Guild Wars 3 or Guild Wars 2: A Realm Reborn?

So I came across this reddit thread where arenanet has been opening themselves for multiple job positions and it got people speculating.

It even had me reflect allot on my position within guild wars 2.  And it really got me to question how guild wars 1 players moved on after having spent so much time of our lives into playing the game with a passion, only for it to let go like this. So how do you cope with that feeling where guild wars 2 becomes a thing in the past, when Guild Wars 3 could be the next thing? I can't find the answer to that question yet, so I was looking for some possible answers from all of you?

I doubt a Guild Wars 2: A Realm Reborn would ever happen for multiple reasons, so how would you all feel about if Guild Wars 2 pulled off something similar to that?

Thank you for taking your time to read and answer to this thread in advance.

• Like 2
  • Confused 14
  • Sad 1

Again this discussion?

Im sorry but search gw3 on this forum and you will see how devided the community is. 

New job positions could just mean that they going to resurrect old projects or expand the team. 

Personally i dont want a gw3. Gw2 has soo much potential to offer still. Finally now we can see what anet can do within new areas of the game (Like elona cantha, the north) we havent touched in gw1. This will be the first time in 10 years of gw2. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Again this topic...

What we know officially:

- there is 1 project at Arenanet which survived the culling of 2019

- the studio has been hiring for a while now, both for the other project as well as for GW2

- another expansion for GW2 is announced (which is unlikely to release in 2023, so 2024 at best, 2025 if we see some kind of living world season in-between)

- there are system updates being done (DX11, WvW rework) which do not hint at shutting down GW2 for good or replacing it

and that's literally just the main 4 points. So even IF this were a title which related to guild wars or even GW2, which is unlikely, its release date would be 3 to 4 years in the future depending on living world and expansion release windows.

Now if this other project was unrelated to GW2, but maybe within the guild wars IP, it could see a release date within the next 1-3 years alongside you guessed it: Guild Wars 2 content and then it would most certainly not be a replacing or competing product.

Still people have to be people and the hysteria must run its course.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

I played original Guild Wars since the day it launched since the day it ended. I was ecstatic about Guild Wars 2, and I never felt different about that to this day.

It was a brilliant move - The game had a wonderful story and wonderful mechanics, but fire it up now and you will see it's age.

At a certain point it was just done. It felt done. It had told it's story, and rather then endlessly trying to expand what they had, Arenanet fast forwarded the clock, brought in a changed world where all these interesting races and nations I saw in Guild Wars 1 had time to change and flourish, and it was the best thing in gaming. 

I sincerely hope that they will, eventually, when it becomes clear Guild Wars 2 is running out of new content to add, and the game engine can no longer do what the devs need it to do, transition to a Guild Wars 3.

I did not feel I 'lost" any progress in Guild Wars 1, rather I felt like the adventure just continued in a new form, and it did.

I do not feel Guild Wars 2 is near that point yet, though. I have a feeling the Devs know quite well which direction they want to take the game.

I feel that arenanet is hiring because Guild Wars 2 has been doing so well lately, and so they have the freedom to devote more resources to the game. But even if they did turn out to be working on a Guild Wars 3, I would not be upset.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Honestly ff14 got rebooted since it got like terrible launch reviews. It needed the reboot to repair it's reputation, but then found success by word of mouth and ff recognition. And then while minor, just a few people in wow mentioning A good mmorpg to a hungry audience led thousands of people from wow to ff. Enough that even though I found ff14 boring, it was filling up to capacity to the point they ran out of server space and had to throttle it since they were making so much money and revenue their servers couldn't handle the flood.

Ff14 got hundreds of thousands of players by letting people know it existed to a hungry audience. Gw2 made a good game and then... Well did 0 advertising and mostly just by it's self inflicted flaw, has strokes of genius but then elects to advertise off literal blink and missed gas station cups and... Pretty much 0 advertising. (There's a reason I played this game at launch next to rift and archeage and swtor and wow and star trek online and 2-3 dnd onlinr mmorpgs and still literally assumed it died after 7 others did.) 

The ff14 gameplay itself though? I didn't stick around too long, but I remember being let down personally by lack of race choices (5 humans with female only bunny ears with.A content expansion for male bunny ears...) Vs the orcs, night elves, charr and trolls and worgen and vulpera just seemed so bland to me. 

But hey I mean. A critical mass of players who want to raid and make the game a success as well as general notoriety just even inviting some wow streamers to play is wonders of free pr. I'm part of a non mmorpg game with 22-27k active players as well that's more of a hobby thing, and we legit have people dumping 100-3000$ on the game in literal terms there very often. Its a bit of a gacha game though but we'd offer like youtubers something like a code for a 2x exp booster or a -50% off purchases.

Ff needed a reboot since it had a bad launch, gw2 had a good launch with middling endgame or advertisement.  A reboot to eliminate the good built up content would make no sense imo when the lack of advertising or public awareness in non gw2 circles is close to nil. (Nothing). 

Gw2 always came up next to dead mmorpg games like Rift and Archeage and gw1 and even everquest when I remember people talking about it. There was so much appetite for a f2p mmorpg that went past 1-20 and was a good experience. And gw2 had a silver bullet it was sitting on not advertising at ALL.

It's actually a pretty good game but a reboot isn't the problem imo. The lack of advertising to a population that wants a good mmorpg f2p past level 1-20 is there, and gw2 advertises itself as well as a mime who doesn't want to go to work, wants to advertise itself in the middle of nowhere. and is sitting on it's bum while the more mediocre pop divas ff14 get filled to capacity but engage their fans.

It's a genius game in some aspects while being stuck in the medieval ages of gearing systems of others. Many games have reworked gearing systems to be grindable yet clear. Gw2 revamped a 10 year old wow, but still somehow innovated some aspects (stat selectable gear) while staying in the past (hundreds of near worthless stat affixes that sometimes no spec desires with 0 personal loot or favored affix personal loot system. ) 

Tl:Dr I think ff needed a reboot since of a horrible launch/bombed reviews. But got to be a success since it reached out during the wow exodus.

(Ff14 got so many wow players from a few mentions so successfully in fact, To the point it didn't even have enough servers to fund demand. Even though it had mediocre 2.5 gcd gameplay and infamy for making dps meters a bannable offence, it still filled up to capacity on servers because people were so hungry for a mmorpg.. ANY decent mmorpg other than declining WoW people flooded in masse. 

They'd pay a 15$ sub fee just to sit in a house and do nothing. Because people talked about ff14 at least once at least.  Gw2's mentions were literally 0. How can you hear of a game you've never Even heard mentioned at least once per decade before? 

(I literally did not ever hear one person talk about gw2 for 9 years in my circle until I wanted to play a unique mmorpg race like the charr again and went "WAIT... the game actually still exists when 14 other mmorpgs all died next to it.. and it never once let anyone know?!???") 

Gw.You could play it at launch and Literally never hear about it again just like swtor, rift, fusionfall, arrcheage, ddo online 1-2, lotro, tera, star trek online. Failed mmorpgs that were abandoned 1 year into launch were a common trope. Everyone was informed on the latest mmorpgs, nobody talked about gw2 once ever until this year. 

How was anyone supposed to know it was alive when 14 other dime a dozen mmorpgs launched and were abandoned in their first year if nobody ever got to know about them? 

(There are still people who pay 15$ a month to sit in ff14 houses just because they don't know other mmorpgs exist. When the mmorpgs don't advertise. At all. You can't buy a product you don't know exists. That's gw2's problem imo, not lack of reboot for a poor launch. ) 

Edited by Sunchaser.9854
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, IsabelDawn.8950 said:

I played original Guild Wars since the day it launched since the day it ended. I was ecstatic about Guild Wars 2, and I never felt different about that to this day.

It was a brilliant move - The game had a wonderful story and wonderful mechanics, but fire it up now and you will see it's age.

At a certain point it was just done. It felt done. It had told it's story, and rather then endlessly trying to expand what they had, Arenanet fast forwarded the clock, brought in a changed world where all these interesting races and nations I saw in Guild Wars 1 had time to change and flourish, and it was the best thing in gaming. 

I sincerely hope that they will, eventually, when it becomes clear Guild Wars 2 is running out of new content to add, and the game engine can no longer do what the devs need it to do, transition to a Guild Wars 3.

I did not feel I 'lost" any progress in Guild Wars 1, rather I felt like the adventure just continued in a new form, and it did.

I do not feel Guild Wars 2 is near that point yet, though. I have a feeling the Devs know quite well which direction they want to take the game.

I feel that arenanet is hiring because Guild Wars 2 has been doing so well lately, and so they have the freedom to devote more resources to the game. But even if they did turn out to be working on a Guild Wars 3, I would not be upset.

They didn't replace GW1 because it was dated, they replaced it because it had no true open-world, and that was the direction they wanted to take things in the future. One of the initial design goals of the original GW2 was 100% open-world, which was later completed with the megaserver system (being the first game to do so).

Even now, its still one of the few games to achieve this goal. Players don't realise how spoiled they are with the open-world system, what its like to play without worrying about servers etc.

(I still feel the missed an oppertunity to bridge NA and EU for PvE, though.)

There's no reason for them to ever replace it, since they've built a platform. They'll likeky just keep upgrading it.

Edited by Mariyuuna.6508
  • Like 5

I played GW and enjoyed it. A very different game, though.  The towns were the only shared content, outside was instanced. You could team up, but it was much more like a single player game, with guilds and team play.  When we were getting ready to move to GW2 I was excited for the move. Starting over was not a concern.  GW2 had a cool Hall of Monuments that showed some of our achievements from GW, and got some special 'heritage' skins.  

What did upset was when they trashed the Hall of Monuments in the Eye of The North. I know it had been years since GW, but it was a nice connection, and they had no reason to trash it. Such is life.

If eventually there is a GW3 I would have no problem moving over to it.  I sure have no money tied up in this game. Just time, and time enjoyed, is not wasted. 😎

• Like 1

GW2 was made because GW1 had technical constraints which restricted it from going mainstream. With the current stance of GW2 and how many problems devs have with changing balance and simple things (they cannot even re-work party search) - it looks like a re-boot into GW3 would be more optimal if we talk about making a good game. From the finance standpoint they probably want GW2 going and focus their efforts on gemstore and short expansions to maintain income with minimal effort. 

So all in all I think you can sleep tight, I doubt GW3 is on the table anytime soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah, maybe i got a bit carried away (my native thought process is a literal 237 wpm /apm from Wow specs, but i'm very keenly aware i need to trim down my posts down for the average person.)

I think in a gist, ff14 did a rebranding since it actually had a NOTORIOUSLY bad launch, most mmorpgs rushed themselves out during the gate and had tons of launch bugs, funded by stockholder money in a rush to get out quick and unfinished hoping to fund themselves later. However, when people saw the game's horrible launches, usually they'd just abandon or scrap the mmorpg  and never play it again. FF14 i think completely rebranded to a realm reborn and relaunched to avoid this i think.

As mentioned, there's been a lot of dead mmorpgs that started with much promise but were later abandoned or assumed to be. Most games funded mmorpgs under the expectations of being the next multi Billion dollar WoW, but when 14 mmorpgs launched, all under banners of Revolutionary combat (Tera), gender locked races (Tera/Ff14), Exclusive race locked specs (Tera/WoW), personal story innovations (Swtor dialog options, Gw2's branching options 1-30 story, etc).

Imo, it was easy to miss gw2 in a sea of new releases. Honestly. I think one of the strengths of gw2 is that it actually doesn't obsolete old content as soon as it releases it.

I think that's one of the biggest paradox's in Activision WoW. They bought a game studio known for quality, and wanted to rush it to be developed as cheaply and shallowly as possible for maximum stockholder returns to the point..  They at one point literally fired their own QA staff and had "DEBUG TEXT: WRITE HERE" to meet a quarterly stockholder bonus... And then complained players were leaving and then went "If we lose 100,000$ of revenue, we'll just cut 300,000$ of content for the next expac you entitled players! Wait.. we're losing 400,000$ of revenue... Ah.. Umm. lets cut 1.2m of content.. What do YOU MEAN WE'VE LOST 90% OF SUBSCRIBERS!?!?! Stop publishing the sub numbers! .." ...

[I actually like like 90% of this game, it's just i think 10% of it has weird and questionable decisions haha, but that's because it has high potential. I actually think, of the market options of Ff14, WoW, Tera Gw2 and New age and Swtor.

That Gw2 and WoTlk WoW were my two favorites. I actually went into ff14 with high hopes, but just left kinda feeling disappointed a bit that it was the market leader.

I'm proud FF14 found success, but it really feels like gw2 is the superior gameplay game and superior mount/race diversity game, at least heavily imo, i've not found any other game with mounts as fun.  

But loses just due to less brand awareness or knowledge it exists. As well as intentionally dead raiding and dungeoning scenes. It seems like gw2 actually has the solutions to the problems it'd need (Like it invented stat selectable loot to solve the loot problem. Then decided not to use it past a few pocket items in HoT / Living worlds.

I do feel like, gw2's strengths are it's mounts, fun and diverse builds, the ability to play a self sufficient dps who can self heal and also support. (Dps healers are one of the more commonly popular but neglected builds in many mmorpgs) are nice.

I feel like some of Gw2's weaknesses is that, aside from a deliberate NO wiki osrs ironman (where nearly every single item in the game has to be self made, from knowing you need to do a obscure fishing game to get a obscure item or do slayer of a rare 1/256 drop off dead content to get a fish to complete a quest 70 fishing levels early. Most of gw2's content is just.. made the way it is and assumes a new player will just know it, despite labeling 0% of it. )

This includes lack of say, a dungeon/gearing guide such as WoW that lets you search gear and research drops from a dungeon ingame (Gw2's system seems heavily reliant on wiking say for instance, what possible 2nd trinkets that can obtain viper stats are available to classes who cannot gear with laurels and only have 1 unique trinket from ls3:3.  As far as gearing goes, i just used my other mmorpg experience to play the auction house to 1000 G in a single month and will literally obtain ascended vipers before a full 6/6 set + runes of exotics that'd have to be regrinded was obtained. 

(I guess i should stop though haha. my mind and writing is a native 230 wpm and i should scale my thoughts even if i think them all in my head. hmm. )

Yeah, i feel like gw2 is a a good game on the market. But i'm not sure if a reboot is right for it and would miss out on it's strengths.

I feel Ff14 rebooted since of a bad launch, but it was brand awareness (final fantasy and word of mouth in WoW) that made it incredibly popular even though it's a pretty popular but mediocre game (at least, imo in rotation/2.5 sec gcd/boring story). At least as a past WoW player, i think people are just flocking to it, since the appetite for a good mmorpg is heavily there.

And for many people, WoW, ff14, and Some Eso/BDO and WoW private servers are the only thing on most people's radar. Gw2 is actually a pretty good game on the market, one of my mostly overall favorites.

I just kinda think they're missing out the point of advertising since a lot of people don't even know this game exists. I can't even count the time i said i was playing gw2 and 9/10, The reaction isn't "Oh gw2, i love that game!" it's. "I want to play that game, the griffon looks so fun! Is that black desert online or modded skyrim?!?!?" 

So yeah. Gw2 imo is pretty much so absent on advertising, i've had more people ask me if it's a skyrim mod or black desert online, even from other mmorpg players than gw2 haha. 🤣.

From what i've seen, at least from personal experiences. When i show people the game and my gw2 reshader hd graphics. Everyone wants to play the game and try it. But nobody seems to know GW2 exists. Or that they can even play it 1-80 for FREE without buying it saying "I don't think i can afford to play that game" or "That game looks fun!... Uh.. What's it's name? I didn't even know it existed!" 

Edited by Sunchaser.9854
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

Restarting a game from 0?

Unless is with unreal 5 like engine graphics, can run on a 2019 PC medium specs (1070 around to be on the safe side), be a complete revolution from the start with epic classes and multifunctional world build for them, no, 0 interest (and even with all that, can be an hard decision after all these years).

If i have to start new, there are literally 10+ games around (many free or to simple buy the core game for play) that are good to get on, with a lot of people playing them.

And we need to remember that wow get dragons now, and ALL are hyped by that fact, but noone practically know that Skyskale existed before and the movements and special moves are literally similar between them (And Skyskale come years before the wow Dragons).

So, to summarize, GW2 need advertisement................. simple as that and nothing more to became a top 5 game in the world. (apart stopping nerfing classes with random balance patch, let people play OP for a change)

• Like 3

Right now, I don't think I'd trust a Guild Wars 3 to be worthwhile. Guild Wars 2 is fun but lost a lot of what was good about GW1 (Story/Companions/Immersion/customization)

GW2 still seems quite a mess in a lot of areas. Which they seem to be working on... But its also been what 10 years.

Now if in 10 years class balancing, PvP, WvW, achievements, lfg, etc are still subpar from where they should be.... Its not promising. The story/single player leaves a lot to be desired, and the direction of the game seems to change on a whim.... Oh and also the aesthetics/art direction for EoD being horrific is another bad sign. I mean people left n right asking for ways to get rid of the EoD things like Jade Tech..  And they respond by releasing countless jade tech items in the gem store lol.

Not a baseline for a trustworthy new product. If they hired enough new people to fix the areas they struggle in and can recognize em. Maybe.

For me though they'd need to show they understand what's wrong and how to fix it before bothering with another game. 

Edited by Voyant.1327
  • Like 2

The Wow dragon to skyscale actually feels kinda reverse. WoW had flying mounts as well as lots of dragons before. Skyscale feels like a copy of WoW's drake, but they added a roll, And then Wow's new dragon copied the mix of the Gw2 Griffon's diving physics with the rolls of the gw2 skyscale, while the gw2 skyscale borrowed the fly anywhere mount, but made it like 33-50% of wow's speed and put a height limit on it.

That's why as a former mmorpg player, i was super into the griffon vs the skyscale since it was novel to have a mount with physics and unique mechanics to me. Though many people want a unique all in one mount for 1 keybind like skyscale and it's pretty much a nuisance to use multi mounts without something like Radial mounts with (Remember last used mount) so i can just press Z whenever i want a springer / specific mount and V whenever i want a griffon etc. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

Longstanding issues and bugs are only just being sort-of acknowledged. Core parts of the game, like WvW, are finally getting a (singular) dedicated dev after years of total neglect. Balace is finally being "acknowledged" as being something that needs addressing...

...and all these things combined will prove to be the reasoning behind the need for a sequel. Because all these things are complex and intertwined, and the required experience for unravelling them has long since jumped ship. Any much-needed large-scale changes will be met with resistance from all the players who've had to adapt to the state of the game over the years.

The only real solution is a sequel. I think Anet knows that, too. But i very much doubt it's in the works, as GW2 is simply cash generator for NCSoft. Very little investment for modest returns.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

I actually think GW2:ARR or GW2.5 is really important for the steam release of the game.

The branding you get for that of "clean slate" and "new game" makes a massive difference in attracting new players. There's a huge boatload of people who tried GW2 near launch or near HoT, was interested but overall didn't enjoy the awful core content. A new xpac doesn't mean anything to them but a full revamp will. I believe it has the opportunity to bring as massive player base back to the game.

Of course I'd never dream something as radical as that Is in the works when ANET already has so many projects in the works and they are so interested in moving forwards content wise. But I think ultimately it's the only way to fix some of the major issues I think GW2 has.

• Confused 1

Honestly, as much as everyone wants one. I don't know if sequels are always the right thing for a Mmorpg especially in the post development age. Sure, some unique games needed reboots since their tech was rapidly going out of date. And gw2 could use some heavy optimization on cpu usage. (I have a 16 gb ram and no lie, 99% of processing is on cpu, 3 gb of 16 gb ram gets used for the game. )

But if anything, the game still looks really good with re shader. Feel free to take a look at WoW anytime and realize the market leader still uses cartoony graphics but uses warcraft visuals. (Bright colors, big shoulders, bold cheek sylization. Tiger paws are modeled like flat horse hoofs without anyone blinking a eye, etc. ) 

A game like gw2 where people do like 15-100$+ purchases plus have gem purchases and a already lower vs most mmorpg playerbase (WoW and FF14 had/have millions playing them, gw2 does a good job clustering people on one US mega server to hide the fact it's probably HEAVILY lower population but feels more alive on a mega server vs 50-200 north america regions probably helps it somewhat. Minus the 100-200 ms ping vs 20-70 ms ping. )

I feel like a reboot, they'd have to entirely make tons of new content from scratch, remodel every race, design new races and while a fun idea on paper. People have to remember resources in reality are often not unlimited in practice. Even a game with lots of money like WoW has all the money siphoned out into Activision stock earnings i think. They milked the cow until it was dead without feeding it and then got a shovel i think to please stockholders.

But the thing about quarterly stockholder development is squeezing a game to death for short term games, then hopping onto another to suck dry is pretty routine for them and just business.  Even though i like gw2, i don't know if endlessly developing content and making a third game would work or even be feasible.

Everyone's gem purchases would be outdated, people who just bought the expacs would be a bit peeved. Gw2 still can push some people's hardware (or.. well.. at least the cpu bottleneck). If graphics alone were what pushed sales, Black desert online would be making millions instead of selling itself for a dollar with a very p2w endgame cash shop. 

Edited by Sunchaser.9854
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

I think existing MMOs in general are more apt to continue building on what they have over doing sequels for a number of reasons, unless their profits drastically fall off, in which case the investors might see it as a sign the IP is done for rather than invest in a new game (these companies tend to operate on short-term mentality).

Reasons like:

- Now that these games operate on cash shop models, there is no need to make a big burst of sales through sales of a new game when they can make far more in monthly sales from overpriced cash shop items alone.

- The investment cost for a new game is high. Consider how many systems we take for granted as normal in GW2 that wouldn't be carried over because it's just too much development time to reconstruct them for another code base, or if a sequel was done with the same infrastructure, how many existing issues would linger. And it carries a high risk that it won't interest GW2 fans on account of being too different in one way or another and/or won't interest fans of other MMOs.

- There is not much space for doing it to improve graphics fidelity, so not much marketing potential there. Computing is no longer the "performance limits rapidly improving" situation that it was in the past. Despite some incremental gains in graphics and possibilities with them, many people still run games on toasters/potatoes and MMOs are especially costly in this way, since you have to render so many people together in real-time. In fact, if I remember right, it's been said one of the reasons WoW was (still is? idk) top dog in the MMO market for so long was that its performance requirements were modest and so it allowed a greater breadth of people to play the game.

- It creates a direct competitor to the existing title, which either splits fans or motivates the company to shut down the older one to drive players to the new and that's not gonna be a great look for a game that people can have invested so much money (cash shop) and time in (near 10 years now). For comparison, GW1, as I understand it, is more like a single-player game with an online co-op element, so it doesn't compete with an MMO in the same way. GW2 is a heavily MMO game on many levels that depends on heavy player population for much of its best features to work at all. If a GW3 comes out, we may be looking at an SWG type situation, where SWTOR comes out and SWG gets shut down to push star wars fans to SWTOR, i.e. GW3 comes out and GW2 gets shut down to push GW fans to GW3. And that could disenfranchise a lot of fans who feel what they put into the game has been taken away and destroyed, and make them wary about doing the same with GW3.

- It's not where the gold rush is anymore. There was an era where WoW was this behemoth and it created an MMO gold rush with studio after studio chasing that WoW money. Now, as far as I can tell, we see far less new MMOs and that gold rush energy is more directed into mobile games, where studios can freely prey on people who are so unfamiliar with video games, they have no way to put in perspective how awful the stuff is that's being put in front of them.

Edited by Labjax.2465
phrasing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On paper, with unlimited resources, money, and player bases not even microsoft can buy with money.

o The Dream mmorpg would be a game with a limitless world, with millions of dollars of content, developed and sold for 0 dollars.

o There would be no p2w, the developers would magically live and pay rent off eating air, and make a wonderful game while their land owners would sing lalalla into the sunset!

o It'd simultaneously balance every class while nerfing every class you hate! 😛 

Story
o The story would be wonderful and all free, but it'd do away with that pesky story. It'd be the perfect one. Whatever the player wanted. Why not go one step above the personal story, offer the unlimited fairy tale mmorpg story experience? With one click of a button, you could decide if Gw3 was a Sci fi story about Star wars 3, Classical old english Gower brother Fantasy osrs Runescape 3, a Wow with better green and Red orcs, or more Gw1/gw2! 

o Your experiences would all be personally created, and tailored by a GPT3 AI, Which would simultaneously create your own PERSONAL story with reroll options, ai generated descriptions and fantasies. Without like uh. Concerns for any of the costs and fantasies, and the story would be so personal, only YOU would be the one able to remember it or play it once! Funding this on 0$ would be funded via the powers of magic. No cosmetic shop or 20$ cat, no no no! 1000$ of dollars of content, for FREE. Not even the cash shop could have skins you didn't need but could choose to buy. Everything, for FREEE! 😛  / S

Funding
o There wouldn't be any, yay! 😄

Development costs:
o It's made via magic, we want it freer than F2p and we want it to cost more to develop than A brand new World and every other MMORPG made, Combined! 

Consumers with past amounts spent / 50-1000(?)$+ on gems.
o Hippity hoppity your gems vanishing into a dead game are my property! 

Balance Changes

o The only class that exists is Mechanist and the only Race you can pick to play is Mechanist 😛 . All other classes still can be made, but die instantly and have your account deleted upon the end of character creation. 

Edited by Sunchaser.9854
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1