Unkillable Vindicator

DylanLucas.6058

2 hours ago, DylanLucas.6058 said:

Not really, if you can keep jumping up and healing yourself to the extent that you survive a zerg for 10 minutes then something is broken....

Is there a good reason to waste your time chasing a single player? Whenever I encounter players who are there just to run around and have a whole zerg chase them, I just ignore them. You'll be wasting your time instead of farming the map. If no one chase them, they'll just move on to get their amusements elsewhere.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RisenHowl.2419 said:

Dudes in full nomads, he hits for like 1k lol

Stop launching your skills at them while they're dodging, time things better. 

The problem is when u play that kitten with an other person together like druids, ele. In conquest or claim this is a complete joke.

Edited by Leolas.6273

21 minutes ago, RisenHowl.2419 said:

Dudes in full nomads, he hits for like 1k lol

Stop launching your skills at them while they're dodging, time things better. 

This.

While I personally think vindi has a bit to much dodge uptime still, that clip is a good example of misidentifying the problem.

Main issue in the video:

- the player is in full survival gear, easily identified by the low amount of damage he does

- the main survival and damage comes from boons, all of which the vindi has up the entire time, even his 25 stacks of might

It's an unhealthy interaction between bringing the minimum damage up with boons while being super tanky versus enemies which can't or won't strip.

Other issue: is it fun to fight? No.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I believe the build in the video is not the best going around at the moment (irrespective of the players poor skill), most I see are running retribution and planar protection, there's some who run full nomads/minstrels and without CC locking them they are unkillable.

There's also some less tanky but very viable builds going around with damage which will pretty much win a 1v1 unless you're also abusing another very broken class at the moment but vindi is one of the most common I see. Often it's a case of dodge, dodge, dodge, then staff block, evade, dodge, dodge, dodge, swap to sword, block and then you can maybe kill them if you can CC lock them, the decent ones are either out of range or LoSing at this point.