up right away after casting your ban : the ban stay then forever (but give no buff) even if you leave the map or disconect from the game^^

For the "why?" i'll just say "Why not?" I don't know who start it but it was fun :)

@Carcharoth Lucian.1378 said:

@"Danikat.8537" said:That's a lot of banners! It's pretty cool that you were able to use them to spell out words up the wall too.

But...why? Was there a purpose to this? Was it a planned thing, or was it just a coincidence that tons of warriors were in there at the same time?

It was not planned, ppl just get pulled here with map chats. And there are no need of "a ton" of warriors, just time^^

To explain there is a bug when you mount up right away after casting your ban : the ban stay then forever (but give no buff) even if you leave the map or disconect from the game^^

For the "why?" i'll just say "Why not?" I don't know who start it but it was fun :)

Ah I see. I didn't know about the bug, so I thought this must have required lots of warriors getting together to put all their banners down at the same time.

As benign was the intention and kinda cool (Go Warriors!), adversely affecting performance even unintentionally will mean Anet need to step and sort it (as in now, not in a weeks time).

Now if you can get a whole load of actual warriors in one space, all laying down one banner by their side...that would have been awesome

It does look like some Helms Deep battle with banners though! The Last March of the Banners!