Why does Mag still have linked server ?

biubiubiu.6312

46 minutes ago, jul.7602 said:

Is there any reason why Indo is all of a sudden is running during SEA and EU time zones, and not NA? I find it very intriguing that he'll talk down Maguuma, farm a bunch of mostly SBI pugs with 20+man comp squad, but then right as soon Mag starts to come online with IV, CL, and Penguinz; INDO vanishes out of thin air. It reminds of coworkers that trash talk behind your back, but as soon as you confront them they start acting like soyboys. Now I'm aware that a lot of fanboys/girls will say that he tagged down because he was tired, which was *coincidently* right before NA prime, but we all know that this is a ruse to shield himself from the liability of not being able to Maguuma should he face a serious force. If Indo or any of his associates are reading this, tell him I said hi, and that Maguuma patiently waiting for him to play during NA.

Probably because it was the weekend?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, jul.7602 said:

Is there any reason why Indo is all of a sudden is running during SEA and EU time zones, and not NA? I find it very intriguing that he'll talk down Maguuma, farm a bunch of mostly SBI pugs with 20+man comp squad, but then right as soon Mag starts to come online with IV, CL, and Penguinz; INDO vanishes out of thin air. It reminds of coworkers that trash talk behind your back, but as soon as you confront them they start acting like soyboys. Now I'm aware that a lot of fanboys/girls will say that he tagged down because he was tired, which was *coincidently* right before NA prime, but we all know that this is a ruse to shield himself from the liability of not being able to Maguuma should he face a serious force. If Indo or any of his associates are reading this, tell him I said hi, and that Maguuma patiently waiting for him to play during NA.

Errr......Why ask for Indo when you(Chief of WvW Police Force)  and your TOP10% Mag players can't handle AR during NA??
😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

The big issue with Mag is that they were a decent to good server once. They had some extraordinary players and a lot of good roamers. A lot of tryhards transfered there to get carried. The good players left and now it's a "only toxic talk server" with nothing to back that talk up.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Mag and SBI did make a good match up as they did before. Part of that is as said above Mag considers EB their home BL and some of SBI can be quite protective of theirs even if it's RBL. But yes there was a lot of outnumbered during the match up weeks outside of EB and SBI does like its outnumbered buff and will fight on those maps all the more. Which again is what made it a good match up since Mag controlling one whole map and SBI is fine with fighting outnumbered since we would still get paid all the more to cover the other ground. Both servers being pug heavy I think helped as well since both can produce flash mobs out of no where when people are scouting in map chat that an objective was under attack. So from this SBI Havoc/Roamer, cheers Mag was a good run we will send a wave from the other side where ever that leads next.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moutzaheadin.4029 said:

You guys are so obsessed with mag it’s hilarious.

no other server gets the fanfare we do. From the bottom of my heart I thank you for the laughs.

your pal,

Obs

It's more like Mag is bragging and spiting their toxicity everywhere and people responding to it. You shouldn't be bullying people. Mag does that with the sheer numbers they have and if someone fights back they are all "on vacation" or starting flame wars on the forums.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, derlistigeuhu.1658 said:

It's more like Mag is bragging and spiting their toxicity everywhere and people responding to it. You shouldn't be bullying people. Mag does that with the sheer numbers they have and if someone fights back they are all "on vacation" or starting flame wars on the forums.

Where is this bragging at I haven’t seen it.  To be fair, this wvw xp week has really drawn in the mag/sbi pve players. Our ques for prime time ebg are disgusting.

11 hours ago, jul.7602 said:

Is there any reason why Indo is all of a sudden is running during SEA and EU time zones, and not NA? I find it very intriguing that he'll talk down Maguuma, farm a bunch of mostly SBI pugs with 20+man comp squad, but then right as soon Mag starts to come online with IV, CL, and Penguinz; INDO vanishes out of thin air

That's a blatant lie.

Mag Afternoon (while everyone's at work) Force is recognized gamewide as kitten bestest.

Take the L with some grace.

3 hours ago, gebrechen.5643 said:

The big issue with Mag is that they were a decent to good server once. 

Also balderdash of the highest order.

Mag was never anything but the home for misfit toys.

Edited by LetoII.3782
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Mag and SBI did make a good match up as they did before. Part of that is as said above Mag considers EB their home BL and some of SBI can be quite protective of theirs even if it's RBL. But yes there was a lot of outnumbered during the match up weeks outside of EB and SBI does like its outnumbered buff and will fight on those maps all the more. Which again is what made it a good match up since Mag controlling one whole map and SBI is fine with fighting outnumbered since we would still get paid all the more to cover the other ground. Both servers being pug heavy I think helped as well since both can produce flash mobs out of no where when people are scouting in map chat that an objective was under attack. So from this SBI Havoc/Roamer, cheers Mag was a good run we will send a wave from the other side where ever that leads next.

The thing is SBI has been trying their hardest to protect borderlands and keeping Mag afloat T1. But look at whatever treatment SBI got from Mag.

If wiped to Indo, Mag pushed the blame SBI and making them look like garbage.

2 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

You're going to troll mag.... while on their team.... 😲

ok... good luck with that.... 🤭

Pull those tactivators  on Red BL and put no +5 claims on camps.  That'll show 'em.

Edit: Anet pls buff autoturrets.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, QuickRain.4735 said:

Im kinda tired of the "SBI is keeping us in T1" that isn't remotely true.  SBI/MAG have been stuck in T1 because Mag's home BL (EB) because they've been T3ing every tower keep and camp in ebg and now that they cant with AR they are in last/second

Yeah, fortunately SBI stopping carrying Mag so hard as they have been carrying mag really hard ever since they linked, as Mag is a T4 server, if you are on Mag you are in T4, you go to mag if you are bad at wvw but love to brag and are a toxic person. 

Without SBI mag is T4. With SBI mag is in T1. it goes to show, that SBI is what carried Mag. And with Relinks and losing anyway, its bye bye 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gorem.8104 said:

Yeah, fortunately SBI stopping carrying Mag so hard as they have been carrying mag really hard ever since they linked, as Mag is a T4 server, if you are on Mag you are in T4, you go to mag if you are bad at wvw but love to brag and are a toxic person. 

Without SBI mag is T4. With SBI mag is in T1. it goes to show, that SBI is what carried Mag. And with Relinks and losing anyway, its bye bye 🙂

Mag is a T1 server, they need to be in T1 and no other tier. Check the leaderboard. They just been throwing so hard to avoid T1 because they want to farm bags on low tier. Any server links with Mag need and must PPT to T1 so they can't escape.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LetoII.3782 said:

That's a blatant lie.

Mag Afternoon (while everyone's at work) Force is recognized gamewide as kitten bestest.

Take the L with some grace.

Also balderdash of the highest order.

Mag was never anything but the home for misfit toys.

Mag afternoon is nothing special. It's just a couple of the people that carry NA log on a bit early and then give the afternoon force a quick start. We don't have any guilds or organization that runs in that timeslot. Either way, it's nothing impressive at all that a  guild group can farm random pugs outside of NA prime time. If he was pulling this off during Prime time NA, when the full NA force logs on then I would concede some ground. Of course, Indo made very sure to log off right before NA. Smart choice.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, April.4765 said:

The thing is SBI has been trying their hardest to protect borderlands and keeping Mag afloat T1. But look at whatever treatment SBI got from Mag.

If wiped to Indo, Mag pushed the blame SBI and making them look like garbage.

Well I am on SBI and I blame SBI too.

Although the reasons for the good synergy, is significantly darker IMO and maybe I shouldn't get into that.

Also I saw Mag groups defend the borderlands and even saw some in Red BL because queues (don't worry folks I won't out you)

In any case, isn't it fun though? Our results have kept certain people up at night and we live rent free in their heads, as evidenced by this very thread.

Edit: The last link was way more toxic too.

19 minutes ago, LetoII.3782 said:

I don't ^.^

Mag afternoon is painful lol

It's just an awkward time. People are often eating or dare I say it, even outside. (irl is kitten)

edit: but yes, skill level seems lower at that time (also late PST is like this). Applies to all game modes though.

I've got an alt account on SBI and I stepped into wvw with a toon....

Mag is just next level toxic , even to each other. Very sad and juvenile, and I feel bad for folks that are stuck with them.

I'm also glad my main account is on a server that really works at being supportive and kind to each other. While stomping the yard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Mag probably the least Toxic TBH, block like 4-5 people and suddenly Team is quiet again. Its more people like to see there own typing I guess. Mag is just a very boring link, they will just sit in ebg all evening farming the same 10 people and gloat, other than that, nothing really special about them. Do miss our HOD link, fun people on that server and saving my tacts for them

DB will always be the most toxic in my heart.

Edited by Twilightzone.7452
  • Haha 2

Hello,

The supreme high maguuma council has noted and recognized all of the complaints registered here on this end all be all forum of truth and fact.

we humbly thank you for your feedback and will work tirelessly to remedy all of the above complaints at once.

because your opinion of the fine server of maguuma matters so much to each and everyone of us.

yours truly

~lord high supreme councilman of maguuma 

Obs 

Edited by moutzaheadin.4029
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 7/28/2021 at 4:51 PM, QuickRain.4735 said:

Although mag is toxic, they are supportive is actual content play and other then AR I wouldn't trade them for anyone else in the aspect of fighting. That being said they are boring to be linked with so...

Been laying the wood to ar all week.. you crazy

• Confused 1