2v2 is such a garbage dump..

2v2 obviously wouldn't work when elementalist is able to completely nullify any build that uses projectiles.

There should have been additional rules for 2v2 that lower those projectile blocks to 1-1.5 seconds to prevent 100% immunity uptime which is something that cannot reasonably exist in a functional 2v2 system or just in general.

• Thanks 3

I play full berserker (or I think assassin) rifle mechanist - worked nice in the 5 vs. 5 unranked I tried. With other targets and people that might not yet notice that I am full glass cannon. The rifle is melting a lot and the mech gets crit hits as well lol.

In 2 vs. 2 ... really depends. I could adjust my build but I want to play it full glass cannon for the lulz. Sometimes fun if they do NOT focus me first and/or the other team mate plays defensively. (If they get downed quickly it is even worse.)

With supply crate (bit distraction and CC and the net turret) - and adding my toolkit and invulnerability elixir though ... got a bit better.

Edited by Luthan.5236

Yep, taking this meme gamemode seriously is weird. Like... it was evident that a-net never even TRIED to balance for it. This is just for memes. So that people wanting "other gamemodes" shut up for a while.
On the other hand, if you just make peace with the gamemode not being even remotely competetive, I'm sure you can make good meme compilation videos out of your matches. Just stop thinking you are playing actual PvP and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

The biggest #1 problem is still that the maps are WAY too small and too greatly favor the slower tankier things due to this. Like it is simply not rewarding in any way to run things like Ranger/Thief/Mesmer because the maps are so small that there is no where to kite to get away from said given Harbinger, as example.

Literally everything about the 2v2 arenas is designed wrong.

Those maps are better suited for 1v1s honestly.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

The biggest #1 problem is still that the maps are WAY too small and too greatly favor the slower tankier things due to this. Like it is simply not rewarding in any way to run things like Ranger/Thief/Mesmer because the maps are so small that there is no where to kite to get away from said given Harbinger, as example.

Literally everything about the 2v2 arenas is designed wrong.

Those maps are better suited for 1v1s honestly.

Hopefully 1vs1 next Season 

• Haha 1

@Qori.9671 no no no just dont be sorry for us warrior mains. We might get hit with litterly every Single patch anet do and just do something in terms of warr. But we dont give up! We are that strong that we give anet good ideas in our forum just to see the ideas land straigth in other classes but never on warrior. See? We warr mains are totaly fine! x)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2