Devil-Rending Greataxe Hammer Skin

2 hours ago, Valisha.8650 said:

Anet knows most people hate hammer aesthetics, thus resorting to shifting hammers into halberds and axes 😜 

I like the idea of an impactful looking hammer. It’s just bizarre how many GW2 designs have small heads, or don’t even look like hammers. Maybe if more GW2 hammers actually looked like you could smash enemies with them…

But cool that they have added a great axe. Hope they add a couple that aren’t gemstore in future content so people can make that choice without requiring gems.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gibson.4036 said:

many GW2 designs have small heads

Every single hammer in gw2 has a head that is oversized, most to cartoonish degree. Only a couple are less than 10 to 100 times oversized.  The head of a warhammer should not be, in most cases, significantly larger than the head of a decent modern ball peen hammer.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

Every single hammer in gw2 has a head that is oversized, most to cartoonish degree. Only a couple are less than 10 to 100 times oversized.  The head of a warhammer should not be, in most cases, significantly larger than the head of a decent modern ball peen hammer.

You clearly expect some simulationist reflection of real medieval weapons, while I expect to play a gonzo fantasy smashing things with my short cartoon animated goblin.

Its all about perspective.

Although my biggest complaint is that so many of the heads are overdesigned, and don’t even look like hammers.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

You clearly expect some simulationist reflection of real medieval weapons, while I expect to play a gonzo fantasy smashing things with my short cartoon animated goblin.

Its all about perspective.

Although my biggest complaint is that so many of the heads are overdesigned, and don’t even look like hammers.

Here you go

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ironfist#/media/File:Iron_Hammer.jpg

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1