QoL request: Reaction's names

Eugchriss.2046

The reactions have always been a strange take. Hardly using them myself other than Like. Then again we live in a timeline where a multi-milion corporate had to take away the dislike count.

IMO those reactions hardly contribute since they get pushed without a reply.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I don’t think reactions on a forum for a casuals-first video game should make you mad. Perhaps the person who put that confused face is genuinely confused. Maybe they’re trolling because you just admitted that some reactions make you mad (and we all know which one). At the end of the day people going do what people do. Take a breath and don’t worry too much about it. If the stuff you are posting is thought through and you use a good process to come to your opinions/conclusions, that should be enough 🙂 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

You could also make a friendly contest out of it. He or she who collects the most confused emojis wins, go.

More often than not DuoQ is used by talentless plebeians to carry them and make them look better than they are.

Bladesworn would be fine without all the bugs.

TeamQ will never do anything for this game.

Balance in this game is meaningless, it doesn't matter.

Some of the EoD specs are fun.

And lastly, down with the wintrader cartel.

Good luck  \😎7

• Haha 1

My biggest issue is that "confused" adds nothing to the discussion.

You disagree with my post? That's fine; tell me why. Putting a confused emoji does nothing to advance the conversation; it just communicates that someone, somewhere, who doesn't even bother to contribute, dislikes what you said--for no reason given at all. Not helpful. 

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

My biggest issue is that "confused" adds nothing to the discussion.

You disagree with my post? That's fine; tell me why. Putting a confused emoji does nothing to advance the conversation; it just communicates that someone, somewhere, who doesn't even bother to contribute, dislikes what you said--for no reason given at all. Not helpful. 

I don't want to be helpful though. 

I want problems. 

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

You could also make a friendly contest out of it. He or she who collects the most confused emojis wins, go.

More often than not DuoQ is used by talentless plebeians to carry them and make them look better than they are.

Bladesworn would be fine without all the bugs.

TeamQ will never do anything for this game.

Balance in this game is meaningless, it doesn't matter.

Some of the EoD specs are fun.

And lastly, down with the wintrader cartel.

Good luck  \😎7

Well, looks like I'll at least be a top 10 for this.

• Haha 2

On 8/8/2022 at 11:08 PM, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

You disagree with my post? That's fine; tell me why. Putting a confused emoji does nothing to advance the conversation

There are people who explaining why doesn't advance the conversation. Dropping the emoji allows contributing without often entering into brick wall back and forths. 

Imho more often than not, from observation over the years, people tend to be so entrenched in their positions in arguments that they believe their subjective opinions and objective fact. It's less "tell me why you disagree with me so we can have a healthy discussion about a topic" and more "tell me why you disagree with me so I can ignore what you say and tell you why you are wrong". 

I genuinely feel most of the time people don't come here to discuss topics but rather to start and then subsequently "win" arguments. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

He is wrong because he is making extrapolations based on his subjective experience and anecdotal evidences. But it is his typical behavior on the forum. Wishful thinking.

Okay buddy. I'm glad you have so much hope for humanity that you believe people don't use the confused emoji to troll posts as a downvote.

PvP balance is perfect.

i cant wait for the next E-sport Tournament.

Personally speaking i think that Berserker is the best spec, people are just bad and dont play it as a support. i am playing in Platinum 4 with my supportberserker.

Edit: wrong emote!!! i want confused 😉

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Okay buddy. I'm glad you have so much hope for humanity that you believe people don't use the confused emoji to troll posts as a downvote.

I didn't say people don't do it. I said he is worng with his "99%". 

I'm almost concerned you forum people are even bigger problem for pvp than Anet themselves.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1