Which classes whine the most on the forums?

bethekey.8314

139 members have voted

1. 1. Which classes whine the most on the forums?

• Elementalist
    • Engineer
    • Guardian
    • Mesmer
    • Necromancer
    • Ranger
    • Revenant
    • Thief
    • Warrior

You know the kind. Never nerf, only buff. I play the most chad class, your class is for monkey. Remember X time? It was the best/worst experience in the game.

Obviously the forums aren't representative of the entire class population.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 3

@Choyacute.8591 maybe it is because no one i know just like to play bladesworn at all. (Not to mention that the rest of warrs specs are litterly garbage atm)

But for Real i would also say warrior since this class get overnerfed multiple Times in multiple ways (its core /PoF/HoT traits not bladesworn of course xd)

Edited by Pati.2438
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Hmmm elementalist and warrior are getting the most votes. The two professions that, until very recently, were completely absent from the meta for years. 

Wonder if there's a connection... 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Nah they prob misread the question. Those 2 are like the ones that complain the least with rev and engi. The rest is constant crybabies

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Choyacute.8591 said:

Maybe i'm wrong but warrior, even if i don't understand why because Bladesworn is absolutely meta and awesome.

Thats the thing. Here on the forum, most Warrior mains Hate bladesworn. 

But not because of what it is but what it is not. 

Warrior simply didn't need another power dps spec. We also have a E Spec basically designed for pvp in Spellbreaker. So seeing BS in the meta with Spellbreaker being universal useless currently is kinda wierd. 

Most Warriors here were very vocal on what warrior needed. A support spec of some kind. A new way/tool for Warrior. Could have even been a ranged dps spec if Anet wanna still keep it simple. 

Maybe something actually usefull in Wvw. Instead of being just a bubble bot. 

That's where the hate comes from. Bladesworn would be perfectly fine if the rest of warrior had a nice choice of build diversity and good balance/design. 

But it doesn't. 

We have multiple choices competing for the same roll. Didnt had an actual good build for Wvw since vanilla and PvP is just a E spec that "should" not work by its new mechanics design but it does because of Shout Spam. 

Just imagine if Guard had 3 support focused Elite Specs that all essentially try to do the same job. 

People would complain here too. 

Add the fact that is was basically stated that Bladesworn was created because someone at Anet thought Jetstream Sam is cool. 

So instead of looking what Warrior needed, Anet just put something "cool" ingame. 

So yeah. Kinda deserved the QQ. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Hmmm elementalist and warrior are getting the most votes. The two professions that, until very recently, were completely absent from the meta for years. 

Wonder if there's a connection... 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Mesmers are getting no votes and they're slightly below garbage 😮

• Like 9

It should be Warrior but they have a right to be mad. 

Core Engi has a right to do so but I'm kind surprised they're not as loud.

Class mains that whine a lot and don't have the right to do so are Mesmers, Guardians, Rangers, Tempest w/e obnoxious meta elementalists, and Necros. Personally I don't see revs complain, but this class is also very obnoxiously evade spam and annoying.

Necros because they never have to wait for stability to run out and fear/stunlock someone

Guardians because this class has been brain damage since 2012, name me a class that has team support and CC that ignores evades reliably at a high level, you can't. And when people thought guardian was bad in around 2013-2014, they won a big tournament. Brain damage broken class since conception of the game.

Mesmer = Evade spamming while attacking obnoxious coward class, chronomancer has a moa reset combo that's just annoying in 1v1s and it's hard to dodge because you have to predict obnoxious "high skill cap" instant cast shatters, virtouso = evade spamming while attacking, mirage = pet class
Ranger = Evade spamming while attacking class with an automatic AI helping it bait dodges and stun breaks, pretty sure soul beast has an revenant sword 3 like attack and is protected too IIRC

Tempest = will literally stun you through stability stacks and projectile block spam, annoying

Honorable mention:
-daredevils a little annoying to fight but at least they dont have ranger/mesmer pet/clones and don't have annoying team support like guard, kinda funny that  I don't see them complain a lot personally. Would be funny if people complained about this class being bad tho, thief still really good.

-Same with deadeye. It's an annoying spec to fight if not checked, but at least deadeye isn't an annoying clone/pet instant cast class that can stunlock your whole team like tempest or peel for your team like guardian does with its high skill cap "CC that goes through evades"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 10

3 minutes ago, tunococman.7324 said:

Mesmer = Evade spamming while attacking obnoxious coward class, chronomancer has a moa reset combo that's just annoying in 1v1s and it's hard to dodge because you have to predict obnoxious "high skill cap" instant cast shatters, virtouso = evade spamming while attacking, mirage = pet class
Ranger = Evade spamming while attacking class with an automatic AI helping it bait dodges and stun breaks, pretty sure soul beast has an revenant sword 3 like attack and is protected too IIRC

You're clearly clueless. But please do enlight me how to evade spam. And how mirage is a pet class. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Lincolnbeard.1735 said:

You're clearly clueless. But please do enlight me how to evade spam. And how mirage is a pet class. 

Homeboy is mad about staff mirage, which is -to be fair- one of the worst things this game has to offer, design-wise, both to play and to face.

I really really wonder which designer created it tho. It could be anyon... wait, I'm being told we have exclusive access to the dev responsible for that abomination? It apparently is some guy named S***r? WHO WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS ONE COMING?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, tunococman.7324 said:

It should be Warrior but they have a right to be mad. 

Core Engi has a right to do so but I'm kind surprised they're not as loud.

Class mains that whine a lot and don't have the right to do so are Mesmers, Guardians, Rangers, Tempest w/e obnoxious meta elementalists, and Necros. Personally I don't see revs complain, but this class is also very obnoxiously evade spam and annoying.

Necros because they never have to wait for stability to run out and fear/stunlock someone

Guardians because this class has been brain damage since 2012, name me a class that has team support and CC that ignores evades reliably at a high level, you can't. And when people thought guardian was bad in around 2013-2014, they won a big tournament. Brain damage broken class since conception of the game.

Tempest = will literally stun you through stability stacks and projectile block spam, annoying

Honorable mention:
-daredevils a little annoying to fight but at least they dont have ranger/mesmer pet/clones and don't have annoying team support like guard, kinda funny that  I don't see them complain a lot personally. Would be funny if people complained about this class being bad tho, thief still really good.

-Same with deadeye. It's an annoying spec to fight if not checked, but at least deadeye isn't an annoying clone/pet instant cast class that can stunlock your whole team like tempest or peel for your team like guardian does with its high skill cap "CC that goes through evades"

please explain to me how tempest can stun thru stability! i seriously have to learn this hidden technique.

enlighten me how to evadespam as ranger...

mirage is a petclass?!

necros dont have to wait for stabi to run out? you mean... they corrupt it?

Guardian cc that goes thru evades?! bruhhh you cant evade into bubbles and stuff and then be mad at the class... theres no such thing!  :0

theres just so many phrases here that show, that you have literally no clue whats going on... 

i like how you mentioned almost every possible class being some braindead broken op stuff... 

what are you playing?

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

please explain to me how tempest can stun thru stability! i seriously have to learn this hidden technique.

enlighten me how to evadespam as ranger...

mirage is a petclass?!

necros dont have to wait for stabi to run out? you mean... they corrupt it?

Guardian cc that goes thru evades?! bruhhh you cant evade into bubbles and stuff and then be mad at the class... theres no such thing!  :0

theres just so many phrases here that show, that you have literally no clue whats going on... 

i like how you mentioned almost every possible class being some braindead broken op stuff... 

what are you playing?

Warriors and engies aren't there, so... 

Warrior by a long shot

Notice how they literally used this thread to post a wall of text to cry about bladesworn and explain why they cry all the time 

Literally any chance they get, can be completely unrelated topics, but somehow they will squeez in a speech about how bad warrior is, but bladesworn isn't a "real" warrior spec so they dont count.

and it just so happens that the group of like 5-6 warrior mains that complain all the time are some of the most active people on these forums so it never ceases 

The pole results speak for themselves,  im not the only one to notice it seems 😆

Edited by Kayberz.5346
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

Warrior by a long shot

Notice how they literally used this thread to post a wall of text to cry about bladesworn and explain why they cry all the time 

Literally any chance they get, can be completely unrelated topics, but somehow they will squeez in a speech about how bad warrior is, but bladesworn isn't a "real" warrior spec so they dont count.

🤡

As it should be. 😁

Truth be told. The forum is more fun then the game is. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Voted Warrior and Elementalist, though I don’t like that the word “whine” implies their complaints are unwarranted.

I play all professions except Necro. War and Ele are the two I struggle to enjoy. It has nothing to do with how strong they are or aren’t compared to other profs.

ANet seems determined to make War clunky with channels and self rooting skills, and adrenaline is a pretty dull mechanic.

With Ele, they seem to have an active mission to frustrate the wizard class fantasy so many people want.

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 1