New Engineer E-Spec Silhouette

ChronoPinoyX.7923

Hmmm, it's only me or this charr seems like commanding or giving an order in this pose.
So i think we will see some kind off pets/ golem, the theory seems right.
But yeah exept if anet fliped this image we're having an OH. can't says yet if this is bad,but i don't see it fitting so well with the range MH pistol.(meaby it's a range cc like mace war 5 ?)
Hope it will be a more polish spec then the 3 last .

1 hour ago, FrownyClown.8402 said:

the charr's body language is telling something to attack. pet confirmed

40 minutes ago, DemonCrypto.6792 said:

Hmmm, it's only me or this charr seems like commanding or giving an order in this pose.
So i think we will see some kind off pets/ golem, the theory seems right.
But yeah exept if anet fliped this image we're having an OH. can't says yet if this is bad,but i don't see it fitting so well with the range MH pistol.(meaby it's a range cc like mace war 5 ?)
Hope it will be a more polish spec then the 3 last .

I would disagree with the pose as it is clear both hands are in fists, although I am almost certain the thing on the right is a golem so perhaps the gloves control one.

On 10/16/2021 at 4:22 PM, covahlam.6391 said:

Look at the horns, neck, knees, and feet... they indicate that we're looking at the charr's back, so the mace is in his right hand.

are you sure? those char horns on player model do face backwards.. also his tail looks like its reaching around from behind the character

also the unarmed fist is facing directly forward towards you.. which means his arm would have to be broken if he was Facing away. i think u maybe falling for a Illusion here im pretty certain that chars facing forwards

Edited by Daddy.8125

19 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

are you sure? those char horns on player model do face backwards.. also his tail looks like its reaching around from behind the character

also the unarmed fist is facing directly forward towards you.. which means his arm would have to be broken if he was Facing away. i think u maybe falling for a Illusion here im pretty certain that chars facing forwards

You can see the claws on the foot, it's definitely facing forward. 

13 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

aye so as feared.. its off hand mace 😮

This is the picture scourge is advertised with. The Asura holds the torch in the mainhand, yet it is still an offhand weapon.

So just want to point out: Anet sometimes mirrors the images of classes. That this mace is hold in the offhand does not necessarily mean that it will be an offhand mace. We will have to wait and see.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Daddy.8125 said:

I was trolling tbh. That being said, I really can picture the charr facing away from the viewer's perspective. The claw on the unarmed fist could be curving inward as the left arm is cocked back like he is going to throw a punch or something.

The thing is, though, the class collage would break if the engineer faces away, so that alone is probably enough to reason to believe you are right.

My bet it still on cybernetics or Robotics enhancements to our character. While people are crazy for Golemancer, I feel the Elite Spec icon and image is more about "Golemfying" our character with Cybernetics or robotics enhancements. Thus intead of commanding Golems, our character becomes Ironman... I mean a Golem. 

Edited by EdwinLi.1284

On 10/17/2021 at 3:49 AM, Kayberz.5346 said:

But the thing is we AREN'T  being teased at all

The entire minion/pet speculation is pretty much just based on that one wierd glitch that had the pet rename thing pop up on an engineer

Nothing anet has shown us has given any indication that this spec is based on minions/pets/golems

The icon looks like a guy with big arms, this picture shows us a charr with obvious mechanical devices on their arms with a fist being shot out

Its literally just the community fabricating something that isn't there 

Mmh mmh. Shing jea stream. When on raptor taxi. At a moment at the right of nick hernandez, thete is a very bulky and imposing golem like structure in distance. The map icon look like an asura skull with jade prisms, imho jade golem.

See:

https://twitter.com/DarkiGin/status/1447976488721133579?s=20

Edited by hugo.4705

3 minutes ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

We literally have a new character in this expac that features a jade tech prosthetic arm, the silhouette is OBVIOUSLY a mechanical arm launching/ projecting a fist. The spec icon looks like a person with big buff arms, its literally all there, meanwhile there is NOTHING  shown that gives any hints at golem/minions

I too think that it's not featuring any minions based info, appart from the position being a possible Charging order, but I don't think it's launching something, it's the Mace and the Augmented arms are visible

35 minutes ago, Dawanarth.4601 said:

It still look like a Shape on a stick that the Charr is holding in his hand; it would be weird for it to be anything else than the Mace

You imply that the charr is even holding anything, in my current perspective, the object near theoff-hand is in the background, not the foreground and appears to have a camera-like eye facing the engineer.

After another look it appears he is shooting some kind of gas out of his fist which is forming a solid object and there is  a golem in the background

Edited by Stalima.5490

For the sake of random speculation i just had an idea of how a spec centered around robo arm augmentation and a pet mechanic can cohesively work together both thematically and mechanically 

It could be kind of a different spin on the soulbeast mechanic where you have a little jade tech robot as a pet that could replace your toolbelt skills and then you have the option to merge with the robot and it would attach to your arms which would then replace your 1-5 skills 

Edited by Kayberz.5346

Interesting thing to note : The ranger concept art and the ranger video preview are reversed. So the engineer's concept art and it's actual video might be same... So we still dont know whether or not Mace will be Main or Offhand. Joy ! That said, it appears they're rapid firing the elite spec videos, so we should be getting our video preview tomorow

• Like 1

Well, the spanish and french verstion of the trailer for the ranger spec have the description for the engi spec. It's called mechamancer (rought direct translation) and, for the spanish version, it's said that "controls jade battle mech's to the battle".  Tomorrow will know more about it.