It was fun while it lasted

Sahne.6950

33 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Tomorrow PvP dies.  Atleast for a few weeks, till they ironed out the big outliers.

I don't see any patch notes. Are we expecting big changes?

Oh, this is about the weapons usable on other especs. I'm a little slow. 😄

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Confused 1

It'll be fun, honestly when the balance is good for too long it just means 2,3 classes/specs sit slightly above everything else and only certain builds are working. I enjoy the patches to mix everything up. It just stinks when they go tooo far with buffs or nerfs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shion.2084 said:

It's fun for classes that are actually going to get something out of it.   Scrapper meta build gets nothing, sigh should we call this the 6th nerf in a row.

maybe some kind of mace shield elixir gun scrapper will be good, u have no idea what the patch notes will bring on top of new weapons, they might destroy grenades and make elixir gun sweet, or buff the hell out of holo and then hammer holo is lit. 

3 minutes ago, Eddie.9143 said:

maybe some kind of mace shield elixir gun scrapper will be good, u have no idea what the patch notes will bring on top of new weapons, they might destroy grenades and make elixir gun sweet, or buff the hell out of holo and then hammer holo is lit. 

correct... if they suddenly make sword have all heat effects maybe you could do shield sword.  I'm saying based on the last preview and what we do know.

1 minute ago, shion.2084 said:

correct... if they suddenly make sword have all heat effects maybe you could do shield sword.  I'm saying based on the last preview and what we do know.

part of me thinks there won't be many balance changes with the release because they'll want to gauge how JUST the new weapons effect balance rather than mixing up numbers at the same time. We can prob expect some OWP nerfs and maybe nerfs to skirmishing trait, if they nerf sword damage too much it'll suck on every spec and build. 

Nah

When the patch drops it's the most fun times, it gets boring when ppl figure out the meta and you see the same 5 builds every single game

"Oh, but ppl will abuse stuff for rating"

Dude, the last 2 gods of arena were gold 3 players, skill doesnt matter much in pvp its been at least 4 years by now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY3Pj33YsHw

Anet knows absolutely nothing about Fun. It is the players who find ways to make some fun experience from the game which in the end, does not last because Toxicity and Fun does not go hand to hand.

Anet design Guild Wars 2 to be a Toxic experience vs The Players find ways to make fun last  = Toxicity Wins

Remember, "Toxic Negative Experience Is The Assassin To Healthy Positive Change"

Don't believe anything else without experiencing healthy positive changes.

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

Dude, the last 2 gods of arena were gold 3 players, skill doesnt matter much in pvp its been at least 4 years by now

Skill still matters  my brother - maybe not by the stand point of rating. But those that earned what they have - know eachother in matches and on the leaderboards. One of the interesting silver linings in such a small pvp community. 

Edited by jdawgie.1835
  • Like 1