Kristen Schaal

You know what would be a pretty funny April Fool's Day joke?  Switch some of the voice actors around for the day for the idle chatter.  Like Claudia Christian's female Norn switched to the female Asura and vice versa.  Sylvari to the Charr, Charr to Human, and human to Sylvari.  Or just make them random - so when you apply quickness to yourself you randomly get one of the other race's shout lines in that race's voice, like an Asura suddenly yelling out, "I could outrun a centaur!" in the human voice.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 2/13/2022 at 10:49 AM, DreamyAbaddon.3265 said:

Please ArenaNet, if possible, hire Kristen Schaal to be voice for a character in game. She voices Maple in Gravity Fall and has potential for a fun character in game story. 🙂

Its mayble there soos. Also louise from Bob's burgers, and multiple voices in other shows. Can we also get H john Benjamin to do a charr voice. That would be funny.

On 2/14/2022 at 8:37 AM, AliamRationem.5172 said:
  Hide contents

What's with the crying emoji??  Just think how much easier it'll be to stick a sword in Trahearne when he begs you to kill him when he's voiced by Gilbert Gottfried!"

It was already incredibly easy to do that. I think the idea was to have the opposite effect.

On 2/14/2022 at 10:56 AM, Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.294 said:

You know what would be a pretty funny April Fool's Day joke?  Switch some of the voice actors around for the day for the idle chatter.  Like Claudia Christian's female Norn switched to the female Asura and vice versa.  Sylvari to the Charr, Charr to Human, and human to Sylvari.  Or just make them random - so when you apply quickness to yourself you randomly get one of the other race's shout lines in that race's voice, like an Asura suddenly yelling out, "I could outrun a centaur!" in the human voice.

Norn shouts, “I feel six feet tall!”

• Haha 1