This noobs campers.

Brodix.5214

From the chat it's a whooping 3-4 people there and you're not outnumbered. So gather more people. If there's not enough people available... that's when you go elsewhere. I can see on the map that they have the tower - go attack that and maybe they'll leave, giving you an opening for the camp.

And that's all ignoring the fact you're on an ele, you should be able to solo at least like 10 of them while being immortal.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

From the chat it's a whooping 3-4 people there and you're not outnumbered. So gather more people. If there's not enough people available... that's when you go elsewhere. I can see on the map that they have the tower - go attack that and maybe they'll leave, giving you an opening for the camp.

And that's all ignoring the fact you're on an ele, you should be able to solo at least like 10 of them while being immortal.

You know you cant beat 10 people xd ? you can run out form fight but not fight them xd

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, SFShinigami.1572 said:

Theres actually a legit way to get up to that one, its just absolutely pointless other than to kitten around.

It does look like fun though. Like a nice place to dance, sleep, sit in a fancy chair and other stuff like that. I'd have to keep a close eye on my participation though, to make sure it didn't go down too far while I was goofing around up there.  😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MaLong.2079 said:

Can they contest the ring from up there? If they can then it could be a problem. But if they can't then I see no problem. It could even be fun to shot at them or try to pull them down. You know, like a piñata. 😁

this is a problem, its not just standing there, they just camping here for enemies.

• Haha 1

Just now, blp.3489 said:

Is there anyone who knows whether they count as in the capture ring or not?

I'm 90% sure you cannot contest from up there. Now perhaps the complaint is that the golem can't be reached if kept up there and perhaps it can be brought down when people come to take the camp.

11 minutes ago, Kirevey.5079 said:

You can only get up there if you own the camp and use a combination of gliding plus some smart jumping and no, you can't contest the ring from there. For the golem is probably just a mesmer porting it up.

So...squirrel decoy. All good and makes for a good pic.

I would guess that they are gliding across from the roof of the camp (which you can get on). I don’t know why this is a problem, there’s very little advantage to being up there. 

You say they are camping you from up there which is confusing because there’s ample space to simply walk around them. If they drop down, it’s no different than if they were waiting in camp. From what I can tell, the only merit in being up there is that they are probably having a good time with it in chat/discord.