Dragon Storm Drops Please fix

Been doing Dragon Storm since it started and have wanted to get the frostsaw ever since, not a single one has dropped for me while my friend who has done it the same amount of times as myself has had 3 drop. 

Please make some currency or something to be able to get the rare loot drops in dragon storm or at least let people sell the frostsaw and minis like they can sell the eye infusions.

RNG does not make the game fun, it does make people come back but after a while it gets people very frustrated so please fix this some how.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, ElijahFitzroy.5762 said:

Been doing Dragon Storm since it started and have wanted to get the frostsaw ever since, not a single one has dropped for me while my friend who has done it the same amount of times as myself has had 3 drop. 

Please make some currency or something to be able to get the rare loot drops in dragon storm or at least let people sell the frostsaw and minis like they can sell the eye infusions.

RNG does not make the game fun, it does make people come back but after a while it gets people very frustrated so please fix this some how.

The RNG works with you.  If it's not fun, why do you continue to do it?

• Sad 1

• 5 months later...

Yeah I remember hearing about unlucky accounts...pretty sure I am on one. I do world bosses all the time and rarely even get yellow, not orange but yellow items. It took me 9 years to get my first ascended drop. I have another account and well that one gets drops all the time, no boosts nothing, without even trying.

• Confused 7
  • Sad 1

I’ve done Dragonstorm exactly once, found Frostsaw in my inventory afterwards and presumed it was some sort of achievement reward/first time completion thing.

It took a while to realise just how lucky I got, so I’ve pretty much quit while I was ahead 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I'll make you feel better 😛. I got 2 or maybe even 3 Frostsaw's in a row the first few times I did DS. I was sure it's a guaranteed drop or at least a very high chance one to a point I thought them crazy as they will devaluate all other GS drops. Haven't got one since those first few runs.

• Haha 1