I'd give up the evade, and take 1 second off daggerstorm to do this damage, even half of it

1 hour ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

This has been lich since feb 2020 patch right? It has to be working as intended if nothings been done about it yet. Like a dev would suggest any different. Lol. That would require communications.

Lich form was like this since the beginning of the game. It had twice the duration as well. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Aktium.9506 said:

As cool as Lich is thematically and visually. I would much rather have Grim Specter + Summon Madness bundled into a new Elite on a 45-60s cooldown.

Or Ripple of Horror on its own. With the current 15s cooldown. 🥵

gah i don't like reading this response. i think it would make for a great skill on its own, but i hope they don't get rid of transforms completely. bring back plagueform!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

Nowadays every half decent player know how to counter lich. If you kill enemy with lich you outplayed him or he's just bad. In both ways he deserve to die.

If you replace the word with "lich", you would have the same excuse every player always gives for a skill that needs adjusting.

If I hit most players with that first lich auto in a team fight, they were down or in a panic. That's a 10k hit.

If lich is so weak, no reason to worry about it being nerfed as it sees no gameplay....

7 minutes ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

If you replace the word with "lich", you would have the same excuse every player always gives for a skill that needs adjusting

Yeah but the other players were biaised, but he is not. Obviously.

Edited by Eugchriss.2046

17 hours ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

you have to also pay:

-your 3rd dodge

-all leaps and blasts removed

-shadowstep getting a 1,5 sec cast

-all your animations get extra 0,25-0,5 sec for ritual slug roleplay

-steal getting cast time after 8 years

-dagger storm now fires single, slow, piercing, sidesteppable projectiles in straight line in front only

and ofc you have to weak zerker amu and all that jazz.... you can keep the stealth (the one you cant access from BP ofc 😉 ) hf

Edited by Flumek.9043
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

There's several ways to improve Lich Form while not making Deathly Claw ridiculously strong.

Such as;

* Lower CD.

* Damage spread across utilities.

* Add newer effects to existing skills.

Because something is easy to counter in specific situations doesn't mean it belongs in the game.

You can't just;

* LoS everywhere.

* Keep all skills exclusively when everything else already requires you to for a fighting chance.

Besides, I've been hit by unblockable Deathly Claws before with lots of projectile hate available to me. There's situations that are so one sided you can't do anything at all.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Shao.7236 said:

There's several ways to improve Lich Form while not making Deathly Claw ridiculously strong.

Such as;

* Lower CD.

* Damage spread across utilities.

* Add newer effects to existing skills.

Because something is easy to counter in specific situations doesn't mean it belongs in the game.

You can't just;

* LoS everywhere.

* Keep all skills exclusively when everything else already requires you to for a fighting chance.

Besides, I've been hit by unblockable Deathly Claws before with lots of projectile hate available to me. There's situations that are so one sided you can't do anything at all.

They also nerfed Lich 33% like everything else but not in the damage department, duration got cut, and I think they left it as is cause the rest of the elites are garbage, except Ghastly Breach since Scourge is a POF speck and gets the op shiny kitten.