The sobering truth that we will prob have to wait for GW3 before PvP gets anything new.

Eddie.9143

5 hours ago, HawaiianDreads.5473 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if GW3 only have WvW.

I will surprised if any western MMO survives in good shape after Riot releases its MMO. And I'm not guessing that will be good, but taking in consideration its track record and how they support the competitive part of their games, unless the combat system ends being terrible there's a chance that it will engulf everything else. Also, I doubt we will have any GW3 at all...

13 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

I wouldn't buy GW3 after what happened here in this pvp scene.

I'd never trust this company's administration ever again with competitive.

The Way Anet Treated The Community And The Player Experience For 11 Years+, Is A Statement About Who They Are As A Game Company.

I Absoulutely Would Not Buy Any Products From Anet, Neither Trust Them Again

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

They're making enough cash here to justify just doing expansions.  A full new mmo for a dwindling group of people interested in mmos is also hopium.

The foundation for balance exists already. I think it would speak leagues about their capabilities if they had to build a new game from scratch to balance this. They could iron out 90% the problems in one patch if they had gameplay data on all the professions beyond metrics. that's the kicker. 

If they played some of these classes in match, they'd instantly understand what some classes need.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

They're making enough cash here to justify just doing expansions.  A full new mmo for a dwindling group of people interested in mmos is also hopium.

The foundation for balance exists already. I think it would speak leagues about their capabilities if they had to build a new game from scratch to balance this. They could iron out 90% the problems in one patch if they had gameplay data on all the professions beyond metrics. that's the kicker. 

If they played some of these classes in match, they'd instantly understand what some classes need.

“We believe that it’s really important to come up with core values that you can commit to. And by commit, we mean that you’re willing to hire and fire based on them. If you’re willing to do that, then you’re well on your way to building a company culture that is in line with the brand you want to build.”

• Confused 4

On 10/23/2023 at 7:59 PM, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Gw3 lol......riiigghhht.

almost aa in gw2... riiigghhht bcs that never happened oh waiiiitttt

seriously how anyone who plays gw2 can even with a straight face or a functional brain.say gw3 is impossible?

Edited by Balsa.3951
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

almost aa in gw2... riiigghhht bcs that never happened oh waiiiitttt

seriously how anyone who plays gw2 can even with a straight face or a functional brain.say gw3 is impossible?

Oh I donno anyone who has 2 functioning brain cells that's been around the game long enough heres all about the struggles and lay offs the company has, how small the dev team among other things and can make a assumption that gw3 is less likely than likely. But hey u keep huffing that copium, we may get lucky and gw3 will release same year as wow 2 and eso 2 🙂

Edited by Psycoprophet.8107

On 10/23/2023 at 3:31 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Anet will make it long enough to make a GW3? Maybe if it were mobile only.

Pretty much this , but it most probably this hybrid pc/mobile stuff that NCSOFT is pumping out. I think they will probably stay away from pc MMOs after the trash fire that was throne and liberty.

Anet can always can try to port gw 1 to mobile and switch .

4 hours ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Oh I donno anyone who has 2 functioning brain cells that's been around the game long enough heres all about the struggles and lay offs the company has, how small the dev team among other things and can make a assumption that gw3 is less likely than likely. But hey u keep huffing that copium, we may get lucky and gw3 will release same year as wow 2 and eso 2 🙂

I can understand that someone with only 2functionen braincells think that way as u did....yeah stop be a smart boy . we already know they working on a new project just not the title.

Edited by Balsa.3951
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Balsa.3951 said:

I can understand that someone with only 2functionen braincells think that way as u did....yeah stop be a smart boy . we already know they working on a new project just not the title.

Well the fact u had to jump to insults immediately to fuel ur delusional copium filled assumptions I'd say it's u that has only 2 functioning brain cells, maybe from huffing that copium, I bet ur waiting on that soon to be released game ashes of creation as well haha. Yeah new product but it's more than likely not gw3 so.... keep huffing.

11 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

they didn't make an expansion tho, they literally released living story as an expansion and people bought it lmao. oh, before you start typing "NUH UH"...do you have a new elite specialization? do you have a new weapon? do you have a new lgbqt+karen story to play through? karen/kevin need to be added to that group because they are born that way.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, magickthief.6492 said:

they didn't make an expansion tho, they literally released living story as an expansion and people bought it lmao. oh, before you start typing "NUH UH"...do you have a new elite specialization? do you have a new weapon? do you have a new lgbqt+karen story to play through? karen/kevin need to be added to that group because they are born that way.

My friend, don't push that Narrative to Guild Wars 2 because Anet just need a good Leadership to point them in the right directionn and  'to clean up the house'  Perhaps Guild Wars 3 lol

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 2