What's Your Character's Theme Song?

K THEN.5162

Here is Vini, my female asura daredevil/assassin

! 16bIK20.png

And this is her theme song:

I thought it was fitting, sounded very asuraish to me. And yeah, I played through Hordes of the Underdark. Best Neverwinter Nights expansion.

And this is her infiltration theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_V3YmbOxFE

At first, this song doesn't seem to fit, but to me, it sounds sorta like a "get in, get out... with asura-style" song. :)

Chimie Pepin.X4XeFdLl.pngI'd like to think Chimie's theme would be this song, but it's obviously not very aesthetically appropriate. My reason for picking it is because the lyrics (about two lovers whom have lost their spark, but being too weak to cope with a break up, decide to continue on with eachother; faking their love for one another) combined with the music video tells a story about how politicians often have to lie or "fake it" to keep everything under control. This fits chimie quite well I think because he is an External Operator/ Foreign Intelligence for the Black Citadel, so he often has to keep secrets, and during the speech at the end of PoF he warped the story a bit to keep up the hope of the Elonians, not to mention he is constantly at doubt as to whether he is capable of coping with the ever harder tasks and decisions he has to make.

This cover is probably the best more-aesthetically-appropriate one i could find, keeps the sombre feel of the original.

Oh, and his battle theme:

Thanks to my girlfriend, one of my characters is called

.Imagine this sung by a huge Charr warrior.I often find myself singing "I'm Truuuleee Grumptious. I'm Truly, Truly Grumptious..." as he lumbers his way around Tyria."That's the stuff!""Wahoooooo!"<3~TG

Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River.Life is old there, older than the trees, younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze.Country roads, take me home to the place I belong.West Virginia, mountain momma, take me home, country roads.

Anyone who has seen Kingsman 2 will understand

Archived