Ben, where are you?

haenz.9578

@haenz.9578 said:I lost over 100 points this evening cause double rev in enemy team.You said you would soon fix to strong builds and change something.So, where are you now, Ben?

Unplayable as soloQ player!!!

Im afraid its just nature doing its thing, after all Rev is a class that's favored more by the best players, and the best players tend to win.

Probably thinking of more ways to gut mesmer or more passive damage traits to pump into holo.

I bet engi's getting a pulsing 2k projectile 5 target trait on gaining switfness next update. Will probably come with built in reveal, stealth on dodge, 30 seconds of quickness, and shocking aura for good measure!

Or trolling on a pistol/dagger condi thief.

Also, isn't addressing devs against somekind of forum rules? It's difficult to tell when a certain rule applies or not. Seems to vary day to day.

Having 2 dps classes playing together in ranked is insanely obnoxious atm. I would go as far to say 2 dps duo Qing is worse then the time before they restricted duo q when it seemed like everything was broken. In fact it’s about x3 as obnoxious because there isn’t anything left to counter it.

As such now would be a great time restrict duo q yet again or completely get rid of it...

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@haenz.9578 said:I lost over 100 points this evening cause double rev in enemy team.You said you would soon fix to strong builds and change something.So, where are you now, Ben?

Im afraid its just nature doing its thing, after all Rev is a class that's favored more by the best players, and the best players tend to win.

Say it again, it gets funnier every time =) =) =) =) =) =)

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

This meme will never get old :#

I wonder if not just Covid19, but that the next expansion is being developed is why it seems like everything is grinding to a halt. We saw a similar drought when they rushed into Heart of Thorns largely because while the company didn't want to have an expansion model they community did and they were so caught off guard when they transitioned into developing one.

@"mortrialus.3062" said:I wonder if not just Covid19, but that the next expansion is being developed is why it seems like everything is grinding to a halt. We saw a similar drought when they rushed into Heart of Thorns largely because while the company didn't want to have an expansion model they community did and they were so caught off guard when they transitioned into developing one.

Good luck to them with the expansion and whoever is buying new expansion.

Part of the problem is they mess something up for real and then leave it as it is for looooooong time (you would be lucky if they tried to change that thing again), god damn dead traits and skills, I myself don't think expansion is the way to go , and if they are developing expansion they can just say that, no need for the lack of communication, and sometimes they come up with very lame idea that you would wonder how did that pass even.

Example of bad idea is Deadeye (specially in wvw).

Another bad idea is the "trade-offs", if they make all the traits and skills good, people will have choices and would make different builds, if elite spec stands out all the time and people always choosing that elite spec no matter what because it is outperforming other builds in almost every situation then they can go ahead and target that elite spec, that is just my opinion.

@"mortrialus.3062" said:I wonder if not just Covid19, but that the next expansion is being developed is why it seems like everything is grinding to a halt. We saw a similar drought when they rushed into Heart of Thorns largely because while the company didn't want to have an expansion model they community did and they were so caught off guard when they transitioned into developing one.

I doubt it. I think the expansion is probably still a year and a half away at least. With the way their new content delivery model is having episodes split in half and festivals and visions in between, I imagine they could span the current season out for quite awhile and intended to to begin with. Probably why they renamed it a "Saga" too. I could be wrong but I'd be highly surprised to see it before next fall at the earliest. lol

This may be hard to hear but the common denominator in all your losses is YOU!

Its very easy to just blame losses on "trash team mates" but if you do this every game you will never climb ranks or improve.Instead, focus on what you could have done better. Could you have rotated better, kited more or interupted a key enemy skill?

Yes, sometimes losses will be down to team mates making bad decisions but always focus on what YOU can do to improve and eventually you will carry games!

@"Broady.2358" said:This may be hard to hear but the common denominator in all your losses is YOU!

Its very easy to just blame losses on "trash team mates" but if you do this every game you will never climb ranks or improve.Instead, focus on what you could have done better. Could you have rotated better, kited more or interupted a key enemy skill?

Yes, sometimes losses will be down to team mates making bad decisions but always focus on what YOU can do to improve and eventually you will carry games!

This is true, if u go all match without dying and ur the only one thsts even considering the cap mechanics within the fight all while ur teammates run mid and get destroyed in secs even while outnumbered in their favor the loss is on u for not carrying them hard enough lmao. Get gud emiright.

This is true, if u go all match without dying and ur the only one thsts even considering the cap mechanics within the fight all while ur teammates run mid and get destroyed in secs even while outnumbered in their favor the loss is on u for not carrying them hard enough lmao. Get gud emiright.

I think you may have mis-understood my point. I'm not saying an individual player can carry a game if the rest of the team are constantly making terrible decisions and are wiping every fight. No one can do that!

As for "git gud"....What I meant was if you focus on minimizing the amount of mistakes you make each game the better chance you will have on winning. As one moment that you pull off could swing the game in your favor. Matchmaking is always going to be what it is, sometimes you'll be matched with players who have no clue. Better to spend that energy on your own self improvement instead of just complaining about team mates being bad every game.

• 2 weeks later...

@"Broady.2358" said:

I think you may have mis-understood my point. I'm not saying an individual player can carry a game if the rest of the team are constantly making terrible decisions and are wiping every fight. No one can do that!

As for "git gud"....What I meant was if you focus on minimizing the amount of mistakes you make each game the better chance you will have on winning. As one moment that you pull off could swing the game in your favor. Matchmaking is always going to be what it is, sometimes you'll be matched with players who have no clue. Better to spend that energy on your own self improvement instead of just complaining about team mates being bad every game.

Ive been seeing top players streaming and the truggle is real. Im guessing this is the worst season in quality players matters, without a duo it is 90% loss.I dare any player on both servers go from placement to legendary only soloQ.