Lol incoming 1vX roaming vids in the next week

Justine.6351

4 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

I didn't add the confused emoji, but, can you clarify what is what? I ask since I am not sure versus was there, or at least as far I know without more context.

Steam release this week means easy kills, potentially.

I might have to make a F2P steam account just to bait some thirsty tryhards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Justine.6351 said:

I think someone got mad at me once for stowing my weapon after stomping them. That's all I could think of for why they got salty but idk.

I know I stow my weapon because it seems to take me out of combat faster though I have no proof of the lol.  

I don’t roam much anymore so I don’t get the whispers I used to.  Thief teleport stomp was always worth one or two whispers a week.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Justine.6351 said:

Steam release this week means easy kills, potentially.

I might have to make a F2P steam account just to bait some thirsty tryhards.

Appreciate the reply. Makes more sense. I know that after I started GW2 my group we started WvW in white gear at min level and got stomped by max level players that were geared. Was ok with it since they put in the time and we didn't even have all our skills unlocked. We continued anyway because we came from a WvW/RvR style game where you could level up purely thru player versus player. You can here, but its rough. That said even with Steam, not sure how soon we will see Steam players in WvW since its not like there are other large WvW style games closing that would have had people looking for new WvW combat that only buy games from Steam. Would expect PvE zones to get new peeps but, not seeing this sudden rush into WvW. I could be wrong and time will tell, but would expect more after awhile (however long it takes to a new PvX player currently) but not a flood of new people this week. And if people do end up buying instant 80 tokens to get to WvW, that's up and on them. Good hunting to them. Welcome to the mist war.

WAAAAGH!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

I know I stow my weapon because it seems to take me out of combat faster though I have no proof of the lol.  

I don’t roam much anymore so I don’t get the whispers I used to.  Thief teleport stomp was always worth one or two whispers a week.

I learned the habit from playing longbow ranger before HoT. Before that I was dodge rolling out of rapid fire and barrage rofl. Now I stow because it looks weird to me carrying a giant greatsword while running, as a mesmer. Also some games I think your movement is faster / looks faster, like skyrim and eso? Makes sense that's why I started doing it back then since I picked up those games too.

2 hours ago, Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

Gotta love those "Meet me at the flagpole after school" responses. You are too cute 🙂

Those however that WvW a lot know not to underestimate the "baby ranks" as some are on freebie accts from those decent at fighting.

Yes haha, I remember those times.

Its a double standard I know but if given two targets I will go for the higher ranked one first, but that said there are some rather good sPvP players lurking that have low WvW ranks so it doesn't mean higher = better, but you can usually ID them by being more aggressive. Some fun times when doing dance-offs against new WvW players when they are trying their solo camp takes.