Damage multipliers should not stack multiplicatively. - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Damage multipliers should not stack multiplicatively.

2>

Comments

• KrHome.1920KrHome.1920 Member ✭✭✭✭

@video:
    The reaper had a dodge roll ready. Why didn't he use it? Unrelenting Assault hurts.

The whole fight the rev had more momentum than the reaper. The latter simply got outplayed. Even before the oneshot it was obvious that the rev would win the fight.

/a reaper player

• @DragonFury.6243 said:

@Snellibee.2761 said:
    You basically stood still and let him use everything he had on you and you're crying about him doing too much damage? What?
    This is a good lesson why you should use your dodges and not facetank anyone.

and you are basically a troll
    why the reaper is the one who have to dodge every time ( if you watch the video he did dodge once and die before dodge a second time)
    how about why the rev never dodge he ate the entire reaper burst why he get to survive without dodge and face tank any reaper( but you still tell the reaper you dodge)

this logic that just dodge is just a troll
    you dont get to tell a necro dodge he have nothing but dodge every necro know that
    aside from build that have use dodge as a dps or a utility to decrease CD or heat in the last season i played i never ever saw a rev , core guard or boonbeast dodging any thing in 1v1 because they know that they can face tank a reaper and in the end they are the one who gona win

If I see that right (on my phone) the Rev had his heal up so of course he‘s not gonna evade.

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15, 2019

I made a meme thread with this a while ago. im all for damage multipliers not being ridiculous anymore.

Te lazla otstra.

• Snellibee.2761Snellibee.2761 Member ✭✭✭

@DragonFury.6243 said:

@Snellibee.2761 said:
    You basically stood still and let him use everything he had on you and you're crying about him doing too much damage? What?
    This is a good lesson why you should use your dodges and not facetank anyone.

and you are basically a troll
    why the reaper is the one who have to dodge every time ( if you watch the video he did dodge once and die before dodge a second time)
    how about why the rev never dodge he ate the entire reaper burst why he get to survive without dodge and face tank any reaper( but you still tell the reaper you dodge)

this logic that just dodge is just a troll
    you dont get to tell a necro dodge he have nothing but dodge every necro know that
    aside from build that have use dodge as a dps or a utility to decrease CD or heat in the last season i played i never ever saw a rev , core guard or boonbeast dodging any thing in 1v1 because they know that they can face tank a reaper and in the end they are the one who gona win

I can assure you if a revenant doesn't dodge he'll go down just as fast as the reaper went, Revs cannot facetank reapers at all. The rev completely outplayed the reaper here, both positioning as dodging. He had more momentum and confidence while the reaper was clunky and confused.

It's clear you're not very skilled at the pvp aspect of the game. You'll get better overtime.

• DragonFury.6243DragonFury.6243 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15, 2019

It's clear you're not good human being . You'll get better overtime.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.