RENAME WARRIOR “UNTOUCHABLE” CUZ THE DEVS HAVEN’T TOUCHED THIS CLASS

gmmg.9210

In b4 everyone has that one or two exceptions of the only two people they know who still lay warrior for some unbelievable reason…

Seriously just look around the lobby and you’ll see barely any warriors anymore. 

They all quit or rerolled. There’s no point to playing them in their current state. It’s so bad that players who left warrior now only fight for balance changes on their NEW rerolled class.

Warrior is the untouchables of this game mode. Next week is their last chance or I fully give up hope they’ll do anything other than neglect until the servers shut down. Am not even kidding.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Gladiotor.7561 said:

I recently tried out warrior again and im having more fun than on my ranger. I think warrior is fine, but some other specs are just overtuned.

The thing is not that warrior is trash. Just everything else has been raised to levels that Warrior can only dream off.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gmmg.9210 said:

In b4 everyone has that one or two exceptions of the only two people they know who still lay warrior for some unbelievable reason…

Seriously just look around the lobby and you’ll see barely any warriors anymore. 

They all quit or rerolled. There’s no point to playing them in their current state. It’s so bad that players who left warrior now only fight for balance changes on their NEW rerolled class.

Warrior is the untouchables of this game mode. Next week is their last chance or I fully give up hope they’ll do anything other than neglect until the servers shut down. Am not even kidding.

Im sure the banner change will make warri's OP again in pvp/wvw......😊

But like others said,warri is actually decent I think,sure some things are in need of changing,not gonna list it cus its been said dozens of times..but most other specs just outperform warri with less risk. I am interested to see what they will add to WH though.

Edited by Caedmon.6798

2 hours ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

I wonder who gets top 25 playing mostly warrior?

Also, there was the guy who made it to mAT final on spellbreaker. Must be too strong, lets nerf.

Comments Like this Show how delusional Forum Warriors are

I am Not disagreeing that Warrior is in a Bad Spot but acting that its Like playing without hands is Just stupid

Git gud

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 5

4 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

I rly cringe everytime when i see the Warrior Icon

People act Like its unplayble but people still get top 25 on it on eu

Its Not great but clearly Not Garbage 

i climbed highest top16 NA playing spellbreaker only this season before i stopped playing 3 weeks ago,

and i'll tell you it is garbage.

and yes i climbed because nobody plays this game anymore even you get to top25 you still fight gold 2 bots

and spellbreaker is the only spec that's able to carry bots to some extend and noobs bandwagon to less tanky meta specs which they don't know how to play helped as well, while rest of the war specs are just garbage. if meta is even slightly more tanky i will not be able to climb.

core war is a free kill, zerker is a free kill and bladesworn is just another core necro.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Avatar.3568 said:

Comments Like this Show how delusional Forum Warriors are

I am Not disagreeing that Warrior is in a Bad Spot but acting that its Like playing without hands is Just stupid

Git gud

Not without hands, just with one tied behind your back.

Being B tier (good) in a sea of S tier (OP) means you are no better than F tier (trash) in reality.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Let me ask you this question Mr. Avatar, what's your main class that you play?

Ranger main, second most played class is warrior

4 hours ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

Funny thing is you are tellin' me to git gud here, while I'm higher than you in game =) 

Who is forum warrior now?

i bet 500 gold that i beat you on Power Berserker if you play warrior

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Avatar.3568 said:

idk i play mostly berserker on warrior but it felt weak against spb that know what they do

So ugh, since you've gotten gud and the rest of us clearly havn't. How does your average ranked game go with power berserker (and at what rating)? Cause in the 300 games I did I've probably seen 5 power berserkers (respect for playing it well, to that 1 guy), "usually" in unranked. I literally don't know how well it does and what it does in the game (I can guess though, seeing that no1 plays it).

I can speak of my experience with spb since that is the only thing I took in conquest and its fine. In a game full of exceptional, its fine. You play well at about 1550 rating (where I hovered the most at the end), you rarely get targeted and told you are trash. You don't play well (it happens)... you can guess. Your team already has a sidenoder or even 2, they don't want to switch, so you must teamfight? Tough luck. The enemy sidenoders outskill/outbuild you? Also tough luck. Overall do well and at least you won't be a net negative for your team. The best part for them is probably, the matchmaker gave a warrior to the enemy team too (some games it doesn't find one though). Unfortunately (for you) at g3/p1 wars rarely kitten around so you'll need a lot of practice for that spb mirror duel (its not simple); worst case scenario you must fight a p2+ spb, which I'd honestly enjoy (I do like the mirror), but my team sure won't enjoy it.

And I come from wvw dueling where you literally don't see a power berserker (theres like 2 good ones roaming that I've seen in the last 2 years). But that is for wvw, different rules, different state.

• Thanks 1