which wepon mastery class- wepon you most looking forward to play

BadSanta.6527

Hammer Soulbeast is my most anticipated setup. It was so fun during the preview weekend I ran out of time to try most other classes.

Other than that the revenant shortbow and greatsword will be fun on the other specs. I don't have too strong of feelings about the other class combos this will open up.

• Like 2

Shortbow Mechanist.

I use to play Power Holosmith but I have been looking for something more focus on condition damage builds since I really enjoy Pistol weapons in games though wish the Pistol goes through some adjustments. 

Shortbow is one of the weapon types I have been waiting for a long time and I do hope it can provide new options for condition builds.

Now they just need to add a new Elite Spec that can provide more options to condition builds since so far Scrapper and Holosmith is more Power damage focus Elite specs while Mechanist is a Elite Spec that allows players to spec into Power, Condition, or Support. 

If they add a Elite Spec in the future that allows Engineer to change and adjust their Main Weapon skills based on what Adept, Master, and Grandmaster traits they choose this may open up some potentially interesting things for Engineer since as a Engineer we should have the talent to modify even our own Weapons in unique ways. 

• Like 1

Offhand pistol for Berserker/Spellbreaker

Longbow for Willbender

Offhand sword for Dragonhunter

Greatsword for anything that isn't a Vindicator

Pistol for Reaper

Half of these are probably for roleplay reason rather than gameplay but eh.

If not for Soulbeast's permanent fart cloud while merged, I'd look forward to Hammer Soulbeast. But as it is now, Dagger/Dagger Core Warrior looks like the "most interesting" to me.

I'm definitely not looking forward to encountering Pistol/Torch condition Necromancers.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to see how Shortbow on Engineer will looks like. As far as existing weapon goes, it will be Hammer on Holosmith and Mechanist.

Rifle mesmer looks pretty interesting as well. Considering Mesmer has a peculiar use of weapon (Greatsword and dagger with 1200 range) it might be tons of fun or straight up OP with some spec like Mirage.

Sword+Warhorn on Elementalist seems like a potential strong combo, I havent tested but it definitely looks nice.

I suppose mace on Ranger is something I'm curious about so definitely going to check that

Can't wait to toss revenant hammer into the trash where it belongs until it gets fixed. So probably forever.

More positively, I'm looking forward to thief axe. It's an unpopular opinion, because a lot of people want an offhand for thief (and for good reasons), but I think there's a space for a torment-oriented melee condition weapon for condi deadeye and spectre that axe could fill nicely.