10th Birthday is soon - can we get a special title to honor & highlight a full decade?

1 hour ago, Dante.1508 said:

What exactly did we get substantial for signing up early?

From context it seems they are referring to the HoM rewards, but that's not exclusive to signing up early and it hasn't gotten any more difficult since EotN released - and arguably has only gotten easier because minis have dropped in price, gold zcoins have risen in price and the 7h update made it much easier to clear content by yourself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuddy.6247 said:

From context it seems they are referring to the HoM rewards, but that's not exclusive to signing up early and it hasn't gotten any more difficult since EotN released - and arguably has only gotten easier because minis have dropped in price, gold zcoins have risen in price and the 7h update made it much easier to clear content by yourself.

I never got any HoM rewards cause i never did it much in GW1, i got a few ugly weapon skins and armors.. No pets as again never bothered with the GW1 grind to get to Gw2..

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Labjax.2465 said:

What 10th should be...

Title: Too Old For This

And a talking golem backpack that grunts and sighs, and occasionally goes into a rant about how things were back in its day.

this speaks to my soul. 

i need this

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Labjax.2465 said:

What 10th should be...

And a talking golem backpack that grunts and sighs, and occasionally goes into a rant about how things were back in its day.

I like this, I like this a lot.  Oh, Oh! Make it reference the forum by having it say "Too Old For This Kitten."

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

I never got any HoM rewards cause i never did it much in GW1, i got a few ugly weapon skins and armors.. No pets as again never bothered with the GW1 grind to get to Gw2..

Hey now I think my fellblade is precious, don't call it ugly!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 7/6/2022 at 12:27 AM, Dante.1508 said:

I really appreciated how they did the HoM rewards. All the cosmetic rewards were below a certain point that you could get to without really grinding. It was just the titles beyond that point that really took a lot of work.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, patton the great.7126 said:

Should make the grumpy golem backpack sound like the robot from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. I think the villain from diehard was his voice, Hans gruber, international business man and friend to germany!

Or like Danny Glover's character from Lethal Weapon. "I am too old for this..."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/6/2022 at 7:07 AM, Labjax.2465 said:

What 10th should be...

And a rocking chair seat with a shotgun leaned up against it, that makes you yell "get off my lawn"

Edited by Emberfoot.6847
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

I'm not sure i got that one.. i got the ritlock sword skin.

Aw, I got 50/50 and I think it was a blast. If I had to do it again, it'd probably be easier because a lot of people just give away minis these days and the price/effort for everything else has been stable. Some players are even nice enough to give away the cheaper hero armors to new players looking to fill their HoM.

• Thanks 2